• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Unranked Archived Fairy Tail Mafia - The Dawn of Fiore [Main Game Thread] (Game Ended - Zeref Dragneel and Acnologia have won the game)

Status
Not open for further replies.

hime

Exceptional
Pronouns
She/Her
Okay well none of your actions have made sense to me either. You're not just s rank either? From what I've seen everyone's primary role gets stronger as they rank up so surely yours did by now too.

N1 you used your role on a scummy player trying to find a role blocker. Why, couldn't tell you but you thought you could find one team like this(as if you thought he was scum then at best its only the opposing team and in this case that's red)

On night 2 you checked for protection on psychic. No idea why anyone would protect psychic. Again if it's for scum you'd only be able to find a single scum team from her being protected.

On night 3 you checked for faction kills on ratchet. This makes sense but you could have looked this entire time for faction kills as it allows you to catch both teams and the sk.

None of it makes sense to me even outside of the fact that ratchet was likely shot at explaining the 2 total kills for the night.
when did i say i was only s class? my 10 yr class updates my s class
as of last night, i was only ss and it was a diff ability that i didnt use

y would scum rb other scum np1? doesnt make sense

psychic was likely vig shot, if she was scum, her team would most likely use protection on her

i think my past actions make sense tbh, cant help if u disagree and ive explained my full reasoning behind it

Hans Tweetenberg

Exceptional
Most kidding as I like our chances of BPD being red but I'm fairly confident Hayumi is purple.

Just seem to be sheeping this game without much of their own gamesolving. Doing just enough to coast by. Said Tweet was concrete scum and if not it would be me which feels like setting up b2b mischops (or non-purp chops). Think they've been lurking today just making sure everything was going smoothly without contributing.

Just bad vibes
Agree tbh, I liked her early game but she's really fallen off a cliff since

hime

Exceptional
Pronouns
She/Her

psychic was likely vig shot, if she was scum, her team would most likely use protection on her

i think my past actions make sense tbh, cant help if u disagree and ive explained my full reasoning behind it
psychic action literally had potential to find 2 scums at once

Day 4 - Final Vote Count

Emil

Average Diabellstar Witch Enjoyer
V.I.P. Member

Day 4 - Final Vote Count (up to post #4620)

Votes:
Hime ->
Tweet > Prof > Tweet
Tpein -> Prof > Tweet
Dofla -> Prof > Tweet > Psychic
Psychic -> Prof > Unvote > Tweet > BPD
Flower -> Prof > Tweet > Kobe > Tpein > Flower > BPD
OLU -> Prof > RAEM
Sworder -> Prof > Tweet > BPD
BPD -> Prof > Psychic
Kobe -> Hime > Flower > BPD
Hayumi -> Tweet
Mango -> BPD
Natalija -> BPD > Psychic
RDk -> BPD
RAEM -> Hime
Magic -> Tweet

Count:
BPD = 7
(Mango, RDK, Flower, Sworder, Kobe, Psychic, Magic)
Psychic = 3 (BPD, Natalija, Dofla)
Tweet = 3 (Hime, Tpein, Hayumi)
RAEM = 1 (OLU)
Hime = 1 (RAEM)

Please let me know if I made any mistakes.
Votes displayed may not represent actual votes in play.

Day 4 and Magic Game 4 has ended. Lynch Incoming.

Please prepare to stop posting.

does the tags even work?

Magic

Resplendent

i scum read him as i stated in dp1
i figured if someone was trying to roleblock him, they likely werent aligned
i mean most preventative abilities tend to be mafia not town. so you were trying to figure out if someone prevented xaldin from doing anything, but at the same time you have no idea who that person is so you wouldn't actually get a clue to that. at best you could just confirm someone else's actions if they claimed it.

i just don't follow. some people attract a lot of role activity. using voyeur on those people can find multiple night actions that target them. outside of ratchet you basically went for low odd plays. i mean i can't say you wouldn't do this as town either, as you could, but i just can't make sense of it.

both scum roleblockers are dead. xaldin was also his team's protective role. during mass claim if protection roles don't reveal they protected someone that made sense to be shot at during night 3 then it's very likely you're lying about ratchet.

juliet also could have been a vig kill as it isn't out of the question(unless there was flavour there that i just didn't read). so again the missing kills need to make sense.

• Clown
Reactions: RDK

hime

Exceptional
Pronouns
She/Her
i mean most preventative abilities tend to be mafia not town. so you were trying to figure out if someone prevented xaldin from doing anything, but at the same time you have no idea who that person is so you wouldn't actually get a clue to that. at best you could just confirm someone else's actions if they claimed it.

i just don't follow. some people attract a lot of role activity. using voyeur on those people can find multiple night actions that target them. outside of ratchet you basically went for low odd plays. i mean i can't say you wouldn't do this as town either, as you could, but i just can't make sense of it.

both scum roleblockers are dead. xaldin was also his team's protective role. during mass claim if protection roles don't reveal they protected someone that made sense to be shot at during night 3 then it's very likely you're lying about ratchet.

juliet also could have been a vig kill as it isn't out of the question(unless there was flavour there that i just didn't read). so again the missing kills need to make sense.
ive always seen it as both @first bold

did u see my claim? @second bold

hime

Exceptional
Pronouns
She/Her
upset she no sold my offer to CFD Hayumi with her, decent equity

as for the situation you're talking about I think I might be missing some context I'll read back
sry i forgot to reply to that, i would say no anyway
y lynch purple over potential red?

Day 4 Lynch - BPD (Gray Fullbuster) was Lynched

Emil

Average Diabellstar Witch Enjoyer
V.I.P. Member
Day 4 Lynch - Fight and Die Together...

gray-and-juvia-back1.jpg

Gray could not bear the loss of his lover. He launched a final desperate attack to exact vengeance...
They could finally be reunited again...

==============================

@Black Pegged Dragon (Gray Fullbuster) was Lynched!

No Player was affected by the Dragon's Wrath this phase!

Gray Fullbuster

"Ice can even stop the time of life itself. So you'll never be able to catch up, for eternity. You'll always be stuck there, staring at Fairy Tail!" - Gray

BtZk9WJCUAAUIHS.jpg

Congratulations, you are Gray Fullbuster, Fiore Aligned!

[S Class Passive - Ice Magic] - You have access to the following abilities that you can use each night. At S Class, you will gain a 1-shot of the first ability. For every class that you climb afterward, you will gain a 1-shot of the next ability as well as gain an extra 1-shot for all of your previously unlocked abilities:
--- [S Class Active - Ice-Make Floor] - Target a player at night and delay their actions by 1 cycle. [0-shots].
--- [SS Class Active - Ice-Make Rampart] -
Target a player at night and place a giant wall in front of them. The wall will stop all regular kills targeting that player and will reduce the aggressor's voting power by 1 the following cycle. [0-shots].
--- [10-Year Class Active - Ice Devil's Destruction Zeroth Bow] -
Target a player at night and destroy their non-ultimate abilities for the next 2 cycles. [0-shots].
--- [100-Year Class Active - Ultimate - Forbidden Ice Magic: Iced Shell] -
Target a player at night and freeze yourself with them, bypassing any protections. Both you and the targeted player will die. This ability is as strong as a lynch, and may not be stopped in any way possible. [0-shots].

Win Con - Eliminate all threats to Fiore.​

======================

Day 4 has ended.

Please stop posting. There is no night talk.

Night 4 has started.

You have a little more than 22 hours and 30 minutes to submit night actions.
Night actions lock in -
Countdown

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back