• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Unranked Archived Fairy Tail Mafia - The Dawn of Fiore [Main Game Thread] (Game Ended - Zeref Dragneel and Acnologia have won the game)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dr_Professor83

Professional Troll
He is probably the only player I'm willing to lynch over you at this point, for the reasoning I lay out (I think his argument that I must be lynched today is scum motivated due to it not actually being important information that needs to be resolved).
Well. I’m Town. I’m not gonna to fight my lynch if someone doesn’t claim the bus drive lol. Bc I doubt anything I can say will help or people will care about my votes/pushes.

I can see Kobe being scum. If I do get lynched consider that Town Prof’s seal of approval to go there next. Also do not like how Nat is handling my slot.

Ratchet

I do have a day ability that resolves publicly at night, so that isn't something I'm walking away from. I just can't use it today after being shot N2.

Ratchet

Well. I’m Town. I’m not gonna to fight my lynch if someone doesn’t claim the bus drive lol. Bc I doubt anything I can say will help or people will care about my votes/pushes.

I can see Kobe being scum. If I do get lynched consider that Town Prof’s seal of approval to go there next. Also do not like how Nat is handling my slot.
For the record I'm leaning towards voting him over you the more he doubles down on this, so I can work with this. I'll probably need you to claim the rest of your abilities, I'm assuming some form of JoAT (Erza?)

Ratchet

I do have a day ability that resolves publicly at night, so that isn't something I'm walking away from. I just can't use it today after being shot N2.
What it does mean is that scum will have to continue burning kills to prevent me from "proving myself" so I'm okay with that.

Kobe

Paramount
I haven't because I was shot again. If you've read this page, you will know I have more than one active, I'll let you catch up first.
So you lose investigate abilities when you are shot? And the shot also protects you? What sort of role is that? Here is the fact that requires your spot to resolve today: If you win in the magic games, you will become a 10-year mage - at least - if you are not already there. It is possible that you surviving today will unlock your ultimate ability.

I think you are full of shit, Ratchet.

Dr_Professor83

Professional Troll
For the record I'm leaning towards voting him over you the more he doubles down on this, so I can work with this. I'll probably need you to claim the rest of your abilities, I'm assuming some form of JoAT (Erza?)
S - Roleblock
SS - Roleblock & Kill but I go on a cycle cooldown and lose my VP
10 Year - Attach a +1 hated modifier to a player 2 Shot
100 Year - upgrades my ability to Rolecrush & Superkill

Ratchet

So you lose investigate abilities when you are shot? And the shot also protects you? What sort of role is that? Here is the fact that requires your spot to resolve today: If you win in the magic games, you will become a 10-year mage - at least - if you are not already there. It is possible that you surviving today will unlock your ultimate ability.

I think you are full of shit, Ratchet.
Well my ultimate ability won't be game ending, unless you think Ekko gives me the easiest wincon ever. I have several abilities, and like I told you yesterday I don't so much as rank up when winning GMG's as I do augment my role. I think you're being intentionally obtuse here, not the least because you're wilfully optimg to lynch someone who can check alignment without actually making a scum case on them. I again point out the only info you have on my role is things I've claimed without the pressure to do so.

Vote: Kobe

My assessment is that you're scum who has realised that the only viable way to move me out of the game at this point is to lynch me, and you're leaning into that and hoping that you can justify it with "scum would never be so brazen". I've seen you do this several times as scum though, so the meta angle fits too.

Natalija

Divine Departure
Well my ultimate ability won't be game ending, unless you think Ekko gives me the easiest wincon ever. I have several abilities, and like I told you yesterday I don't so much as rank up when winning GMG's as I do augment my role. I think you're being intentionally obtuse here, not the least because you're wilfully optimg to lynch someone who can check alignment without actually making a scum case on them. I again point out the only info you have on my role is things I've claimed without the pressure to do so.

My assessment is that you're scum who has realised that the only viable way to move me out of the game at this point is to lynch me, and you're leaning into that and hoping that you can justify it with "scum would never be so brazen". I've seen you do this several times as scum though, so the meta angle fits too.
:jerrykek I’ve never actually seen you OMGUS

Kobe

Paramount

I'm not afraid of getting lynched, Ratchet but you seem to be the one pushing back the narrative on you.

I'm town and I will flip town. I would not hesitate hunt scum. Your push back on me suggests that you have more to lose than I do. Good luck with that OMGUS vote.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back