• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Dio Vs Alucard

Qinglong

Martyrs are the first to Die
V.I.P. Member
The range is for the stand's "reach", the timestop is universal

As for the TK feat it's still up on FV so I could probably do something with it

OtherGalaxy

ยสี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่ สี่สี
V.I.P. Member
For Star Platinum: The World

The World only had a range of 10 meters. Though I could be wrong
nah even way back Araki had confirmed that time stop extends into space
Star Platinum The World just backs it up further because, aside from the name, we see it straigjt up stop Made in Heaven

The World's time stop also has to extend beyond 10m because we see it stop at least all of Cairo in the manga

Sigismund

Dio's stand is ftl

a stand that reaches 3 meters in front of him at most with a timestop range only slightly further than that at 10....

Sooo, you gonna point to where I said using level zero makes Alucard stronger or more durable? I'll give you time to find it but we'd be here for eternity

Who said anything about TK barriers wtf

And he literally nearly drowns all of london in blood with his soldiers when he released. Very clearly combat applicable so what are you on about

Who isn't here

You're underestimating what it means to kill Alucard millions of times with his fists alone considering he isn't exactly killing Alucard in one punch and in order to even do it he needs his timestop and last I checked Dio's stamina wasn't infinite. If it came down to blood kinesis Alucard also has him beat in that regard
Dio himself is FTL scaling to Joseph and Kars. So no its not just The World that is FTL. Even then, speed feats in Part 1 with Jonathan outruning an explosion without hamon gives faster results than anything in Hellsing.

Then Level 0 does nothing to Help Alucard.

You keep bringing up TK, so inevitably TK applications have to be brought up. And a slow flood of Blood will do nothing to an FTL Vampire.

Yes he is. OP said at their strongest. Ascended DIO is DIO after drinking Joseph's blood, not DOH. He is very much in this fight.

>last I checked DIO's stamina isn't infinite

Did you read the last part of the manga? DIO's timestop kept getting longer because his stamina was infinite vs Jotaro. He legit only lost because Star Platinum gave Jotaro his own timestop and immunity to DIO's

So yes he can just keep punching Alucard and keep spamming timestop

Sigismund

?

The world and Star Platinum only had a range of 3 meters from the caster

10 meters was for the range of his timestop
Have you read Jojo's?

Honestly asking because Kakyion's death alone disproves that only 10 meter range on timestop wrong

Uoruk

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
Dio himself is FTL scaling to Joseph and Kars
Neither of which are ftl. They have FTL reactions which I never denied. The stands can move at those speeds though

. So no its not just The World that is FTL.
See above
Then Level 0 does nothing to Help Alucard.
I too can pretend to not read

You keep bringing up TK,
I brought up his bloodkinesis

and "keep" I have like 3 or4 posts here and only 2 talk about it

so inevitably TK applications have to be brought up.

Yes, like the TK barriers no one in hellsing has ever used. Right........

And a slow flood of Blood will do nothing to an FTL Vampire.
Again, see above

Yes he is. OP said at their strongest. Ascended DIO is DIO after drinking Joseph's blood, not DOH. He is very much in this fight.

If it's not DOH it's moot

so cool I guess

>last I checked DIO's stamina isn't infinite

Did you read the last part of the manga? DIO's timestop kept getting longer because his stamina was infinite vs Jotaro.
It was because Dio was a vampire and could use it more. Not because he had infinite stamina

Qinglong

V.I.P. Member
high end KE calc (40 m/s, 5 mins to clear london) -

~30 million souls would be ~38 tons, MCB
200 millions souls would be 1.7 kt, Small town level

Uoruk

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
Have you read Jojo's?

Honestly asking because Kakyion's death alone disproves that only 10 meter range on timestop wrong

It doesn't

Kakyion trapped him within a 20 meter web

he didn't have to fucking travel to enter it nor was he at the edge of it when he used it

soooooo

Uoruk

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member

It clearly didn't take 5 minutes for it to happen lol

but there's no actual timeframe afaik

OtherGalaxy

V.I.P. Member
the low end would be above what I remember The World's punches being at, believe those were are 20 tons of tnt or something

there is this sort of weird feat with Justice which came out to small town level though, not sure what to make of that
https://www.fanverse.org/blogs/star-platinum-vs-justice-jjba-part-3-stardust-crusaders.18414/
we rejected country level damage stack so ignore that, the rest of the calc was never rejected afaik

OtherGalaxy

V.I.P. Member
EEyW2JwXUAESeSp.png
also the world's timestop is not 10m range
at minimum it extends beyond the earth, but scaling from star platinum the world i dont see any reason not to believe it's universal in range either, they're literally supposed to be essentially the same stand

Qinglong

V.I.P. Member
It clearly didn't take 5 minutes for it to happen lol

but there's no actual timeframe afaik

I just used the conditions the original calc had and bumped up the numbers for his bloodkinesis based on number of souls

if you use Ultimate it would be higher

Sigismund

Neither of which are ftl. They have FTL reactions which I never denied. The stands can move at those speeds though

See above

I too can pretend to not read

I brought up his bloodkinesis

and "keep" I have like 3 or4 posts here and only 2 talk about it

Yes, like the TK barriers no one in hellsing has ever used. Right........

Again, see above

If it's not DOH it's moot

so cool I guess

It was because Dio was a vampire and could use it more. Not because he had infinite stamina
... You realise the Kars FTL feat is Kars moving his body to react to the lazer right? Thats more than just reaction, that does scale to combat movement speed.

Even then it really doesn't matter either way when, since this is the OBD and that means the Characters are Bloodlusted. DIO won't be fuckin around being a sadistic bastard, immediately after his timestop ends he is going back into it to keep up attacking.
And since Dio Himself can move in his paused time, so that "muh stand only 3 range to punch" quickly stops mattering vs a horse army how has absolutely no way to even perceive how fast they are being butchered.

Hemokinesis is a different power entirely, and you are not the only one to prescribe Telekinesis to Alucard over Hemokineses, even on other boards so yes showing the short coming of what people keep wanking his TK to be is something to be done.

Again, a slow flood of blood will do nothing to an FTL Vampire. Even striping those reactions to part 1 feats alone, DIO is still MHS +, a flood of blood is useless.

Very much not mute since it makes DIO's physical forum a lot stronger and extends the length of his timestop

I ask again, have you read Jojo's? Dio's stand wasnt growing because he didnt acclimate his Vampire Stamina to Jonathan's body and couldn't use any of his abilities or regenerate well.

After drinking Joseph's blood he made Jonathan's body his own Vampire body and thus scales to his own and Jonathan's stamina feats.

Last edited:

Qinglong

V.I.P. Member
DIO was messed up for a long time cause Jonathan's body was essentially rejecting him yes, although even before Joseph's blood he could use The World enough times to troll Polnareff IIRC

Sigismund

Y
DIO was messed up for a long time cause Jonathan's body was essentially rejecting him yes, although even before Joseph's blood he could use The World enough times to troll Polnareff IIRC
Yes but the growth of the timestop and the World didn't happen until after Joseph's blood was drunk

It doesn't

Kakyion trapped him within a 20 meter web

he didn't have to fucking travel to enter it nor was he at the edge of it when he used it

soooooo
>My entire strategy explicitly is to get outside of Dio's stand Range
>I do so
>I still get killed because of Timestop, DIO moving around and making the range irrelevant despite my web being fully around both of his ranges and he still kills me in timestop.
>Dio's range is definitely only 10 meters in timestop
>Dio's range is definitely 10 meters in timestop, and within that 10 meters he can find the center of a bridge and a fucking Roadroller that was nowhere in the background before

Uoruk

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
... You realise the Kars FTL feat is Kars moving his body to react to the lazer right? Thats more than just reaction, that does scale to combat movement speed.
It was him moving his hand yes. Which is what reactions are. Within melee distance Dio and company can move at those ect. But he's not blitzing anyone outside of that range

Even then it really doesn't matter either way when, since this is the OBD and that means the Characters are Bloodlusted.

I know what OBD standards are.....
DIO won't be fuckign around being a sadistic bastard, immediately after his tiemstop ends he is going back into it to keep up attacking.

Cool
And since Dio Himself can move in his paused time, so that "muh stand only 3 range to punch" quickly stops mattering vs a horse army how has absolutely no way to even perceive how fast they are being butchered.

He would still have to get close
Hemokinesis is a different power entirely, and you are not the only one to prescribe Telekinesis to Alucard over Hemokineses,

Where did I do that. Again, ill wait

Lemme save you some time though cause I never fucking said it lol

even on other boards so yes showing the short coming of what people keep wankojg his TK to be is something to be done.

Literally irrelevant
Again, a slow flood of blood will do nothing to an FTL Vampire. Even striping those reactions to part 1 feats alone, DIO is still MHS +, a flood of blood is useless.

See above
Very much not mute since it makes DIO's physical forum a lot stronger and extends the length of his timestop
If you cant extrapolate by how much its again, irrelevant
I ask again, have you read Jojo's? Dio's stand wasnt growing because he didnt acclimate his Vampire Stamina to Jonathan's body and couldn't use any of his abilities or regenerate well.

After drinking Joseph's blood he made Jonathan's body his own Vampire body and thus scales to his own and Jonathan's stamina feats.
He got better stamina. Not unlimited stamina

Uoruk

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
EEyW2JwXUAESeSp.png
also the world's timestop is not 10m range
at minimum it extends beyond the earth, but scaling from star platinum the world i dont see any reason not to believe it's universal in range either, they're literally supposed to be essentially the same stand
This was what I was looking for. I couldnt remember who it was for but last time it was posted I remember it was for Jotaro

Back