• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Unranked Archived Fairy Tail Mafia - The Dawn of Fiore [Main Game Thread] (Game Ended - Zeref Dragneel and Acnologia have won the game)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Natalija

Divine Departure
My issue with his logic is that there is no pressing need to lynch me *now*, at worst I am one person. Ekko wouldn't give an Indie a game ending wincon that can end the game by day 3, and you can assume that I'm not mafia, so any lynch on me is purely to the benefit of scum at this stage. Also, which parts are confusing, exactly?
If we were to assume you’re an indie, all the indie choices are pretty bad.

Now, having investigation: your reaction was perfect after the flip. I don’t see the purpose of indies having that ability unless they are *looking* for someone (I don’t know flavour well enough).

Kobe

Paramount

Now, having investigation: your reaction was perfect after the flip. I don’t see the purpose of indies having that ability unless they are *looking* for someone (I don’t know flavour well enough).
Yup, why would a non-hostile indie be bulletproof AND have investigative abilities? Makese zero sense.

Ratchet

And that makes me a lynch candidate today... why, exactly? Again I hard claim not game ending, so if you think I'm Indie (and I'm not hard claiming that) then if I'm Zeref I'm breaking that whole "I don't lie as Indie" thing. At the end of the day Nat, I self-resolve, if I haven't proven something by day 5 then by all means revisit it.

RDK

Marvelous
Yup, why would a non-hostile indie be bulletproof AND have investigative abilities? Makese zero sense.
in the d1 WU it said there was an indie looking for something, maybe that's Ratchet and would explain his investigation?

Dr_Professor83

Professional Troll
The past events does not have a bearing on the current game. It is a fallacy that you choose to go with his past performance over what YOU may be thinking about the current state of the game. Do you want to continue riding a BP "indie" wagon, or do an actual scum hunt?
Well I’m 3-0 on scum so I’ve done something right lol.

Ratchet

Just the air. Why do you not want to lynch Prof, who was literally busdriven with a townie, for Kobe?
I'm giving Prof a compromise. It's not a hard result on him, after all, and he is willing to work with me. Or would you expect me to work with someone trying to lynch me?

Natalija

Divine Departure
And that makes me a lynch candidate today... why, exactly? Again I hard claim not game ending, so if you think I'm Indie (and I'm not hard claiming that) then if I'm Zeref I'm breaking that whole "I don't lie as Indie" thing. At the end of the day Nat, I self-resolve, if I haven't proven something by day 5 then by all means revisit it.
I am not saying you are one, I’m just showing you the issue about all your claims which are a little nuts at this point.

By day 5, is there even a town left :jerrykek

Kobe

Paramount
You stop, clearly you’re manipulative :jerrykek
I'm hunting scum, Nat. Based on how Prof came forward to help out Ratchet while completely ignoring the claim aspect, it becomes more probable that Ratchet and Prof are teammates. Prof is saying that he killed Ruffles, who flipped town, without any justification.

Dr_Professor83

Professional Troll
I'm hunting scum, Nat. Based on how Prof came forward to help out Ratchet while completely ignoring the claim aspect, it becomes more probable that Ratchet and Prof are teammates. Prof is saying that he killed Ruffles, who flipped town, without any justification.
Why does my teammate Ratchet come out with something that can be used to incriminate me for no reason and ask me to claim lol

Natalija

Divine Departure
It’s more likely they are soulmates.

Ratchet

See, this is the kind of post that seals it for me. If we're teammates, then I obviously have no reason to extract a claim and essentially have him as a lynch candidate out of hand after he has a pretty good record in the thread in terms of getting scum. It seems pretty obvious to me that your arguments are changing to suit the narrative you wish to push.

Natalija

Divine Departure
See, this is the kind of post that seals it for me. If we're teammates, then I obviously have no reason to extract a claim and essentially have him as a lynch candidate out of hand after he has a pretty good record in the thread in terms of getting scum. It seems pretty obvious to me that your arguments are changing to suit the narrative you wish to push.
Indeed, very manipulative 😂

Kobe

Paramount
Why does my teammate Ratchet come out with something that can be used to incriminate me for no reason and ask me to claim lol
I said "probable". There is a case for you to be the vig but your hard defense on Ratchet without questioning his alignment suggests that you are coasting, rather than hunting scum. I give you more credit than that as a player.

Ratchet

I said "probable". There is a case for you to be the vig but your hard defense on Ratchet without questioning his alignment suggests that you are coasting, rather than hunting scum. I give you more credit than that as a player.
Your argument that it's "probable" is the issue given that you've failed to give the obvious due consideration to reach this point. Which is of course, if we're team mates I've ruined his game for relatively little gain. I'm more or less willing to put the nail into this coffin, I think you're transparently scum.

Kobe

Paramount
It is not really. As I have told you before, my case on you has nothing to do with Prof. It is you who are now shifting the narrative that your stance on Prof and his view of you clears you somehow.

And GTFO with that Day 5 shit lmao. That is literally what hostile-indie would say assuming you are one that is.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back