• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Do Nasu have universal exploits?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Type-Rey

Retired
the way, especially for Type-Rey: You don't have to write again, I won't answer anyway
You just did, for the second time.
Again, the first time i wasn't even talking to you.
Why are you adressing me ? I thought you weren't taking me seriously ? Are you stupid ? Do you have problems ? Did you hit your head ? Are you mentally challenged ? Do you know what answering is ? How do you answer someone ? Do you want to talk ? Do you want not to talk ? Can you be at least consistent with yourself ? Do you know what consistency is ? I wanna know.

And yes, I issue the first warning for violating the first rule.
Yeah, well you can take your warning, crumple it real nice and ingest it rectally . How's that ?

Last edited:

CrossTheHorizon

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
Except for the fact that any Noble Phantasm is a conceptual ability, there is the fact that if we concentrate the solar winds we get not a star, but something much smaller. Because of what it already becomes doubtful. In addition, in the case of Kama, Buddha and Kiara, it is also quite clearly stated about the universe.

No? A number of Noble Phantasms are direct physical attacks or otherwise create physical phenomenon.

Also Solar Wind is literally just part of a star that escaped its gravity field so yes, concentrate enough of the stuff that makes up a star and you'll get an actual star :catskully

All three of the ones you mentioned are conceptual universes and are referred to as such.

Who am I commenting to?

There people discussed it seriously.

I don't care, Galatine has never been given scaling based off "it has part of a Pseudo-Star in it". It scales based off being a peer to weapons like Excalibur.

Physical Galaxies that exist inside trees and are actually fed from the planet?

"Fed from the planet"?

The trees have pocket dimensions that they hold physical galaxies inside of and use as batteries. Da Vinci nearly has a stroke explaining that yes, its the actual heavenly body. Also I refuse to believe you're unfamiliar with the idea of something being "bigger on the inside".

Again, if according to your belief they exist there, then what is the problem of the existence of the Universe inside Kama and Kiara?

Because those ones are explicitly stated to be conceptual in nature, which is how Kama gets beaten. Again, angry Asian babysitter tells Kama to gtfo her house and creates a floor for the universe.

And yes, if scaling doesn't work, then Astarte is officially the strongest creature in Fate

Correct

Chaldeas was literally created by the hands of the Animusphere and Lainur. It may be an alien world, but there is a hard fact that it was created.

And? It's still the Alien World, normal standards clearly do not apply to it.

Pure double standards. When one conceptual is equal to the real, and the second is "no".Pure double standards. When one conceptual is equal to the real, and the second is "no".

Stop repeating yourself. And there is no double standards, you're just confused on what is and isn't conceptual. The Trees aren't, Kama and Kiara's universes are. Simple as.

Fate/EXTRA Last Encore is a different world, not a sequel to Fate/Extra. Since Twice was defeated back in Fate/Extra.

It's a different timeline than the three routes in the game but it's still the same setting.

Moreover, the chakravaratin specifically began to destroy humanity only when Hakuno reached the last floor, before that, the chakravaratin was simply used to control the Grail War.

Again, Last Encore takes place a gazillion years after the events of its version of Fate Extra.

Not considering the fact that there are regular Servants in the Servantverse? Not considering the fact that according to Lore, the team of seven ordinary Servants were originally the ones who defeated Astarte and ripped out her heart?

Those aren't "regular" Servants, they're the "space" versions of them :catskully

Yes, this is directly related to scaling and the fact that Fate has Ecumenical Deeds.
If Space Ishtar has a Universal feat, then nothing prevents us from asking the question "Why then are Kama, Kiara, Buddha, Goetia and others not considered?"

What prevents us is that the Servantverse is deliberately way beyond the rest of the Nasuverse and doesn't involve the caveats the others have.

Not taking into account the fact that gods that have a similar statement, Beasts that have similar statements and others are scaled to it in this case.

None of them scale to it because everyone else has some kind of caveat or context attached while the Servantverse is just "lmao I threw a galaxy at your head"

There was only Gilgamesh and Angra Manyu, there was Arcueid, there was Strange Fake with the same Gilgamesh and Enkidu, there were Lord El Meloy's affairs with Atlas, there were Fate / Extra, Fate / Extra CCC, Fate / Extella, there was Fate / Apocrypha with Karna , was Mahoutsukai, was Fate/kaleid, Fate/Proto. In short, the Planetary level was provided before. Fgo just brought it to the stream.

Gilgamesh wasn't planet level pre-FGO, Angry Mango still isn't planet level unless you mean it's mud potentially spreading across the planet, Atlas is its own thing I'm not super familiar with, the Extra-verse was cordoned off for being inside a computer for a while iirc, Apocrypha Karna wasn't planet level, Kaleid wasn't planet level till Darius did the Big Stupid, Proto plays by different rules, what in Mahotsukai was planet level?

And like half the stuff that qualifies now only did so after FGO already reached the point of "oh yeah there are people who could just unga bunga the planet if not for its safeguards"

CrossTheHorizon

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
Like until you somehow address the fact that Kama was literally BTFO'd out of her own "universe" because someone too minor to be a Heroic Spirit had a conceptual connection to the place Kama used as a base for her "universe", the rest of this is largely meaningless.

If she was actually a physical universe this would most likely not have been an issue, I'm just saying :mhm

Type-Rey

Retired
He's probably talking about the Seven super weapons Atlas has that can either destroy or save the world.
More specifically, maybe about Logos React ? Which is a mini Moon Cell
Aside from the Black Barrel Replica and a featless sword in Back Alley , the rest are not even weapons in the true sense.

However, that's a distraction cause he was clearly reffering to a planet being busted on screen the first time he mentioned it which we know hasn't happened in any of his examples.

Just a shitty goalpoast move.

@Xhominid The Apex you've read the El-Melloi stuff, right? Did Atlas have a Death Star stashed in its vaults or was it more "end of humanity" type stuff

It's as Rey stated, I was talking about the Seven Weapons that can end the World.
But otherwise, most of my arguments against the fool was primarily about him wanking the shit out of The Moon Cell, ignoring the limitations the Moon Cell has and that something on par with the Moon Cell was destroyed by an Anti-Sun NP... which is not even close to Universal.

i feel sad for you lads to bite this super low tier nasu bait - reverse bobby edition :mjlol

It was bad bait and I really shouldn't have wasted my time anymore than just laughing at the fool and walking away.

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
Ultra Perm Banned Instinct V-2
Unless a mod closes this thread, let's keep the insults and trolling to a minimum everyone, irregardless of how you feel about shiny and this thread.

i have the biggest rep here, i can hadoken whoever i want, right? i can't be banned too :tupac :mjlol

CrossTheHorizon

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
He's probably talking about the Seven super weapons Atlas has that can either destroy or save the world.
More specifically, maybe about Logos React ?
Aside from the Black Barrel Replica and a featless sword in Back Alley , the rest are not even weapons in the true sense.

However, that's a distraction cause he was clearly reffering to a planet being busted on screen the first time he mentioned it which we know hasn't happened in any of his examples.

Just a shitty goalpoast move.

Ah, that makes sense. I forgot they had a bunch of others besides the Black Barrel.

i feel sad for you lads to bite this super low tier nasu bait - reverse bobby edition :mjlol

I'm bored and it's like 110 degrees outside right now. I don't have the energy for high tier bait atm :maybe

shiny

Paramount
Like until you somehow address the fact that Kama was literally BTFO'd out of her own "universe" because someone too minor to be a Heroic Spirit had a conceptual connection to the place Kama used as a base for her "universe", the rest of this is largely meaningless.

If she was actually a physical universe this would most likely not have been an issue, I'm just saying :mhm
She was literally expelled from the mansion as she disconnected from it. No one banished her from her own universe. This is where she was banished.

CrossTheHorizon

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
She was literally expelled from the mansion as she disconnected from it. No one banished her from her own universe. This is where she was banished.

Yeah, the "mansion" is also her "universe", my dude. She took the Ooku and turned it into the universe that makes up her body. Which is why Asian Babysitter could slap her shit down despite, again, not being a Heroic Spirit.

The woman literally starts going "fuck you my house has a floor" and then the "universe" of Kama's body has a floor. So unless you think a Heroic Spirit can just assign the actual universe a floor, this is not an actual universe.

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
wait wat? :russ

he gave you gais warning and negs? shiny? hahahahahahahahahahaha :heston

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
a30

pictured: shiny among the nasu fandom, thinking he is part of the crew :jordangif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back