• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Unranked Archived Fairy Tail Mafia - The Dawn of Fiore [Main Game Thread] (Game Ended - Zeref Dragneel and Acnologia have won the game)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Flower

No more tears left to cry...
V.I.P. Member
The only reason I'd vote Xad is because I think he might be a hostile Indie which could be Zeref. Else Idk about that yet.

Aurelian

Titan
Administrator
Decepticon
Is this in response to who was TAT's scummate? Because I can pull up a post and quote Tweet asking me for why I was town reading TAT in the first place. I don't think Tweet and TAT were aligned if he was that early on to challenge me on it.

The X

Marvelous
Once you've ratted ain't no going back.

Snitches get stictches.

Now, who is your teammates.

Might as well just spill the beans now that you've started.

This is a compelling argument, I will have to consult my consultant advisor @Black Pegged Dragon for his opinion on this matter.

What is your thought on this? Do we follow reason and logic, or our instincts?

I will listen to your insights, Lord of Black
I have always gotten the feeling that Xadlin might be too easy of a lynch and something wolves could manipulate without much effort. I do also think that the more compelling case is on Tweet with his play around TAT, even if Xadlin is scummier in thread. I do think that a Tweet flip also gives us information that a Xadlin might not, considering how many players seem interested in wagonomics this game. Fuck it, my Mango brother, let's do some flip flopping!

[Vote Lynch Tweet]

Aurelian

Titan
Administrator
Decepticon
Idk I'm on a train rn. But between the two I'd go for Tweet. But nobody should sheep me tbh.
yfw coming back home and seeing you got lynched instead randomly

:)

Still not sure why Psychic is not also an option. didn't you strong scum read her?

Magic

Resplendent
i mean, i won't argue about lynch here, but if he's inactive, isn't it better to just vig him and focus on someone who can actually talk?
Yes it definitely is!

Thank you. Everyone saying one inactive is scum is going fuck all.

Also kobe looked town from his exchange with tpein. I knew what tpein was saying but kobe just standing his ground and his play around the mechanics does look like town effort.

Emil

Average Diabellstar Witch Enjoyer
V.I.P. Member

Day 2 - Vote Count 4 (up to post #2124)

Votes:
Tpein ->
RDK > Tweet
BPD -> Aurelian > Psychic > Xadlin > Tweet > Xadlin
Magic -> Magic > Tweet
Flower -> Psychic > Hime
Hime -> Tweet
Psychic -> Flower > Xadlin
Kobe -> Psychic > OLU > RDK > Tweet
Natalija -> Hayumi
Tweet -> Xadlin
Juliet -> Xadlin
Ratchet -> Xadlin
RDK -> Xadlin
Xadlin -> Psychic
Prof -> Xadlin
Sworder -> Tweet
Mango -> Mango > Xadlin

Count:
Xadlin = 8
(Tweet, Juliet, RDK, Prof, Psychic, Ratchet, Mango, BPD)
Tweet = 5 (Hime, Magic, Tpein, Kobe, Sworder)
Hayumi = 1 (Natalija)
Hime = 1 (Flower)
Psychic = 1 (Xadlin)

Not Voting: Dofla, RAEM, Aurelian, OLU, Hayumi, JW, Ruffles, Chuck

Please let me know if I made any mistakes.
Votes displayed may not represent actual votes in play.

[Vote End Day] is enabled today.

Day 2 and Grand Magic Game 2 ends in a little less than 2 hours
Countdown

does the tags even work?

Dr_Professor83

Professional Troll
Here’s my thought process:

Main reason Tweet could be scum is his vote change from Tat to Xaldin.

Xaldin looks scummy in isolation (although Nat is saying he’s at baseline rn). Xaldin also could still be red mafia.

If Xaldin is Town, Indie, or Purple Mafia, the Tweet switch stands. But if he’s Red, then the main premise of the Tweet case falls apart some unless the argument then becomes he’s teammates with both and trying to tie it. But I don’t think his play around the two over the course of the rest of the day makes sense if they were all a team.

Magic

Resplendent
Is this in response to who was TAT's scummate? Because I can pull up a post and quote Tweet asking me for why I was town reading TAT in the first place. I don't think Tweet and TAT were aligned if he was that early on to challenge me on it.
I'm not familiar with other nf or wg mafia meta, but those little prods are often done by scum from our sites.

Did he go onto disagree at all with your town read or just ask why it was there? If its the latter it could also he done to help others see TAT as town.

Also I'm underwhelmed by Ratchet. This role.stuff better be important.

MangoSenpai

King of Conquerors
I have always gotten the feeling that Xadlin might be too easy of a lynch and something wolves could manipulate without much effort. I do also think that the more compelling case is on Tweet with his play around TAT, even if Xadlin is scummier in thread. I do think that a Tweet flip also gives us information that a Xadlin might not, considering how many players seem interested in wagonomics this game. Fuck it, my Mango brother, let's do some flip flopping!

[Vote Lynch Tweet]
kenshiro-ken.gif

Vote Lynch Hans Tweetenberg

Let's get this fool

Flower

No more tears left to cry...
V.I.P. Member
yfw coming back home and seeing you got lynched instead randomly

:)

Still not sure why Psychic is not also an option. didn't you strong scum read her?
Tbh I wouldn't mind getting offed, though this would 100% be scum driven af, so Town would be eating good analyzing my wagon :kermit . Idk about Psychic, would prob just vig her. All she does is OMGUS and no contribution, but she's lynchbait as well.

Dr_Professor83

Professional Troll
Seeing Mango on Xaldin and that he is pulling away spooked me off lol.

Tweet could be Red, and Mango also could be Red as a Xaldin voter lol. Mango coming in and voting Xaldin when it’s close? Concern lol.

Magic

Resplendent
Anyone who has a bullet should consider blasting xaldin tonight or the following, just don't make it obvious as we don't want redirection or bus driver shenanigans.

MangoSenpai

King of Conquerors
Seeing Mango on Xaldin and that he is pulling away spooked me off lol.

Tweet could be Red, and Mango also could be Red as a Xaldin voter lol. Mango coming in and voting Xaldin when it’s close? Concern lol.
Bruh, I was literally asking what's happening, I haven't read shit.

Since Xad was on the table still since D1, and I was a Xad voter D1 this makes no sense to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back