Dragon Ball Discussion Thread: MBXX Ultra Ego

Gordo

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
Broly > Black > Granola (don’t care if he isn’t the villain, I prefer him over Gas) > Jiren > Beerus > Freeza > Hit > Moro = Zamasu

Controversial ranking, but don’t care

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
If he was complete, Cell Max > Broly. As he was, Gohan and Piccolo were unsure if Goku and Vegeta could handle him

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
I’d say probably enough to force Broly to go into LSS and win after a good fight

Incomplete Cell Max and Broly are both fighters considered too powerful for either Goku or Vegeta to handle and not much else to go by

Gordo

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
Can’t tell if those were in response to my post, but the rankings were for how I like them as characters

but yeah, I agree with you guys there

Gordo

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
Complete Cell Max > Broly

Incomplete Cell Max >= SSB Goku and Vegeta

strength-wise

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
Now the question is, how would Gohan Blanco do against Cell Max completed with how he utterly bodied incomplete?

Maddie

Acclaimed
I have a feeling Moro can be salvaged if retooled to have higher stakes, make Moro actually unique, and give Gohan/Piccolo more representation (As a prelude to Super Hero), but the Granolah Arc seems fundamentally unfixable. The foundation itself is just terrible.

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
Can’t tell if those were in response to my post, but the rankings were for how I like them as characters

but yeah, I agree with you guys there
LOL I just took a quick glance and assumed it was power rankings without really seeing it. My bad

Gordo

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
aegvdVB_700b.jpg

ngl seeing people seethe about Bardock is funny

Gordo

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
I have a feeling Moro can be salvaged if retooled to have higher stakes, make Moro actually unique, and give Gohan/Piccolo more representation (As a prelude to Super Hero), but the Granolah Arc seems fundamentally unfixable. The foundation itself is just terrible.
If you’ve actually read the Granola arc, the premise completely shits over Moro

the problem with Toyotaro’s arcs are that they start off good/decent then derail. But Granola’s peak >>>>>>> Moro’s

Derpmaster9000

Balor Béimnech
V.I.P. Member
If you’ve actually read the Granola arc, the premise completely shits over Moro

the problem with Toyotaro’s arcs are that they start off good/decent then derail. But Granola’s peak >>>>>>> Moro’s
Both are still subterranean-tier trash when it comes to writing overall. Even if Granola's peak is better, its still not even at ground level. Baby steps with Toyo. Maybe in like four more arcs, he'll actually give us one of overall average quality, rather then pure garbage.

:mjlol

Gordo

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member

understandable take

Gas wasn’t the main villain, Elec was

and Elec was fodder. Freeza calling him out on it and embarrassing him in front of his brother and sister (who thought he was strong) was worth it

Maddie

Acclaimed
Watched Super Hero. Surprisingly good animation, not as good as Brolli but much better than RoF and transfinitely better than the fucking manga

Back