Do Nasu have universal exploits?

Status
Not open for further replies.

shiny

Paramount
To stop the unnecessary discussion in the Circus of Humorous & Humiliating Arguments thread, I've decided to move this interesting question to its own thread.

Rule 1: No insults. It is important. You can swear somewhere else.
Rule 2: Please don't post off-topic questions here.
Rule 3: Arguments without evidence are acceptable, but only until it turns out that the participant was lying openly. In this case, no matter what the participant's answer is, his vote and comments are not taken into account later.
Rule 4: You can use links to any sites you want, gifs, etc. The only exception is if the link falls under rule 1 or is NSFW.

1. You have this in the wrong ass section

2. We have constantly talked to you why this isn't the case so many damn times, I can probably link to you our rebuttals about it so it's ultimately a pointless affair to continue this.

But if you want to keep this up to get laughed at, that's up to you then.

shiny

Paramount
1. You have this in the wrong ass section
What should be? This is my first time posting something here.
2. We have constantly talked to you why this isn't the case so many damn times, I can probably link to you our rebuttals about it so it's ultimately a pointless affair to continue this.
Are you reminded of the Noble Phantasm of the Buddha and that you claimed that the call of Venus strained the Moon Cell?
But if you want to keep this up to get laughed at, that's up to you then.
Don't care.

Are you reminded of the Noble Phantasm of the Buddha and that you claimed that the call of Venus strained the Moon Cell?
Again, we literally told you that his Chakravartin being connected to the Moon Cell was the reason for that, especially as he peaced out after he defeated Nero and Female Hakuno.
And I long told you the latter part is explicitly the case in Extella:

"It takes the entirety of the Regalia's resources, Altera's Sword of Mars as a catalyst to access the higher plane".
You know what The Regalia is right?

In Fate/EXTELLA, there exists a ring known as the Regalia. As proof of Hakuno Kishinami's kingship, they have obtained the Regalia ring and became admin of the Moon Cell. Realizing that if the Regalia is destroyed, and the Moon Cell left vulnerable, Hakuno makes a last resort decision to split themselves into three parts; Mind, Body, and Soul. This action shocks Archimedes, believing that they wouldn't even be so desperate, but as a result of their actions, the Regalia is separated into three pieces.

1/3 of The Regalia can explicitly power up it's wielders into even stronger versions of themselves due to the Moon Cell's functions. All of them back into one whole is using the full power of The Moon Cell... I shouldn't have to explain the obvious right?

shiny

Paramount
Again, we literally told you that his Chakravartin being connected to the Moon Cell was the reason for that, especially as he peaced out after he defeated Nero and Female Hakuno.
Are you serious? I understand that you forgot everything, but just pull out your old comment and review it. You and Type-Rey just neighed at me with the words "look at the description, you see, it says ONE person."

Moreover, he calmed down because initially he did not want anything, but only "saved" his master.
And I long told you the latter part is explicitly the case in Extella:

"It takes the entirety of the Regalia's resources, Altera's Sword of Mars as a catalyst to access the higher plane".
You know what The Regalia is right?

1/3 of The Regalia can explicitly power up it's wielders into even stronger versions of themselves due to the Moon Cell's functions. All of them back into one whole is using the full power of The Moon Cell... I shouldn't have to explain the obvious right?

And here it says that the full strength of the Regalia and ultimately the Moon Cell is equal to A rank Noble Phantasm. What's next?

Apparently, the Regalia grants access to the core of the Moon Cell and not to the full power, otherwise comparing the entire power of the Moon Cell with an A rank Noble Phantasm again looks strange.

And you are clearly brushing aside the fact that Realia did not call on Venus, but "layed a bridge between the Lunar Cell and the Higher Dimension."

This does not take into account that the systems almost completely stopped by Archimedes.

Which makes this whole argument seem odd. Since the Regalia themselves and their functions are a bit incomprehensible. Yes, and the power was not used to call on Venus, but to establish a connection. Already through which, with the help of the sword of Mars, they reached Venus.

As a result, according to the plot, the only one who overstrained himself was Hakuno, who supported the call of Venus.

Are you serious? I understand that you forgot everything, but just pull out your old comment and review it. You and Type-Rey just neighed at me with the words "look at the description, you see, it says ONE person."

Moreover, he calmed down because initially he did not want anything, but only "saved" his master.

You really are being genuinely retarded and basically being forgetful, aren't you?
You are ignoring the fact that the reason Rey said that is because you believed the Chakravartin is somehow capable of deleting whole timelines on it's own when it can't and that's the thing we told you why that's not it.

Quit trying to shuffle shit around and act like you somehow caught anyone stumbling.

And here it says that the full strength of the Regalia and ultimately the Moon Cell is equal to A rank Noble Phantasm. What's next?

That the Moon Cell isn't as powerful as you and others state? Which goes right back to my point above.

Apparently, the Regalia grants access to the core of the Moon Cell and not to the full power, otherwise comparing the entire power of the Moon Cell with an A rank Noble Phantasm again looks strange.

No it doesn't because the Moon Cell isn't that damn strong, something that was known since both Extra and CCC. It's a fucking miracle people somehow don't understand that Gilgamesh not being able to be deleted by the Moon Cell and having to be put into the Reverse Side... is not a good look. Especially when it couldn't do the same for Titan Altera.

And you are clearly brushing aside the fact that Realia did not call on Venus, but "layed a bridge between the Lunar Cell and the Higher Dimension."

This does not take into account that the systems almost completely stopped by Archimedes.

What fucking translation are you using?!
Are you being fucking high right now to say something so stupid?! Yes, it states that it's accessing a higher plane but guess what that simply means? It's accessing the Throne of The Gods at best which is something we knew existed when everything went to the Reverse Side, you schmuck.
And again, Archimedes didn't stop any of the damn systems, that was the whole point in trying to get the Regalia in the first place!

Which makes this whole argument seem odd. Since the Regalia themselves and their functions are a bit incomprehensible. Yes, and the power was not used to call on Venus, but to establish a connection. Already through which, with the help of the sword of Mars, they reached Venus.

As a result, according to the plot, the only one who overstrained himself was Hakuno, who supported the call of Venus.

>Literally ignore whole ass sentences
>Make up absolute bullshit that the story doesn't work with
>Wonder why none of us wants to deal with you

Read my guy, fucking read. The Regalia is used to for the energy needed and to make sure the fusion works properly, the Sword of Mars is used to connect with the Gods and considering Hakuno is straining themselves despite being the administrator of the Moon Cell, how do you believe that The Regalia, the very thing that governs the systems of said Moon Cell would somehow not be strained as well?

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
We all know Gilgamesh is at least Hyper-Outer-Omniversal and blinks the rest of fiction with ease

main-qimg-09c8b30cd11b516401f4eb7767b63b69

shiny

Paramount

You really are being genuinely retarded and basically being forgetful, aren't you?
You are ignoring the fact that the reason Rey said that is because you believed the Chakravartin is somehow capable of deleting whole timelines on it's own when it can't and that's the thing we told you why that's not it.
If you don't remember, I literally brought up the fact that the Buddha's Noble Phantasm needed the Moon Cell's support to remove the timelines. This was literally my argument for the multiversality of the Moon Cell.

And if you don’t remember AT ALL, then it was not about Chakravaratin.
Quit trying to shuffle shit around and act like you somehow caught anyone stumbling.
You would first review the old comments if you do not remember their contents.
That the Moon Cell isn't as powerful as you and others state? Which goes right back to my point above.
All the might of the Moon Cell that equals an A rank Noble Phantasm? Xhom, you have such a rejection that you don’t see any contradictions here at all?
No it doesn't because the Moon Cell isn't that damn strong, something that was known since both Extra and CCC. It's a fucking miracle people somehow don't understand that Gilgamesh not being able to be deleted by the Moon Cell and having to be put into the Reverse Side... is not a good look. Especially when it couldn't do the same for Titan Altera.
Gilgamesh could not be controlled. All. Here is the description.
Though the Moon Cell had reconstructed and manifested him as a Servant, unable to control him, it sealed him in the Far Side of the Moon.
As Gilgamesh himself hadn’t seen much point in the Holy Grail War, he made himself a bedchamber in the darkness (malevolent information), and dozed to dreams of degeneration.
Although he’d been lazily savoring his splendid isolation of aiding none and needing none, since he found the ramblings of the fool (the protagonist) who fell into Hell kind of amusing,
he woke and stuck his nose into the protagonist’s affairs for a little bit, thus setting off the chain of events for his route.

Because he’d been napping in Hell for a near infinite amount of time, both his mind and body have completely rusted.
and it says that Gilgamesh was pretty weak after sleeping.

Alterra. Which was literally sealed in an endless space in eternal sleep. Why didn't the Moon Cell destroy her despite being the same power that defeated her? Unknown.
What fucking translation are you using?!

Did you not manage to watch your video beyond the phrase you need?
Are you being fucking high right now to say something so stupid?! Yes, it states that it's accessing a higher plane but guess what that simply means? It's accessing the Throne of The Gods at best which is something we knew existed when everything went to the Reverse Side, you schmuck.
Yeah. It connects to the Throne of the Gods. Or somewhere else.

What's next? Given that the entire power of the Regalia is rated as A rank Noble Phantasm, this is quite worthy.

You jerk off the Regalia like the full power of the Moon Cell. Which is fundamentally wrong. For A rank surpasses even BB in FGO.

Like I said, you're just taking advantage of the fact that the Regalia themselves create questions.
And again, Archimedes didn't stop any of the damn systems, that was the whole point in trying to get the Regalia in the first place!

Once again I repeat my question, did you at least watch your video in full?

It literally says that during the fall of Velber, the systems crumbled.
>Literally ignore whole ass sentences
>Make up absolute bullshit that the story doesn't work with
>Wonder why none of us wants to deal with you

Read my guy, fucking read. The Regalia is used to for the energy needed and to make sure the fusion works properly, the Sword of Mars is used to connect with the Gods and considering Hakuno is straining themselves despite being the administrator of the Moon Cell, how do you believe that The Regalia, the very thing that governs the systems of said Moon Cell would somehow not be strained as well?
First, once again, the Regalia itself is a questionable item, as its power clearly doesn't match what you said.
Secondly, Velber literally damaged many systems, which he directly said.

If you don't remember, I literally brought up the fact that the Buddha's Noble Phantasm needed the Moon Cell's support to remove the timelines. This was literally my argument for the multiversality of the Moon Cell.

No you didn't, that's how stupid this shit is.

And if you don’t remember AT ALL, then it was not about Chakravaratin.

>It's not about Chakravartin
>Literally brings it up in the first post
Don't fucking waste my time with this nonsense.

All the might of the Moon Cell that equals an A rank Noble Phantasm? Xhom, you have such a rejection that you don’t see any contradictions here at all?

Considering again that the Moon Cell can't handle a Divine Spirit at full power being in it's systems? The fact that Kiara explicitly needed Hans and his NP and the rest of the Sakura Five as well as the Moon Cell to fully ascend into virtual Evil Buddha? The fact that even Saver had to nerf himself hardcore to even get into the Moon Cell?
Yeah, I would say that genuinely tracks as you are overplaying how strong it is.

Gilgamesh could not be controlled. All. Here is the description.
and it says that Gilgamesh was pretty weak after sleeping.
Alterra. Which was literally sealed in an endless space in eternal sleep. Why didn't the Moon Cell destroy her despite being the same power that defeated her? Unknown.

You virtually agreed with my own point 3 times and you didn't realize you did... at all. Gilgamesh can't be controlled by the Moon Cell and thus has to be in the Reverse Side and even THEN, it never stops him from leaving it(This also ignores that CCC's circumstances are wildly different than Extella's where he isn't weakened from being there).
And Titan Altera explicitly COULDN'T be destroyed by The Moon Cell so it sealed her away in the Zero Dark because Excalibur is stronger than the Moon Cell which is why it summoned her explicitly is it's final solution against Altera.

...Dude, I literally just typed that out to you in that same post...
practice what you preach.

Yeah. It connects to the Throne of the Gods. Or somewhere else.

What's next? Given that the entire power of the Regalia is rated as A rank Noble Phantasm, this is quite worthy.

You jerk off the Regalia like the full power of the Moon Cell. Which is fundamentally wrong. For A rank surpasses even BB in FGO.

Like I said, you're just taking advantage of the fact that the Regalia themselves create questions.

Dude, I have no reason what your point even IS right now...
The Throne of The Gods is a legit thing and it has been for a long ass time, they however are in the Reverse Side like every other damn thing that left the World of Man behind. Secondly, who is "jacking off" the Regalia because I sure haven't, do you even know what the meaning of the words you speak are? The only person trying to make it seem like the Moon Cell is stronger than it is... is you.

Once again I repeat my question, did you at least watch your video in full?

It literally says that during the fall of Velber, the systems crumbled.

...My brother in Christ, you literally cannot read yet you are telling me to read...
If you actually watched that damn video for more than a few steps, you would realize the main reason why Archimedes would be able to cause the systems to fail...
IS BECAUSE HE WAS GOING TO CRASH LAND VELBER #02 INTO THE GODDAMNED MOON CELL! Due to doing that the Moon Cell would be corrupted by the Ark and the Quantum Time Lock will happen, making it impossible for it to be fixed and basically opening it up for Velber to find and end it.
You truly are a dumb man pretending to be smart.

First, once again, the Regalia itself is a questionable item, as its power clearly doesn't match what you said.

>Literally only depending on the fact it does an A-Rank Noble Phantasm and absolutely nothing else
Yeah that really does help your point out at all doesn't it?

Secondly, Velber literally damaged many systems, which he directly said.

When the Ark would crash into the Moon Cell... as it says right there...
It didn't happen yet.

shiny

Paramount
What. In the beginning, I would like to consider three main questions on the basis of which I will build my arguments and statements.

1. How should we treat the statements of various characters?
2. How do we feel about conceptual copies and conceptual things in general?
3, How do we feel about the description of abilities in notes and official lore?

Every argument, feat, every anti-feat and statement, to one degree or another, concerns all three issues.

That is why, personally, as the creator of this topic, I propose the following interpretation of these questions:

1. Each statement that does not come from sources that are reliable in this situation is presented with the status of "uncertain". That is, it can be used in a group with other exploits / arguments / statements, but they have extremely little reliability, or in case of contradiction with reliable sources, we can call them "false". Reliable sources may vary from situation to situation.
2. This question is very important due to the fact that we already have the feat of destroying the conceptual universe, and Kama herself and Kiara are in relative obscurity about this, since in the description of their abilities it is almost always mentioned that "universe" and not " conceptual universe. However, I believe that it is correct to equate these things with the real ones in some characteristics until it is specified for what specific reason they are conceptual. An example would be Chaldeas and Quetzal's attack on Tiamat (which is considered a star on this site). Presumably, although I can't say anything, Fantasy Trees also fit this description.
3. Notes and descriptions are the direct words of the author, so they have quite a tangible weight. Everything written in them is true, but we can not always understand what it is, since sometimes the description can be strange. Because of what liberty in interpretation is permissible.

Other users can offer their own interpretations.

I am writing in haste, so there may be additional material in the future.

Let's start with the description. We have six profiles that directly mention the "universe" or "universal scale".

1. Buddha.
A Bodhisattva is a god of universe scale and power, and can easily manage things on the scale of the Solar System.
Buddhism has a sense of scale of the universe that stands out from that of other religions. There are concepts like Nayuta (1060) and “The Infinitely Vast Number” (1068) which were created to represent the scale and size of a Buddha.
The entire universe is the domain of a Buddha.
Chakravartin (Turner of the Wheel) is the concept of the “ideal universal ruler” that was used in the Vedic period of ancient India.
2. Kama.
Nega Desire A
The absolute and ultimate skill of adoration possessed by the beast that is the incarnation of worldly desires.
No matter what kind of existence they are, those with desires will fall into depravity due to her love.
If all desires and appetites of the flesh can be fulfilled with infinite love, that is the same as erasing the concept of desire from the universe.
Also, as an existence that gives love, she is completely immune to "charm".
Constitution That Accepts Every Desire EX
Originally, Kama/Mara was endowed with a high degree of diversity when it comes to shape and ability in order to answer the (worldly) desires of the multitude of humans inhabiting this world.
This diversity has been sublimated into a more specific form by the addition of the nature of infinity known as the universe.
It is an authority that makes sure that each and every (worldly) desire inhabiting this universe is cuddled close together, pampered, and corrupted. A theorem that, innumerable like stardust, there are freely customizable "all-accepting versions of her".
In other words, the beast that is Kama/Mara is infinitely present in the universe known as her.
Embrace of Dreams
Summons Mara's "doubles" that are unevenly distributed inside the universe by "Constitution That Accepts Every Desire".
Although they do not possess the Beast's Crown of Light, the clone bodies' abilities are of the same rank as Kama/Mara's.
Saṃsāra Kama/Mara Avarodha: The World of Love, the Burning Universe

Classification: Anti-World Noble Phantasm
Range: 100~99999
Maximum number of targets: 100~99999

Saṃsāra Kama/Mara Avarodha.
The personal Noble Phantasm of Beast III/L, as a special case, it possesses two True Names.
This is because they both represent the "same thing".
In Sanskrit, saṃsāra is the "cycle of reincarnation" and is derived from Kama's other name, "Samsara Guru". In Sanskrit, avarodha means "obstacle" and it signifies the various ways with which Mara hindered Shakyamuni or, in other words, the temptation for depravity.

Love's compulsion for debauchery in the sense of good and evil...
A Noble Phantasm of extreme depravity that displays an evil of cataclysmic scale with the power of two gods, Kama and Mara.
If one's struck by this Noble Phantasm inside Kama's universe, they might witness a hell────or perhaps heaven-like spectacle where "without distinction, Kama dispatches herself (doubles) everywhere, burning and exhausting the universe with her one-sided love".

When the large-flowered lotuses bloom under Kama's feet, she and the target she chose to love fall into the darkness of the universe.
Within the immeasurable darkness, Kama faces her partner and presents them her hand.
The hand that seems to be inviting a lover or perhaps tempting a saint, will turn into blue flames before lengthening and flowing through the darkness.
(Kama's hand is the universe itself, so it will remain in space as the universe after lengthening)
The blue flames will eventually crash into the other party in the form of a gigantic arrow, piercing through them and imprisoning them in Kama's universe.
Afterwards, the arms of flame become innumerable, filling the space vigorously and inexhaustibly as if to tear the world into pieces, and in the end, the immeasurable darkness is replaced with the blue universe of Kama────by the time one notices, everything has been captured within Kama's arm.
Just like an ant encased in amber.

It is a powerful Noble Phantasm, but due to Beast III/L's special characteristics, it also has its flaws where she is unable to love those in close proximity or just a single person. If her target of corruption is not "a large number of people", but a "'single person", she can not wield this authority.
Her Noble Phantasm being single target in "FGO" signifies that Beast III/L was still in an immature stage.
○Setting

Beast III/L. The L stands for Lapse (corruption).
While Beast III/R was the incarnation of narcissism/self-love that "filled the universe with love for her alone", this one is the incarnation of love for others that "exhausts the universe with love directed at all of humanity".
Kama acquired the body of the universe which is equivalent to her other side, Demon King Mara, obtaining the power of the territory of infinity (universe).
The worst calamity is that the "Demon King of Desire being connected with the universe" is the same thing as the "God of Love connected with the universe".
The god of love who was defined to be closely attached to the love lives of others before getting annihilated due to getting mixed up in said love-life, only to obtain infinity as a result had, as a matter of course, grown tired of love.
Therefore, she's trying to fill everything with her infinite love.
Since if the universe (mankind) could be filled with her love, the unpleasant and annoying love of others' wouldn't exist.

Here stands a beast that lavishes mankind with (arrows of) lust that could burn the universe.
Do as you wish.
Become as useless as you wish.
Even if you degrade into livestock, she will love and affirm you to the bitter end. Such an ultimate form of pampering is possible for Kama/Mara.
To all of mankind in the universe, to each and every single one of them, she'll give more love (temptation) than she once gave the Gautama Buddha.

"However immeasurable the worldly desires are, I vow to overcome them all──────isn't that harsh? I'll burn all worries for you"
The Beast III/L who received her "Beast's Crown of Light" could be said to have "gone through eclosion", but from there, it would take her a hundred million hours to fill up the universe and she would only reach her "adult" form after that.
While requiring a long time to reach her normal state after "eclosion" compared to other Beasts is a weak point of hers, Beast III/L came up with the amazing plan of shortening that hundred million hours to just a couple by likening the universe to the restricted space inside the "Ooku". Her resourcefulness was shining. It was definitely shining.
Ananga (EX Rank): The Skill representing one of Kama's aliases, "Ananga (The Incorporeal)". Long ago, an ashura called Tāraka tormented the gods. The gods knew only Shiva and Parvati's child could defeat him, but Shiva was completely focused on his meditation and wouldn't even glance at Parvati. Troubled, the gods dispatched Kama who shot Shiva with an arrow of love and he recovered his love for his wife. However, enraged by this act of Kama, Shiva opened his third eye and burned Kama to death. Having his body burned by Shiva, the god who can destroy all of creation or in other words, the universe, he was annihilated and reborn. Kama, whose divinity was paradoxically proven to be synonymous with the universe by this act, has────
Mara Sunyata (Passion at its lowest is love at its extremes)

Type: Anti-Unit Noble Phantasm

Range: 2-10

Max. Targets: 100 people

The call to corruption that occurs while her Mara side is the one on the surface. The dark universe that can only be reached when love is taken to its extremes. The meaning of this universe is the same it always has been, but due to the unique traits of her current Saint Graph, it manifests as something deeper and more hollow. It's impossible for anyone who fell here to escape. This space can be considered a hollow cavity transformed into flame. Instead of the Love Flames that dramatically burn people to ashes, the quiet darkness of Hollow Flames that silently sear.
3.Kiara
A Bodhisattva is a god of universe scale and power, and can easily manage things on the scale of the Solar System.
Buddhism has a sense of scale of the universe that stands out from that of other religions. There are concepts like Nayuta (1060) and “The Infinitely Vast Number” (1068) which were created to represent the scale and size of a Buddha.
The entire universe is the domain of a Buddha.
Pleasure Deva・The Womb Realm Magdala

Classification: Anti-Unit Noble Phantasm
Range: 1~90
Maximum number of targets: 7 knights
Amida Amidula・Heaven's Hole.
Anti-Human Order, or maybe Anti-Grand Noble Phantasm.
The Noble Phantasm for Beast III's exclusive-use, which breeds a virtually infinite amount of demon pillars within her own body.
The inside of her body has already become a single universe, the Sukhavati.

It is worth noting that Kiara and Kama are part of the same being. Beast 3. Whose general idea is "infinity" or "universe within a body".

4. Mysterious Heroine XX
Secret-Myniad: Unsigned Nebula Sword (無銘星雲剣ひみつみにあど, Mumei Seiun-kenHimitsu-miniado?) is the Noble Phantasm of Mysterious Heroine XX.

A galactic nebula cutter by using Rhongomyniad LR, which is said to be the heavenly scales of the Universe.

The beam of light produced by swinging the spear is a spiral like a nebula, and mows down all the surroundings. It doesn’t distinguish allies from enemies.
Justice of World's End: A
Power from the boundary, the most advanced and furthermost area of space. It tears away at nothingness, and is the true principle behind expanding space. It offers all but unlimited power, able even to repel even higher beings from outside the universe in order to restore balance to the universe. XX...doesn't really understand how it works.

5. Mysterious Heroine X Alter
∞ Black Bean Paste EX: A mysterious item in which the six primitive powers 『Desire (soul), Sugar content (power), Sales location (space), Cost price (reality), Production (time), Demand (mind)』 have been kneaded.
It grants infinity power to the one who has it, as to turn half of the universe into a confectionery factory with one fingertip, but it seems she doesn’t know it well.
Old name: 『∞ Chocolate』.
All five are profiles in official materials. Because of which I see no reason to deny them. However, the free interpretation of profiles is still available -

This is just the first part. Where only profiles are collected and an explanation of the rules by which I will prove anything.

I will post statements later. But there are so many of them that I want to leave everything for tomorrow.

shiny

Paramount
No you didn't, that's how stupid this shit is.
No, that's exactly what happened.

Only now, for some unknown reason, I can not find, neither mine nor your comments. So the sooner we finish this part, the better.
>It's not about Chakravartin
>Literally brings it up in the first post
Don't fucking waste my time with this nonsense.
Can you show this post?

Especially since this picture literally uses Amita.
Considering again that the Moon Cell can't handle a Divine Spirit at full power being in it's systems? The fact that Kiara explicitly needed Hans and his NP and the rest of the Sakura Five as well as the Moon Cell to fully ascend into virtual Evil Buddha? The fact that even Saver had to nerf himself hardcore to even get into the Moon Cell?
Yeah, I would say that genuinely tracks as you are overplaying how strong it is.

Although the scale of the existence of the Pleasure Deva that was born once on the moon is superior to Beast III, they say that she had no choice but to withdraw when faced with a messiah since she did not possess this skill.
Did the Sakura Five really have a role to play? Given that they got their power from Moon Cell.

However, look at the quote. So, Kiara, having absorbed the five of Sakura, Anderson and MoonCell, became stronger than Beast 3 ... Beast is stronger than divine spirits, but at the same time, Kiara, having absorbed the weaker MoonCell, became stronger than Beast. Moreover, in an alternative version, she again became a Beast through the absorption of MoonCell. What she directly says...
You virtually agreed with my own point 3 times and you didn't realize you did... at all. Gilgamesh can't be controlled by the Moon Cell and thus has to be in the Reverse Side and even THEN, it never stops him from leaving it(This also ignores that CCC's circumstances are wildly different than Extella's where he isn't weakened from being there).
The Moon Cell couldn't control Gilgamesh...because he's stronger, hmm...Because the weaker one can always send the stronger one to his own trash can...Hello, Gil has problems with the control that is being imposed on him. We already know it.
Further, he fell asleep and weakened. It is a fact.
But in Fate/Extella there were generally other circumstances, we can't say anything specific about them..
And Titan Altera explicitly COULDN'T be destroyed by The Moon Cell so it sealed her away in the Zero Dark because Excalibur is stronger than the Moon Cell which is why it summoned her explicitly is it's final solution against Altera.
Altera herself remembers that the decision to seal her was simpler than destroying her. The Moon Cell was just saving energy.

Once again, Moon Cell initially defeated Altera.
...Dude, I literally just typed that out to you in that same post...
practice what you preach.

Dude, I have no reason what your point even IS right now...
The Throne of The Gods is a legit thing and it has been for a long ass time, they however are in the Reverse Side like every other damn thing that left the World of Man behind. Secondly, who is "jacking off" the Regalia because I sure haven't, do you even know what the meaning of the words you speak are? The only person trying to make it seem like the Moon Cell is stronger than it is... is you.
No. Specifically, you jacking off the Regalia as "MoonCell's FULL power" even though their full power is an A rank Noble Phantasm. Alo Moon Cell Literally created three infinite dimensions, summoned over a hundred Servants, obviously can fulfill a wish, creates a jammer for the entire Galaxy, and so on, it was Kiara who absorbed it in order to become a Beast / True Demon.

Regalia seems to be just an administrative key.

Plus Hakuno even explains the problem. The Moon Cell is in good contact with the Throne of Heroes because it is a history recording device. But how to pave the way to the gods, for Hakuno is already unknown.
...My brother in Christ, you literally cannot read yet you are telling me to read...
If you actually watched that damn video for more than a few steps, you would realize the main reason why Archimedes would be able to cause the systems to fail...
IS BECAUSE HE WAS GOING TO CRASH LAND VELBER #02 INTO THE GODDAMNED MOON CELL! Due to doing that the Moon Cell would be corrupted by the Ark and the Quantum Time Lock will happen, making it impossible for it to be fixed and basically opening it up for Velber to find and end it.
You truly are a dumb man pretending to be smart.
I literally wrote that because of the collapse of Velber, the systems collapsed. What did you read?

As a result, we have Regalia which in themselves raise questions. For example, what is meant by "It takes the entirety of the Regalia's resources, Altera's Sword of Mars as a catalyst to access the higher plane"? All Regalia resources, what is it? Pure A rank Noble Phantasm energy? Is it purely the energy of the Regalia itself that is cut off from the Lunar Cell? Lunar Cell that is now actually running on the remnants of the systems?

And the fact that at the time of the call, most systems collapsed.

you just ignore it, and start your "Moon Cell torn at the Venus call" argument again.

Then it's very funny how you bomb from people "but Saber had a problem with 12,000 rounds per second." Speaking about the fact that they constantly wanted to spit on the circumstances.
>Literally only depending on the fact it does an A-Rank Noble Phantasm and absolutely nothing else
Yeah that really does help your point out at all doesn't it?
Maybe because we at least have a BB as a representative of the Moon Cell power? Maybe because the Moon Cell has enough feats to say "its full power is higher than A rank Noble Phantasm"
When the Ark would crash into the Moon Cell... as it says right there...
It didn't happen yet.

Velber crush in 16:00

Venus come in 30:00

CrossTheHorizon

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
The majority of the "universal" stuff in Fate involves conceptual universes and not physical ones, and the stuff the characters do involving those conceptual universes can't be enacted on the physical universe. This is why living universe Kama can be humiliated by an angry Asian babysitter whose house she used as the basis to create said universe, because said babysitter is connected to it on a conceptual level as well.

The Buddha's thing in Last Encore takes [Insert arbitrarily large number here] years to set up and requires the Moon Cell to enact. Also Buddha himself is long gone and only his NP is left, so it's not a brute force thing but a process of some kind.

The Servantverse stuff takes place under their own rules and universe that (deliberately) outscales the rest of the Nasuverse by a comical degree.....because that's what it is, comedy. MHXX and Spishtar probably could chunk their universe, but they don't scale to anyone at all ever in the rest of the setting. Also the background involves the Human Order spreading throughout the cosmos so we're back to the "conceptual" caveat since it's been imposed on the rest of the universe at that point. Also also none of them have ever actually chunked a universe so until Saber Wars 3 has Space Gilgamesh set off a Big Bang I think they're stuck at galaxy level :skully

Unless and until someone actually affects the actual, physical universe in its entirety, the Nasuverse doesn't get that level. Because everything else that looks like it would be that level has giant piles of context behind it.

...Okay, you know what? I can take the stupid answers that basically want me to go and re-evaluate my life, I can take this ridiculous condescension that makes me think if I'm back in Spacebattles again... I can even take that stupid crap that you shovel down that we have consistently thrown out the trash with the stupid shit about Saver, Kiara, Kama that we talked about again and again and again...

But don't you dare start trying to pretend that this thread is now your penitentiary for any reason. The fact I'm even giving away my time to even answer your stupid ass posts should be something to be applauded because after this, I'm out.

No, that's exactly what happened.

Only now, for some unknown reason, I can not find, neither mine nor your comments. So the sooner we finish this part, the better.

So you are really playing forgetful at this point? Okay then, whatever, works better for me to get this stupid shit done with.

Can you show this post?

Especially since this picture literally uses Amita.

Why don't you considering you are so damn certain you was including the Moon Cell with it? Because I fully remember you didn't. It's genuinely amazing how you are trying so hard to sound reasonable when at the same time, you are the one pushing for Universal+ Moon Cell amongst other things.

Did the Sakura Five really have a role to play? Given that they got their power from Moon Cell.

However, look at the quote. So, Kiara, having absorbed the five of Sakura, Anderson and MoonCell, became stronger than Beast 3 ... Beast is stronger than divine spirits, but at the same time, Kiara, having absorbed the weaker MoonCell, became stronger than Beast. Moreover, in an alternative version, she again became a Beast through the absorption of MoonCell. What she directly says...

...So, you are just going to forget that Andersen's NP is makes the person what they truly are supposed to be huh? You are going to just ignore the fact that Kiara, even in CCC, is supposed to be someone on the level of Bodhisattva huh? Like the Buddha... right? Just ignore that to act like you got a gotcha by doing the exact same thing I keep knowing for a fact you will use like you keep on doing again and again.

The Moon Cell couldn't control Gilgamesh...because he's stronger, hmm...Because the weaker one can always send the stronger one to his own trash can...Hello, Gil has problems with the control that is being imposed on him. We already know it.
Further, he fell asleep and weakened. It is a fact.
But in Fate/Extella there were generally other circumstances, we can't say anything specific about them..

...So you are also forgetting that Gilgamesh can leave said prison whenever he wants and can even summon himself when the Moon Cell explicitly denies him?

There was no other circumstances, Gilgamesh explicitly states he tore through the Boundary to meet Altera and Jeanne explicitly states that he summoned himself against the Moon Cell's wishes.

Altera herself remembers that the decision to seal her was simpler than destroying her. The Moon Cell was just saving energy.

Once again, Moon Cell initially defeated Altera.

Yeah, it's clearly obvious you are a massive hypocrite because here's this surprising thing you can get when you go through Altera's story:

The story literally states that with Excalibur destroying her Body down on Earth, the feedback of it's death was enough to knock out Titan Altera for a few minutes, so that the Moon Cell then sealed her away after that in the Zero Dark.
It wasn't a "cost saving measure" nor "did it defeat Altera" because it couldn't and lacked the means to do it at all without Excalibur. That's the entire reason why even in the materials for Extella, Artoria is literally summoned there to defeat her as an absolute last resort.

No. Specifically, you jacking off the Regalia as "MoonCell's FULL power" even though their full power is an A rank Noble Phantasm. Alo Moon Cell Literally created three infinite dimensions, summoned over a hundred Servants, obviously can fulfill a wish, creates a jammer for the entire Galaxy, and so on, it was Kiara who absorbed it in order to become a Beast / True Demon.

Yes, because that is it's full power in the offensive context but let's go on with your stupid points:
1. What does "3 Infinite Dimensions" matter at all when we seen a Multi-Dimensional Barrier get destroyed by an Anti-Sun NP from something as powerful as the Moon Cell itself?
2. Summoning over a Hundred Servants, yet it can't do anything to defend itself outside of summoning the right Heroic Spirits to defend it...
3. Creating a "Galaxy Wide Jammer" isn't as impressive as you think when they have primeval access to their source attacking them beforehand.
4. Kiara absorbed it... and it wasn't enough for her goal!

And the fact that at the time of the call, most systems collapsed.

you just ignore it, and start your "Moon Cell torn at the Venus call" argument again.

Then it's very funny how you bomb from people "but Saber had a problem with 12,000 rounds per second." Speaking about the fact that they constantly wanted to spit on the circumstances.

I'm literally talking to an idiot... I swear to god.
I literally just told you exactly what happened in that scene and here you are moving the fucking goalposts again like a curmudgeon. The Regalia operates the Moon Cell's systems, It struggled to bring in a Divine Spirit from Venus into Nero, this is non-negotiable.

Maybe because we at least have a BB as a representative of the Moon Cell power? Maybe because the Moon Cell has enough feats to say "its full power is higher than A rank Noble Phantasm"

What does BB "Being a representative of the Moon Cell" is supposed to fucking mean precisely?! Did you forget that BB's spell in Summer 3 made her as strong as she was in the Moon Cell? And Rhongomyniad still beat her ass again? Did you forget that Meltryllis and Passionlip are as strong as they are in the Moon Cell as Servants? And they aren't beyond any other Servants there either.
You are misappropriating how their ID_Es/Authorities work vs. their actual power.

Velber crush in 16:00

Venus come in 30:00

Yes, you numpty, it's talking about what would happen if Archimedes plan succeeded...
I can't believe I have to explain something so fucking basic to you.

But you know what? I'm fucking out of here, go play with your dick elsewhere or go to VSB. Wasted so much of my time on such bullshit.

The majority of the "universal" stuff in Fate involves conceptual universes and not physical ones, and the stuff the characters do involving those conceptual universes can't be enacted on the physical universe. This is why living universe Kama can be humiliated by an angry Asian babysitter whose house she used as the basis to create said universe, because said babysitter is connected to it on a conceptual level as well.

The Buddha's thing in Last Encore takes [Insert arbitrarily large number here] years to set up and requires the Moon Cell to enact. Also Buddha himself is long gone and only his NP is left, so it's not a brute force thing but a process of some kind.

The Servantverse stuff takes place under their own rules and universe that (deliberately) outscales the rest of the Nasuverse by a comical degree.....because that's what it is, comedy. MHXX and Spishtar probably could chunk their universe, but they don't scale to anyone at all ever in the rest of the setting. Also the background involves the Human Order spreading throughout the cosmos so we're back to the "conceptual" caveat since it's been imposed on the rest of the universe at that point. Also also none of them have ever actually chunked a universe so until Saber Wars 3 has Space Gilgamesh set off a Big Bang I think they're stuck at galaxy level :skully

Unless and until someone actually affects the actual, physical universe in its entirety, the Nasuverse doesn't get that level. Because everything else that looks like it would be that level has giant piles of context behind it.

You might as well just stop entertaining him and just leave and laugh because this is an absolute waste of time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back