• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Unranked Archived Fairy Tail Mafia - The Dawn of Fiore [Main Game Thread] (Game Ended - Zeref Dragneel and Acnologia have won the game)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Natalija

Divine Departure
@ the person who visited me: Many thanks etc., but it's useless in the context of my role, better if you could do it for someone else :blobfacade

MangoSenpai

King of Conquerors
Yo, the game of today is just posting 20 times, now that's something I can do. Maybe there's hope after all.

Okay, so honestly I have NO idea what's going on anymore. The last thing I remember we were about to lynch Tweetenberg in his sleep, but then he and Xadlin came last minute of the dp

hime

Exceptional
Pronouns
She/Her
Really now? On what ground? I was rolecrushed last night btw. Have you commented on that yet?
kinda felt like u were zeref and thought ratchet was mavis, ur kill(s) failed and u panicked

and uh ok? idk what u want me to comment

Flower

Future Society
V.I.P. Member
Yo, the game of today is just posting 20 times, now that's something I can do. Maybe there's hope after all.

Okay, so honestly I have NO idea what's going on anymore. The last thing I remember we were about to lynch Tweetenberg in his sleep, but then he and Xadlin came last minute of the dp
I only remember university and beef steak.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back