• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Unranked Archived Fairy Tail Mafia - The Dawn of Fiore [Main Game Thread] (Game Ended - Zeref Dragneel and Acnologia have won the game)

Status
Not open for further replies.

T-Pein™

The Nexus
Pronouns
They/Them
Win Con - Personally eliminate any 3 of Natsu Dragneel, Gajeel Redfox, Wendy Marvell, Laxus Drayar, Sting Eucliffe, Future Rogue, Irene Belserion, or Cobra.

Then he wouldn't be after Ratchet.

Flower

No more tears left to cry...
V.I.P. Member
Flower if someone actually leveled you up as town you would just be thankful and you'd want them to stay hidden, not bait them revealing.
You do realize Sworder claimed upgrader? I was working under the assumption you had an issue with his claim based on having a similar ability. Now that I know that‘s not it I have reasons to be confused. Sworder had no ability Night 1 as per his claim yet.

RDK

Marvelous
You do realize Sworder claimed upgrader? I was working under the assumption you had an issue with his claim based on having a similar ability. Now that I know that‘s not it I have reasons to be confused. Sworder had no ability Night 1 as per his claim yet.
Not particularly no, I think it's a little sus he hasn't resurrected yet but his explanation makes sense.

TSworder

Majin
I can unlock your ultimate/lock it+ i had no ability n1 cuz i didnt won the mini game

hime

Exceptional
Pronouns
She/Her
Win Con - Personally eliminate any 3 of Natsu Dragneel, Gajeel Redfox, Wendy Marvell, Laxus Drayar, Sting Eucliffe, Future Rogue, Irene Belserion, or Cobra.

Then he wouldn't be after Ratchet.
it said zeref was after the fairy heart who someone said was mavis who should be like town or survivor
kobe probs thought ratchet was mavis

Flower

No more tears left to cry...
V.I.P. Member
Not particularly no, I think it's a little sus he hasn't resurrected yet but his explanation makes sense.
Do you think Town has two upgraders? Or is one of Sworder or the other player scum? It‘s weird now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back