• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Do Nasu have universal exploits?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ral

[SUBTRACTED]
Administrator
Pronouns
He/Him
#Ral

Please tell me, was it so difficult to not breaking the First Rule more than four comments?
You have to @, not #; I would have never seen this message if it weren't for the fact that my eyes are all over the place :skully

Unless a mod closes this thread, let's keep the insults and trolling to a minimum everyone, irregardless of how you feel about shiny and this thread. From my understanding, this is a debate section and it should function as much with the forum rules still applying to all threads created here. On the other hand, shiny, you should know that the OBD does not take too kindly to topics that will obviously trigger more than a debate given how much this topic is discussed and it's sensitive nature.

shiny

Paramount
You have to @, not #; I would have never seen this message if it weren't for the fact that my eyes are all over the place :skully

Unless a mod closes this thread, let's keep the insults and trolling to a minimum everyone, irregardless of how you feel about shiny and this thread. From my understanding, this is a debate section and it should function as much with the forum rules still applying to all threads created here. On the other hand, shiny, you should know that the OBD does not take too kindly to topics that will obviously trigger more than a debate given how much this topic is discussed and it's sensitive nature.
Thank you.

I understand it. But still I ask everyone to follow the rules that I set in the thread.

shiny

Paramount
The majority of the "universal" stuff in Fate involves conceptual universes and not physical ones, and the stuff the characters do involving those conceptual universes can't be enacted on the physical universe. This is why living universe Kama can be humiliated by an angry Asian babysitter whose house she used as the basis to create said universe, because said babysitter is connected to it on a conceptual level as well.
But at the same time, Taimat is a star level because she was hit by a conceptual star.
Or Excalibur Galatin, which has a mini star...Because it has a small conceptual Sun.

It's weird when "Concept Star=Star" or when Fantasy Trees are exactly equal to Galaxies. But at the same time, when the word "universe" is added to the word "conceptual", it somehow means an automatic "No".

We even have Chaldeas, as an explicit concept copy, which also has the planet's durability because of it.

Double standards.

The Buddha's thing in Last Encore takes [Insert arbitrarily large number here] years to set up and requires the Moon Cell to enact. Also Buddha himself is long gone and only his NP is left, so it's not a brute force thing but a process of some kind.
First, he did not spend a year on this. His master? Maybe but not the Buddha, he literally launched the Chakrovaratin when Hakuno came to the level.
The Servantverse stuff takes place under their own rules and universe that (deliberately) outscales the rest of the Nasuverse by a comical degree.....because that's what it is, comedy. MHXX and Spishtar probably could chunk their universe, but they don't scale to anyone at all ever in the rest of the setting. Also the background involves the Human Order spreading throughout the cosmos so we're back to the "conceptual" caveat since it's been imposed on the rest of the universe at that point. Also also none of them have ever actually chunked a universe so until Saber Wars 3 has Space Gilgamesh set off a Big Bang I think they're stuck at galaxy level :skully
OU. Sadly. But just two remarks.

First, Servantverse is an event and it officially happened. It's literally dialog of Space Ishtar when we summon it.
Servant, Avenger.
Ishtar Ashtart... I've answered your call in order to pay back a debt.
...There's no need for concern. I've put my evil commandeering days on hold for now.
You may call me Space Ishtar just like back then.
Second, maybe then we won't watch Valentine's scenes and Interludes either. Because it's not the main story. Or will we ignore all summer events because it's a comedy?
Unless and until someone actually affects the actual, physical universe in its entirety, the Nasuverse doesn't get that level. Because everything else that looks like it would be that level has giant piles of context behind it.
And outside of the Servantverse, we have NEVER seen anyone other than ORT (and even then only in the picture) destroy a planet. What's next? Servants and divine spirits don't have a Planetary level because neither of them has ever destroyed planets?

CrossTheHorizon

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
But at the same time, Taimat is a star level because she was hit by a conceptual star.

Piedra Del Sol isn't a conceptual star, it's actual Solar Wind condensed into a small star.

Or Excalibur Galatin, which has a mini star...Because it has a small conceptual Sun.

Galatine's star is explicitly just a piece of a "Pseudo-Sun", it doesn't gain any kind of scaling from it?

It's weird when "Concept Star=Star" or when Fantasy Trees are exactly equal to Galaxies. But at the same time, when the word "universe" is added to the word "conceptual", it somehow means an automatic "No".

The Trees of Emptiness explicitly use actual physical galaxies as batteries, though for what it's worth I don't believe they scale to galaxy level anyway. At least Qin, who helps kill an amped tree, isn't normally regarded as being at that level.

We even have Chaldeas, as an explicit concept copy, which also has the planet's durability because of it.

Well Chaldeas is the Alien World (spoilers lol) so it's hardly a standard.

Double standards.

Hardly.

First, he did not spend a year on this. His master? Maybe but not the Buddha, he literally launched the Chakrovaratin when Hakuno came to the level.

The attack he uses in Extra and the multiverse reset thing in Last Encore are different applications of his NP, and Last Encore takes place [insert arbitrarily large number here] years after Extra with Buddha being long gone and his NP hooked up to the Moon Cell.

OU. Sadly. But just two remarks.

First, Servantverse is an event and it officially happened. It's literally dialog of Space Ishtar when we summon it.

Yes, which has nothing to do with the fact that no one in the Nasuverse scales to Spishtar and MHXX

Second, maybe then we won't watch Valentine's scenes and Interludes either. Because it's not the main story. Or will we ignore all summer events because it's a comedy?

No, which has nothing to do with the fact that no one in the Nasuverse scales to Spishtar and MHXX

And outside of the Servantverse, we have NEVER seen anyone other than ORT (and even then only in the picture) destroy a planet. What's next? Servants and divine spirits don't have a Planetary level because neither of them has ever destroyed planets?

They were in fact locked below planetary until FGO started showing people that actually could straight up nuke the planet :zaru

CrossTheHorizon

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
Look, it isn't hard. Unless and until you can show someone directly affecting the entire universe as a direct application of their power, they aren't universe level.

Buddha does it indirectly via the Moon Cell and an arbitrary amount of prep time, Kama and the others only affect conceptual universes that get turned against them by those same concepts, etc

Seriously, just wait till someone sets off a Big Bang, it'll happen eventually.

Type-Rey

Acclaimed
Tiamat is not only star level, fuck face.

You'd know that if you've ever read our years worth of calcs and scaling excersises.

Tho ,yeah, expecting a SB fuck twat to due their due diligence is an exercise in futility .

Even funnier, even if your "counter argument" had any merit , which it hasn't, the "but much conceptual star" doesn't work since we have beings in universe that literally put out energy levels equivalent to a Star, in this case, the actual Sun.

See Amaterasu or hell, Chaos who uses a fucking Star as a battery. Just going from this, even a kindergartner would make the connection that Star lvl and above is a go , while universal...well.., not gonna repeat myself for what is going to be the third or fourth time cause exercise in futility and all that.

Galatine has a literal star inside it, there's nothing conceptual about its nature. It is a star, just a very small one, which would still get a very high value on its own if it were calced , but there's no need to cause Gawain's placement at that level comes from other means. Again, you'd have known that if you weren't an ignorant prick who knows fuck all about Nasu in general and about how we do things here.

. But at the same time, when the word "universe" is added to the word "conceptual", it somehow means an automatic "No".

I at least explained to you twice that the way we do this on a case by case basis.

If there is context behind, it has to be analyzed, and there is in all of these cases.

I've already explained the context behind Kama, but let's take another eronious example that you used in the past.

Goetia's Conceptual Universe.

You, like the brainless twit that you are saw the words Conceptual Universe on screen and jizzed in your pants. That was it.

We, human beings blessed with the ability to read, took a look at the whole thing and found out that the reason why Goetia's Conceptual Universe is indeed not the size of a Universe is because Da Vince described it as being an miniaturized model of the Universe, further strengthened by also putting it in human scale, thus being about the size of a single cell. The scale was still enormous but somewhere closer to small Galaxy .

See, context.
Double standards.
No such thing.

This is factually wrong, Budha left the Chakravartin to Twice and he fucked off long long...loong before the events of the anime.

The NP either has some sort of auto pilot or Twice has some sort of limited control over it but Budha didn't have shit to do with it at that point, that much is crystal clear.

Not gonna go through the Servant Universe shit cause i've already addressed this before. Multiple times.

Already addressed this but to reiterate.

There are being who operate on grander scales than planetary and we also have multiple years worth of calcs and scaling done that acts as strong proof as to why people are at the level their at even if yes, nobody actually wrecked a planet on screen before ORT.

Last thing before i stop taking this seriously and revert back to laughing at you is to once again reiterate our stance on this whole issue.

We are not against TM having Universal or above showings. Due to its scale and continuous power creep, it's more than likely , it will surpass these levels soon enough . I'm looking forward to that.

However, currently, the things that are presented are not good enough to pass our admittedly lofty standards of evidence to give the verse the Universal stamp.

For now.

Now, back to laughing at you.

:risigif

Last edited:

Ral

[SUBTRACTED]
Administrator
Pronouns
He/Him
Hate be the party pooper but as I said previously, let's keep this discussion civil and quit slugging insults around. If this thread is triggering anyone in some way, just ignore it and move on. For the record, I won't keep repeating myself especially about the mass amounts of insults that keeps coming up when people here don't agree with other members in a debate section of all places.

Respect the wishes of OP or at least the generic forum rules or don't post in this thread at all, it's that simple. Next time I won't be so nice about it.

Thank you.

Derpmaster9000

Balor Béimnech
V.I.P. Member
Hate be the party pooper but as I said previously, let's keep this discussion civil and quit slugging insults around. If this thread is triggering anyone in some way, just ignore it and move on. For the record, I won't keep repeating myself especially about the mass amounts of insults that keeps coming up when people here don't agree with other members in a debate section of all places.

Respect the wishes of OP or at least the generic forum rules or don't post in this thread at all, it's that simple. Next time I won't be so nice about it.

Thank you.
Rey saw shiny's posts, and if he saw your post, couldn't help himself. The golden shovel had already been pulled out by that point.

He should've come at him calmer and cut the insult game in half, but man was in the zone and needed to cut that promo. :wow

:mjlol

shiny

Paramount
...Okay, you know what? I can take the stupid answers that basically want me to go and re-evaluate my life, I can take this ridiculous condescension that makes me think if I'm back in Spacebattles again... I can even take that stupid crap that you shovel down that we have consistently thrown out the trash with the stupid shit about Saver, Kiara, Kama that we talked about again and again and again...

But don't you dare start trying to pretend that this thread is now your penitentiary for any reason. The fact I'm even giving away my time to even answer your stupid ass posts should be something to be applauded because after this, I'm out.
Am I holding you or what?
So you are really playing forgetful at this point? Okay then, whatever, works better for me to get this stupid shit done with.
No, because I really can't find our dispute.
Why don't you considering you are so damn certain you was including the Moon Cell with it? Because I fully remember you didn't. It's genuinely amazing how you are trying so hard to sound reasonable when at the same time, you are the one pushing for Universal+ Moon Cell amongst other things.
Because she helped in the creation of the literal universe, because she literally has at least three infinite spaces within her or the fact that it is the Moon Cell that helps Amita destroy humanity.
...So, you are just going to forget that Andersen's NP is makes the person what they truly are supposed to be huh? You are going to just ignore the fact that Kiara, even in CCC, is supposed to be someone on the level of Bodhisattva huh? Like the Buddha... right? Just ignore that to act like you got a gotcha by doing the exact same thing I keep knowing for a fact you will use like you keep on doing again and again.
That is, in your opinion, Kiara was helped mainly by Anderson's Noble Phantasm.

Well, yes, in Fgo, in Fate / Extra, Kiara achieved all her strength before absorbing Moon Cell ... Right?

No, of course I acknowledge his help, but the fact is that in the first case, that in the second case, Kira received her power only after absorbing Moon Cell.

And this still speaks of a violation of the logical chain.

Divine Spirit>Moon Cell

Kiara Consuming the Moon Cell =/> Beast 3

Beast> Divine Spirit
...So you are also forgetting that Gilgamesh can leave said prison whenever he wants and can even summon himself when the Moon Cell explicitly denies him?

There was no other circumstances, Gilgamesh explicitly states he tore through the Boundary to meet Altera and Jeanne explicitly states that he summoned himself against the Moon Cell's wishes.
And? Gilgamesh may come. What's next? Does this prove something? Gil has shown this trick several times, including in Babylonia.

Again, Gilgamesh does not summon himself "against" Moon Cell. The Moon Cell is the one that summoned him. She simply did not delete Gilgamesh, sending him in fact to the wastebasket.

And that's not even considering the fact that it's possible Gil from Fate/Extra just came to watch Hakuno.

And you still don't understand the logic. If you claim that Gil is stronger than the Moon Cell, then how did she send him to the far side? Even more than that, Gilgamesh effectively weakened in Fate/Extra.

You see, the weak can escape from the prison that the stronger built. But the weak cannot send this strongest one to his own trash (the far side is not even a prison, it's just a trash can), and at the same time this stronger one is weakening. And this is not taking into account the character of Gil. Gil is an egotist of the highest order who must immediately destroy any fool who dares to throw him in the trash. But Gil didn't.

This does not take into account the simple fact that in Fate / Extra BB literally completely froze Gil with one of her orders. Thanks to the Power she received after contacting the Moon Cell.

Yeah, it's clearly obvious you are a massive hypocrite because here's this surprising thing you can get when you go through Altera's story:

The story literally states that with Excalibur destroying her Body down on Earth, the feedback of it's death was enough to knock out Titan Altera for a few minutes, so that the Moon Cell then sealed her away after that in the Zero Dark.
It wasn't a "cost saving measure" nor "did it defeat Altera" because it couldn't and lacked the means to do it at all without Excalibur. That's the entire reason why even in the materials for Extella, Artoria is literally summoned there to defeat her as an absolute last resort.

I understand that you are not aware of the history of Fate / Ex at all. But you could just go to the wiki.
She is Velber 02, also known as the White Titan (白い巨人, Shiroi Kyojin?), or the Ark of the Stars, one of the ships that surround the main Velber "Harvester Star." The ship entered the solar system with her "older brother" and "younger sister" fourteen thousand years ago, Velber 01 and Velber 03, and she eventually landed on the Moon. She invaded the Moon Cell and Earth simultaneously, becoming known as Sefar.
Star of Tears, Sword of the War God
Rank A++ Anti Army/Fortress, Range 1-99, Max Target 900 Persons

- Teardrop Photon Ray, the true power of the Sword of the War God
- the light sword is actually just a pointer to mark the target for attack
- release the True Name and the true Sword of the War God (a giant pillar of light) comes from high in the sky to annihilate the location marked
- basically a kill sat laser

Altera (Moon)
- the mysterious Saber that appeared from the "predawn region"
- main heroine of Extella, the 3rd servant you have

Altera (Earth)
- the backup brain of the Attilaight Cell that destroyed the surface
- discovered sleeping in the remains of the giant by the Huns and raised by them
- she became Attila the Hun after that (ie. this is Grand Order Altera)

Attilaight Cell
- the Anti Cell that fell to the Moon after being purged by the Velber
- the "Titan" Anti Cell that absorbs mana from the civilization she destroys and uses it to grow bigger, designed to destroy itself once the task is done
- a whole lot of personality stuff, I won't go into that right now

- she invaded SERAPH as an Anti Cell, and also sent her own data to Earth to create a material body (avatar), invading both at the same time
- did huge damage to both, but was beaten by the Moon Cell on the Moon and by the wielder of the holy sword on Earth
- on Earth she became a corpse, but on the Moon she was sealed since Moon Cell had no way to wipe her out
- Altera (Moon) stayed in the Star of Tears (her ship?) which became the separated "predawn region"
- 14000 years past and Altera wakes up as the Velber approach the galaxy again
Velber
- Harvester Star
- a comet shaped like a teary eye that appears in the Milky Way every 14000 years
- a different type of observation device left behind by the alien civilization that created the Moon Cell
- every passing, it destroys intelligent life
- last time it passed over Earth, it wiped out 80% of the Moon Cell's data
- has a core planetoid and several ships surrounding it like armor
- the ships are various invasion weapons
- Altera, the White Titan was one of 3 ships that fell to the Solar System 14000 years ago
- she has a "older brother" and "younger sister" but they're not in this story

Anti Cell
- vanguard sent by the Velber
- organic lifeform designed by the Void Cell to destroy civilization efficiently, like how high-level information lifeform (Servants) are designed based on Earth cultures by the Moon Cell
- every Anti Cell has a different approach, but all grow by absorbing spiritron from intelligent beings and have no sustenance once all are destroyed
- harvestors that work purely for the Velber's directive
There were two Titans. One on Earth and one on the Moon.

In principle, I could end our dispute about Fate/Extella with this, given how familiar you are with the material.
Yes, because that is it's full power in the offensive context but let's go on with your stupid points:
1. What does "3 Infinite Dimensions" matter at all when we seen a Multi-Dimensional Barrier get destroyed by an Anti-Sun NP from something as powerful as the Moon Cell itself?
This means that in addition to the eight-dimensional wall, the Lunar Cell also has just three infinite dimensions, which it also created. This is a feat.
Firstly, first, for the arguments you have named, you need to ignore the fact that Venus had previously destroyed the first nucleus and notably prodomazhili the second.
Secondly, how is a multi-dimensional barrier something weak when we literally know that the four-dimensional is already infinite?
Thirdly, Anti-Star is only a classification, and it does not display power absolutely (not even considering the fact that Archimedes literally designated it as "a collection of energy from a higher dimension")
Fourth, this barrier was maintained by Archimedes based on the data received from the Moon Cell.
2. Summoning over a Hundred Servants, yet it can't do anything to defend itself outside of summoning the right Heroic Spirits to defend it...
Maybe because the Moon Cell is primarily a surveillance device, not a weapon? And so far, the tactic is working.
3. Creating a "Galaxy Wide Jammer" isn't as impressive as you think when they have primeval access to their source attacking them beforehand.
This still means that the Moon Cell is protecting our solar system from the Shadow Star. Moreover, the jammer, as Archimedes noted, is working.
4. Kiara absorbed it... and it wasn't enough for her goal!
In the first case, her formation was forcibly completed by a Noble Phantasm and she ended up losing due to the AI created by the Moon Cell inside her rebelling out of love for Hakuno. And the exact effect of the Noble Phantasm is not described, just the fact that it helped her after devouring the core of the Moon Cell.

In the second case, this was still enough to become a Beast, but not enough to ripen ... and as a result, she reached for the Earth's core. Do I need to say that comparing her with Divine Spirits after that would be useless? Moreover, it is worth noting that Kiara, after absorbing the Lunar Cell, began to pose a threat in all seriousness.
I'm literally talking to an idiot... I swear to god.
I literally just told you exactly what happened in that scene and here you are moving the fucking goalposts again like a curmudgeon. The Regalia operates the Moon Cell's systems, It struggled to bring in a Divine Spirit from Venus into Nero, this is non-negotiable.

They literally say that with the help of the Regalia they create a bridge to a higher plane. Next comes Hakuno's explanation of how it is unknown how to connect to the gods. And already further there is a call of Venus during which Hakuno is straining.
What does BB "Being a representative of the Moon Cell" is supposed to fucking mean precisely?! Did you forget that BB's spell in Summer 3 made her as strong as she was in the Moon Cell? And Rhongomyniad still beat her ass again? Did you forget that Meltryllis and Passionlip are as strong as they are in the Moon Cell as Servants? And they aren't beyond any other Servants there either.
You are misappropriating how their ID_Es/Authorities work vs. their actual power.
I already answered this.

First, the fact that she didn't get her ass kicked. They broke her connection with Nyarlothotep with the help of a special "against foreigners" property.
Second, go upstairs to look at the description of this spear.
Secret-Myniad: Unsigned Nebula Sword (無銘星雲剣ひみつみにあど, Mumei Seiun-kenHimitsu-miniado?) is the Noble Phantasm of Mysterious Heroine XX.

A galactic nebula cutter by using Rhongomyniad LR, which is said to be the heavenly scales of the Universe.

The beam of light produced by swinging the spear is a spiral like a nebula, and mows down all the surroundings. It doesn’t distinguish allies from enemies.
Look at the description of her skill and...

Just understand that using the argument "but she got her ass kicked by the 'universal' spear" to make the Moon Cell look weak doesn't work.

On the contrary, it only helps to scale it.
Yes, you numpty, it's talking about what would happen if Archimedes plan succeeded...
I can't believe I have to explain something so fucking basic to you.

But you know what? I'm fucking out of here, go play with your dick elsewhere or go to VSB. Wasted so much of my time on such bullshit.
My argument is that A - the full power of the Regalia is being used and not Moon Cell B - that at this moment the systems of the Moon Cell are, as it were, in crisis.

You are so focused on your argument "The Moon Cell is weaker than the Divine Spirit, since Venus" that you ignore both circumstances, other feats, and generally Tamamo's phrase after the victory "she was able to do what the Gods could not".

Move on to another argument. This one doesn't work.

Type-Rey

Acclaimed
Just to be clear on this : I'm absolutely gonna cut another and another i feel like it.

If you gotta kick me out or delete my comments ( wouldn't be the first time) then so be it.

I;m not censoring myself .

shiny

Paramount
Just to be clear on this : I'm absolutely gonna cut another and another i feel like it.

If you gotta kick me out or delete my comments ( wouldn't be the first time) then so be it.

I;m not censoring myself .
What are you talking about? I'm just taking points off you and not taking you seriously.

Type-Rey

Acclaimed
What are you talking about? I'm just taking points off you and not taking you seriously.
You're so good at not taking me seriously that you replied to a post of mine adressed to someone else entirely.

Genius. Pure genius.

shiny

Paramount
Piedra Del Sol isn't a conceptual star, it's actual Solar Wind condensed into a small star.
Except for the fact that any Noble Phantasm is a conceptual ability, there is the fact that if we concentrate the solar winds we get not a star, but something much smaller. Because of what it already becomes doubtful. In addition, in the case of Kama, Buddha and Kiara, it is also quite clearly stated about the universe.
Galatine's star is explicitly just a piece of a "Pseudo-Sun", it doesn't gain any kind of scaling from it?
Who am I commenting to?

There people discussed it seriously.
The Trees of Emptiness explicitly use actual physical galaxies as batteries, though for what it's worth I don't believe they scale to galaxy level anyway. At least Qin, who helps kill an amped tree, isn't normally regarded as being at that level.
Physical Galaxies that exist inside trees and are actually fed from the planet?

Again, if according to your belief they exist there, then what is the problem of the existence of the Universe inside Kama and Kiara?

And yes, if scaling doesn't work, then Astarte is officially the strongest creature in Fate
Well Chaldeas is the Alien World (spoilers lol) so it's hardly a standard.
Chaldeas was literally created by the hands of the Animusphere and Lainur. It may be an alien world, but there is a hard fact that it was created.
Pure double standards. When one conceptual is equal to the real, and the second is "no".Pure double standards. When one conceptual is equal to the real, and the second is "no".
The attack he uses in Extra and the multiverse reset thing in Last Encore are different applications of his NP, and Last Encore takes place [insert arbitrarily large number here] years after Extra with Buddha being long gone and his NP hooked up to the Moon Cell.

Fate/EXTRA Last Encore is a different world, not a sequel to Fate/Extra. Since Twice was defeated back in Fate/Extra.

Moreover, the chakravaratin specifically began to destroy humanity only when Hakuno reached the last floor, before that, the chakravaratin was simply used to control the Grail War.
Yes, which has nothing to do with the fact that no one in the Nasuverse scales to Spishtar and MHXX
Not considering the fact that there are regular Servants in the Servantverse? Not considering the fact that according to Lore, the team of seven ordinary Servants were originally the ones who defeated Astarte and ripped out her heart?

Yes, this is directly related to scaling and the fact that Fate has Ecumenical Deeds.
If Space Ishtar has a Universal feat, then nothing prevents us from asking the question "Why then are Kama, Kiara, Buddha, Goetia and others not considered?"
No, which has nothing to do with the fact that no one in the Nasuverse scales to Spishtar and MHXX
Not taking into account the fact that gods that have a similar statement, Beasts that have similar statements and others are scaled to it in this case.
They were in fact locked below planetary until FGO started showing people that actually could straight up nuke the planet :zaru
There was only Gilgamesh and Angra Manyu, there was Arcueid, there was Strange Fake with the same Gilgamesh and Enkidu, there were Lord El Meloy's affairs with Atlas, there were Fate / Extra, Fate / Extra CCC, Fate / Extella, there was Fate / Apocrypha with Karna , was Mahoutsukai, was Fate/kaleid, Fate/Proto. In short, the Planetary level was provided before. Fgo just brought it to the stream.

GaRbS

Illustrious
What's next? Given that the entire power of the Regalia is rated as A rank Noble Phantasm, this is quite worthy.

You jerk off the Regalia like the full power of the Moon Cell. Which is fundamentally wrong. For A rank surpasses even BB in FGO.
I feel like you're missing a crucial detail here. That is the full power of the Moon Cell being channeled into an attack program used by Hakuno. All of that energy is still limited to what Hakuno can do, and what attack programs can be.

This is no different from Rin using the magical energy of the Jewel Sword, which is theoretically endless, but being restricted by her own limits. Even Servants have limits like that, just like how giving a several Holy Grails to an average Servant with an average Noble Phantasm is not gonna make them stronger than fucking Ea or something.

Also, think logically about this, that was Altera on her 1st stage since she's 16 meters tall, and we know that 3rd stage Sefar (64 meters) could be injured by the likes of Vasavi Shakti.
It'd make no sense for the Moon Cell's full power to be weaker than Vasavi Shakti, since that is something that the Moon Cell can reproduce by itself, as evidence by it fucking summoning Karna. And it'd make no sense for 1st stage Altera to be stronger than 3rd stage Sefar either.

Last edited:

shiny

Paramount
We spend more time talking about SB activity than our own LMAO

At this point, it’s just free advertising to the SB site
Well, it's worth it periodically and just have fun.

By the way, can anyone help me collect applications. There are too many of them, and I'm more often distracted by secondary topics.

By the way, especially for Type-Rey: You don't have to write again, I won't answer anyway. And yes, I issue the first warning for violating the first rule.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back