• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Unranked Archived Fairy Tail Mafia - The Dawn of Fiore [Main Game Thread] (Game Ended - Zeref Dragneel and Acnologia have won the game)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Flower

No more tears left to cry...
V.I.P. Member
flower blowing a god damn gasket over nothing
I‘m pissed I have to deal with that s*** when I lynched scum all game. Like how tf am I scum? That‘s pure idiocy.

I agree the self vote was in poor taste, though.

T-Pein™

The Nexus
Pronouns
They/Them
I‘m pissed I have to deal with that s*** when I lynched scum all game. Like how tf am I scum? That‘s pure idiocy.

who is saying you are scum tho?
You can be good or bad indie.
You joining wagons and they happening to flip scum is not impressive..

Kobe

Paramount

So you want to explain your votes in D3 and early D4 or not? Waiting.

T-Pein™

The Nexus
Pronouns
They/Them
are any of you doing like vote tracking? Keeping track who voted who so far in the game? You can look at who the red scum players voted for primarily rule out their teammates from that pool maybe?

anyways to reading the game.

I think Imma push this slot to solid purple lowkey...
what the.

Flower

V.I.P. Member
who is saying you are scum tho?
You can be good or bad indie.
You joining wagons and they happening to flip scum is not impressive..
And why is Kobe hunting players who clearly aren‘t Mafia like Ratchet and me? Doesn‘t sound like a productive thing to do at this stage when one team has at least 3 members left, still.

Flower

V.I.P. Member
I mean, fine, work with the assumption that I‘m a duelist Indie Idc. I‘m Town, but if that makes you feel better, do it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back