Game Unranked Archived Fairy Tail Mafia - The Dawn of Fiore [Main Game Thread] (Game Ended - Zeref Dragneel and Acnologia have won the game)

Status
Not open for further replies.

hime

Exceptional
Pronouns
She/Her
kobe couldve gone for me last phase if he believed that i was sus with the whole prof thing, but he never suspected me for a second there and wanted me to help him with lynching ratchet
he suddenly says im scum right after i say hes zeref, what a clown 🤡

Kobe

Paramount
kobe couldve gone for me last phase if he believed that i was sus with the whole prof thing, but he never suspected me for a second there and wanted me to help him with lynching ratchet
Nope. I said I would look into the Prof wagon, and there you are. Plus, I already said in D3 that whoever is voting Prof based on this "busdrive" claim which got never proven was sus. Everything rolled AFTER Prof claimed that he was vig.

Are you gonna continue to push the case of me being hostile indie as lynch? Is that your plan for the day?

T-Pein™

The Nexus
Pronouns
They/Them

Enjoy getting tunneled all day

Animated GIF

The X

Marvelous
Kobe probably a wolf.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back