• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Unranked Archived Fairy Tail Mafia - The Dawn of Fiore [Main Game Thread] (Game Ended - Zeref Dragneel and Acnologia have won the game)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dr_Professor83

Professional Troll
It is however, flawed as I am about to replicate the same thing as town (until a certain point, no intention of remaining inactive long term)

Magic

Resplendent
I want you to know. I’m lurking. And the more you tag me the longer I will work. I don’t care if it hurts Town because it gets me mislynched.

*slips back into shadows*

hi, nice to meet you.

you understand that your greater concern being yourself opposed to being productive isn't exactly the best look?

Ratchet

hi, nice to meet you.

you understand that your greater concern being yourself opposed to being productive isn't exactly the best look?
I actually like how cavalier he is about it - as Scum, there would be nothing stopping him just continuing to lurk until later anyway. Not something to give a town read for, on principle to say the least (rewarding going out of one's way to not engage with the game is not something I'd ever be keen to do) but currently if I had to pick I'd say town over scum.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back