• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Unranked Archived Fairy Tail Mafia - The Dawn of Fiore [Main Game Thread] (Game Ended - Zeref Dragneel and Acnologia have won the game)

Status
Not open for further replies.

MangoSenpai

King of Conquerors
Mango why did you choose Magic as your secondary? Gonna need that explained
I was just going off what I had

I remember seeing Nat saying Magic was sus, so I thought Kobe first because I recalled him being sussed all game, and also I checked magic because I wanted to clear that slot

• Informative
Reactions: RDK

DoflaMihawk

Paramount
Thought she was lying. Anyways, Nat and Dofla helped her achieved that. She baited me into using the kill on her. Nat and Dofla are probably her scummate, why else would they buff her when she isnt even confirmed town?

Magic said Flower's ability to make her immune to my action was a self preserving ability and therefore cannot be town.
How is it baiting you when she literally said it wouldn't work, are you on that reverse psychology shit or something Psychic

Also if we're all scummates, why not use the kill on either me or Nat rather than the person you risk it failing on?

T-Pein™

The Nexus
Pronouns
They/Them
If kobe flips purple natalija purple too lowkey...
Bad.
Also noticed magic was tunneling her last phase.
Inb4 "that's too obvious, I wouldn't kill him"
Magic was literally controlling all the lynches every phase.
He got TAT, john wayne, and BPD lynched.
Lowkey.

MangoSenpai

King of Conquerors
I was just going off what I had

I remember seeing Nat saying Magic was sus, so I thought Kobe first because I recalled him being sussed all game, and also I checked magic because I wanted to clear that slot
I should say that, being a secondary meant that if my first invest failed it went to magic instead. It didn't fail, so my result was on Kobe, assuming I wasn't redirected.

Either way, that was really all I could do, and did do

p.s the secondary thing was not part of my role, that was gifted to me

Natalija

Divine Departure
ive never heard of this... only where u target a player and make them appear guilty/innocent
Oh yeah, Pein is playing dumb. I dunno if it's an ability in the game, but you can target investigators with it to give them false results.

I've used it in mafia before, so :bookerpls
Something like that. But its important to hear mangos reasoning because well...magic is dead
Did you get mine?

T-Pein™

The Nexus
Pronouns
They/Them
Oh yeah, Pein is playing dumb. I dunno if it's an ability in the game, but you can target investigators with it to give them false results.

I've used it in mafia before, so :bookerpls

Did you get mine?

This is not some bastard super role madness game.
Having the ability to make a paranoid cop is cringe.
Lel.
If anything we have a basic framer.

:zilla1:

Psychic

Yennefer
he probs tried to vig tweet then but then tweet survived?
Seems like it. Tweet also asked to be check/scan. Think he might be Godfather August or something.
How is it baiting you when she literally said it wouldn't work, are you on that reverse psychology shit or something Psychic

Also if we're all scummates, why not use the kill on either me or Nat rather than the person you risk it failing on?
I was gonna use it on you last night but on the off chance that Flower was lying, I used it on her.

TSworder

Majin
I should say that, being a secondary meant that if my first invest failed it went to magic instead. It didn't fail, so my result was on Kobe, assuming I wasn't redirected.

Either way, that was really all I could do, and did do

p.s the secondary thing was not part of my role, that was gifted to me
Wait, I gave you something also last night, did you received the ulti unlock?

T-Pein™

The Nexus
Pronouns
They/Them

Flower is a known liar tho.
Lowkey

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back