• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Unranked Archived Fairy Tail Mafia - The Dawn of Fiore [Main Game Thread] (Game Ended - Zeref Dragneel and Acnologia have won the game)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Magic

Resplendent
Not sure psychic is scum either. Yes all she's doing is OMGUSing but it looks like bad and frustrated town play more than scum flailing.

Aurelian

Titan
Administrator
Decepticon
Seriously, have you been reading anything I have said? Flower’s reasoning for dueling me is sus. She’s probably teammates with Xad. If Cad flips scum than so is Flower. Don’t split the votes and let scum get a power up.
Other then Flower being consistent about not defending Xadlin, only stating his flip would reveal next to nothing since he is largely a very inactive player, you have only OMGUSSed with her on you throughout the game so far. What would correlate between her dueling you = being scummates with Xadlin?

Dr_Professor83

Professional Troll
Not sure psychic is scum either. Yes all she's doing is OMGUSing but it looks like bad and frustrated town play more than scum flailing.
I can see her as town/lean that way. If she’s scum she’s intentionally leaning into her crazy town omgus.

Flower

No more tears left to cry...
V.I.P. Member
Psychic is scummy as either alignment. Literally NAI behaviour, I‘m just waiting for her to contribute sth actually productive.

RDK

Marvelous
flower who are your top town reads

i kinda wanted to use role on sworder but assuming u know the nuance of my role dont think it would be optimal right now unless town flipped here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back