• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Unranked Archived Fairy Tail Mafia - The Dawn of Fiore [Main Game Thread] (Game Ended - Zeref Dragneel and Acnologia have won the game)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Flower

No more tears left to cry...
V.I.P. Member
not gonna lie, I don’t like how since your entrance in this game I haven’t seen a single post on me Flower. I would expect some type of lean/read/ thoughts about me by now since you know me well, especially considering I was pretty active early on and you seemingly touched over most other players but me.

:hm
I wanted you to notice that :mhm.

Ratchet

I agree you’re exhibiting pro town behavior. But I think you’re more than capable of it as scum, especially in a mutli ball. FOS is a nagging feeling I’d chalk up to tone not specifically your actions. (And I’m aware I could be bias, not in a spiteful way but a fearful way, and it could be nothing… but you asked lol)

If TSworder is scum I don’t think you’d be bussing him. Would be scum from opposite teams for you to be scum.
Not to be a pedant, but I think you're misusing FoS here. FoS was used to express suspicion of a player without taking any mechanical action towards that (in other words, it was a vote without actually voting). It's an antiquated term by now, mostly because there are no consequences to changing votes most of the time, but I obviously take exception to the idea that you would be voting me if it wasn't for the mechanical consequences of doing so.

I'm going to disregard the tone argument until you bring up something explaining why - I simply have nothing to defend with.

TSworder

Majin
I'm back, so practically no change so far, almost no activity, should I claim?( ability claim, not flavor and etc, unless enough people wants to move on, I can end the day you know...)
From my wagon I got sus vibes from BPD, Ratchet and T-pein/Kobe
1. BPD is fluffing a lot, sheeped the vote on me, does not want to solve anything, he mostly greets people and that's about it(+ he acts like Ratchet is confirmed town).
2. Ratchet`s gameplay this phase is sussing my page 1 posts, bad gameplay, he will succeed with my lynch most likely, i saw people sheeping him, and their reason is: ”oh yeah, Tsworder does not care, ratchet is right, because tsworder dared to say sup and talked at the start of the game on the FIRST page, sus sus sus”, and then we have Kobe who is saying the opposite, talking about how im trying to much.
I mean fair enough, sheeping the guy who played every mafia game ever is a valid strategy, but maybe they should think for themselves if they want to do something in this game, i think that Ratchet is scummy and confident, he is not afraid of being mechanically investigated, town keep an eye on this one. GTH Id say that he is a god father.
3. T-pein/Kobe, their only gameplay is voting me, they can be scum, can be town also, leaning more scum.

hime

Exceptional
Pronouns
She/Her
No, there are two observations in that post. To make this clearer:

^This is in regards to how TSworder responded.

^This is addressing the argument that no one coming out to defend him is a cause for alarm - by definition, that very argument (that no one is defending him) is *also* a defence of him, so it defeats itself.
alright thanks

TSworder

Majin
omgus vote = oh my god u suck vote

u say u did quite good in that ur not being that defensive, but then voted X right after he called u an easy slot lmao
with ur other posts, it comes off like ur afraid of going against ratchet

have u played with ratchet before?
Im not afraid of anyone, my votes for this phase so far can only be on BPD or Ratchet, I already voted so idk

Ratchet

2. Ratchet`s gameplay this phase is sussing my page 1 posts, bad gameplay, he will succeed with my lynch most likely, i saw people sheeping him, and their reason is: ”oh yeah, Tsworder does not care, ratchet is right, because tsworder dared to say sup and talked at the start of the game on the FIRST page, sus sus sus”, and then we have Kobe who is saying the opposite, talking about how im trying to much.
I mean fair enough, sheeping the guy who played every mafia game ever is a valid strategy, but maybe they should think for themselves if they want to do something in this game, i think that Ratchet is scummy and confident, he is not afraid of being mechanically investigated, town keep an eye on this one. GTH Id say that he is a god father.
I'd have appreciated this more if it came before it was pointed out that your response towards me was very wary. I can't say that I like that your argument mostly attempts to discredit future investigation results on me rather than actually explaining why I'm scum, or that you seem to be holding people sheeping me against me, when obviously the sheeping is far easier to pull off as scum than leading mislynches.

TSworder

Majin
That have being said, I will go afk again, I already got 4 suses so idk what to do more+ there is not enough activity to work with, i will come back later to see enough people wants me to claim or hard claim

Dr_Professor83

Professional Troll
While I’m still here:

Flower - going to say strongest town lean for truth tell (Flower you need to break yours with me lol)

Fang - town, agree with Pein’s take on him and I’ve just seen him flip town and this is more like that. So that’s a sample of both to compare to.

Hime - town, agree with what Ratchet said about her. Wouldn’t expect scum Hime to enter the thread and go at a widely Town read strong player

^ Three strongest Town reads. Magic would be next but this game and the game I played with him on WS people warned about his massive scum range, so I’ll treat him with a bit of the same caution I treat Ratchet with. Lean Town tho. The difference is Magic hasn’t personally giving me nightmare.

-
I have no strong scum reads. I can see Sworder as scum as I said. His wagon is very easy tho.

Kobe, Ruffles, Psychic - I could see any being scum. I saw them post but were all background posts. Stand out as having nothing to Town lean them on at all in comparison to other posters.

If I didn’t mention anyone (most of the other active posters, assume they’re null to slight town)

Dr_Professor83

Professional Troll
Not to be a pedant, but I think you're misusing FoS here. FoS was used to express suspicion of a player without taking any mechanical action towards that (in other words, it was a vote without actually voting). It's an antiquated term by now, mostly because there are no consequences to changing votes most of the time, but I obviously take exception to the idea that you would be voting me if it wasn't for the mechanical consequences of doing so.

I'm going to disregard the tone argument until you bring up something explaining why - I simply have nothing to defend with.
Yeah I’m probably misusing it lol. What I mean is a little ping’d but can’t say why.

I don’t expect you to defend it lol. Just uh, find scum from both teams and die by D5.

Flower

V.I.P. Member
Flower - going to say strongest town lean for truth tell (Flower you need to break yours with me lol)
Never! I'm not gonna burn that card which prevents me from being tilted like in Fuji's game lmao.

How would you read me without it, though?

Dr_Professor83

Professional Troll
Oh, Tweet I would say is null/slight town but was ping’d by his Juliet/Sworder tie in post.

If either flipped scum I’d circle back to Tweet to see if either had equity together with Tweet.

hime

Exceptional
Pronouns
She/Her
I'm back, so practically no change so far, almost no activity, should I claim?( ability claim, not flavor and etc, unless enough people wants to move on, I can end the day you know...)
From my wagon I got sus vibes from BPD, Ratchet and T-pein/Kobe
1. BPD is fluffing a lot, sheeped the vote on me, does not want to solve anything, he mostly greets people and that's about it(+ he acts like Ratchet is confirmed town).
3. T-pein/Kobe, their only gameplay is voting me, they can be scum, can be town also, leaning more scum.
this is not the first time u brought up kobe's thoughts on u
y do u put so much weight into what someone who has fluffed the rest of the game says?
earlier u said:
Look here @Magic, Ratchet said that im not defensive enough, and Kobe is saying that im trying a bit too hard, I will just go with the flow for now
cant understand y u would equate ratchet and kobe's opinions here in order to justify ur behavior going forward (trying to find a balance between both)

Flower

V.I.P. Member
That have being said, I will go afk again, I already got 4 suses so idk what to do more+ there is not enough activity to work with, i will come back later to see enough people wants me to claim or hard claim
If you're Town I'd like you to stay a little tbh. Not a fan of that static wagon, so if you could somehow confirm yourself, this would be great so we can look elsewhere.

TSworder

Majin
this is not the first time u brought up kobe's thoughts on u
y do u put so much weight into what someone who has fluffed the rest of the game says?
earlier u said:

cant understand y u would equate ratchet and kobe's opinions here in order to justify ur behavior going forward (trying to find a balance between both)
I just said my suses, yeah I talked about him 2 times, its not that much y know...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back