• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Unranked Archived Fairy Tail Mafia - The Dawn of Fiore [Main Game Thread] (Game Ended - Zeref Dragneel and Acnologia have won the game)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Magic

Resplendent
It would have been much more fun to just sit back and vote in CFD, I would not stress myself over idiotic day like this.

Waste of my time.

i mean i disagree. it's not a waste of time, im going to read back and look at your posts more carefully. hopefully any remaining town analysis dead townies late game if it requires it. it's never a waste of time to present cases.

The X

Marvelous
Stop acting like you're the only who has read the case on Ratchet. We've all seen it and deemed not necessary to figure out in D3. Don't know why you're so bothered here.

Magic

Resplendent
Stop acting like you're the only who has read the case on Ratchet. We've all seen it and deemed not necessary to figure out in D3. Don't know why you're so bothered here.
is this at me?

or kobe? if it's at kobe id assume the amount of effort he's put in only to feel ignored is why he is bothered. remember we're all human! let's not antagonize each other as that will play into scum's hands! mafia can be frustrating, it happens.

Kobe

Paramount
Mystogan could just be chilling. Jellal. There are options. Just don't like how you're trying to get everyone to go after Ratchet right now when he's self resolving. At worst, Ratchet gets lynched D5. We already got three wolves dead, I'm not running after Ratchet this day like you have. And what if you do happen to be wrong on Ratchet? You just spent the entire day doing what? What have you even done this game? So don't fucking come at me and say I'm giving a shit take when you've been tunneling Ratchet's ass all day. You realize even if he is a wolf, there's still probably over half of them left, yeah?
Nope. You can't have shit takes like this and go lynch Prof. He is the one instigating lynch on Prof. He just refused to give information on what could have been a PROOF on his claim that Prof was busdriven with Fang. He refused to do that. Can you see geniunity there?

Ratchet

is this at me?

or kobe? if it's at kobe id assume the amount of effort he's put in only to feel ignored is why he is bothered. remember we're all human! let's not antagonize each other as that will play into scum's hands! mafia can be frustrating, it happens.
I mean, that doesn't really give him license to insult the efforts of other playrs, either!

• Agree
Reactions: RDK

Magic

Resplendent
I mean, that doesn't really give him license to insult the efforts of other playrs, either!
of course, but retaliation is never the best course if someone is frustrated. just let them be frustrated and calm down. flinging back won't accomplish anything.

Juliet

Illustrious
I'm leaning on voting Prof since no one claimed busdriving Aurelian/Prof and this makes me suspect it's a scum busdriver. It's possible he might be an sk with an ability to busdrive and I've seen this before.

Vote Lynch Prof

Kobe

Paramount
I'm leaning on voting Prof since no one claimed busdriving Aurelian/Prof and this makes me suspect it's a scum busdriver. It's possible he might be an sk with an ability to busdrive and I've seen this before.

Vote Lynch Prof
Very curious that you would drop EoD vote AGAIN.

The X

Marvelous
is this at me?

I respect his effort, but he is saying I have shit takes simply because I don't want to lynch Ratchet right here, right now. I've actually acknowledged things that Kobe had said about Ratchet.

The X

Marvelous
Nope. You can't have shit takes like this and go lynch Prof. He is the one instigating lynch on Prof. He just refused to give information on what could have been a PROOF on his claim that Prof was busdriven with Fang. He refused to do that. Can you see geniunity there?
I'm not voting Prof.

Ratchet

of course, but retaliation is never the best course if someone is frustrated. just let them be frustrated and calm down. flinging back won't accomplish anything.
In my experience with Kobe, he doesn't calm down - he just keeps throwing a tantrum to get his way. There is no reconciliation on this, otherwise it would have been reached by now.

Magic

Resplendent

Vote Lynch Prof

if he was the one busdriving then why even mention that he shot at the wrong person.

as a SK, he likely has a shot every night not just two nights.

id advise to base your selection on play, not answers you dont have. if you think he's scum on play then fair enough.

Ratchet

Vote Lynch Prof
Earlier you had T-Pein and Kobe as your suspects - not interested in a Kobe lynch here? Notable.

Kobe

Paramount
In my experience with Kobe, he doesn't calm down - he just keeps throwing a tantrum to get his way. There is no reconciliation on this, otherwise it would have been reached by now.
Says the person who calls other players Nazi, Hitler over their opinion OT.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back