• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Do Nasu have universal exploits?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Type-Rey

Acclaimed
Also :

CRdyx0g.jpg

Fuck Nugget used Neg.

It is not very effective :mjlol

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
Ultra Perm Banned Instinct V-2
shiny has his own dweeb fight club

makes his own imaginary rules, whoever breaks them, gets warnings and negs :heston

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
''can nasu obd posters eat my bad baits? ask my source, because why not?'' - prob shiny :heston

Derpmaster9000

Balor Béimnech
V.I.P. Member
To stop the unnecessary discussion in the Circus of Humorous & Humiliating Arguments thread, I've decided to move this interesting question to its own thread.

Rule 2: Please don't post off-topic questions here.
Rule 3: Arguments without evidence are acceptable, but only until it turns out that the participant was lying openly. In this case, no matter what the participant's answer is, his vote and comments are not taken into account later.
Rule 4: You can use links to any sites you want, gifs, etc. The only exception is if the link falls under rule 1 or is NSFW.
@Type-Rey here's the other three rules, if you're interested. :kobeha

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
he actually posted rules? :heston

ok, ok, i see you, sb bots have such reactive evolution, they evolve very fast :mjlol

Masterblack06

Man of Atom
@Type-Rey

Yeah dude I get it, the dude annoys the hell out of you and yeah the rules allow some leniancy with insulting people and what not but god damn dude, tone it down a bit.

No ones asking you to censor yourself but for gods sake man not every post needs to have like ninety insults in it.

You guys can call this bait and what not but dont derail his thread. You wouldnt want anyone doing it to you so dont do it to others.

We gotta lead by example here

Type-Rey

Acclaimed
@Type-Rey

Yeah dude I get it, the dude annoys the hell out of you and yeah the rules allow some leniancy with insulting people and what not but god damn dude, tone it down a bit.

No ones asking you to censor yourself but for gods sake man not every post needs to have like ninety insults in it.

You guys can call this bait and what not but dont derail his thread. You wouldnt want anyone doing it to you so dont do it to others.

what ?

The dude outright said that he won't address me, despite the fact that i actually engaged him with actual arguments. My insults were companions to the arguments themselves. I get it , tone the insult ammount down but aside from that..
The fuck am i supposed to do ?

Also, the exact same thing Cross is arguing with him, i told him before. Two or three times already.

Nigga's a stonewall.

So, we should at least have some fun here.

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
i noticed something though, cuz of my sharp senses

he gave xhom boi -12 points, and -16 points to lil rey, do the math, he dislikes rey a bit more, what a big brain move, mad lad :wow :mjlol

@Type-Rey

Yeah I'm sorry, why should I "lead by example" someone who ignores everything we say, ignores the proof we say for his own stupid versions of it and then throws his weight around as if he's owed respect for it?
It's a give and take situation and shiny is absolutely not giving at all since he's been here.

I tell people to only do actual discussions in the Nasuverse Thread because that's what Meta Threads should be about:
Actual discussion yet I had multiple times from certain people(usually the same guy) starting shit rather than debating.

Even though this was bait, even though I knew it was going to waste my time, I GAVE shiny a chance and it just became another farce. So why should anyone else here respect the rules when he himself doesn't?

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
nah, boi is on the same category as bob, on the strawman/baiting arguments, he got told off many times, by the nasu crew yet still posts the same stuff, with altered words, they explain to him, the stuff he wants to hear, but he doesnt hear, he does his own, his sb agenda or whatever he thinks this is

i observe lots of stuff, and in this case, nasu crew had enough with him, and they rather calm, tbh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back