• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Unranked Archived Fairy Tail Mafia - The Dawn of Fiore [Main Game Thread] (Game Ended - Zeref Dragneel and Acnologia have won the game)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lord Melkor

Exceptional
I can tell you... Once I actually start reading the game :lul

And I don't think I'll be reading all the pages, so I will just have to take it from here. Ya, townies do that too, and there are obviously some townies there, but I bet some scum players want to comfortably park their vote on a popular wagon.

I have read like first 3 pages and the last one, you can be my first town read.

RDK

Marvelous
I can tell you... Once I actually start reading the game :lul

And I don't think I'll be reading all the pages, so I will just have to take it from here. Ya, townies do that too, and there are obviously some townies there, but I bet some scum players want to comfortably park their vote on a popular wagon.
I vibe with this.

Natalija

Divine Departure
Vote Lynch TSworder
Ratchy being triggered

[Vote Lynch TSworder]
?

Going to jump on this wagon, though, I will say as an input. My personal impression of Tsworder from NF is that he usually is not the most active.
I don't really recall any details of his playstyle

Though, that being said, I'll try to leave my biases be.

I generally agree with this statement. Tsworder doesn't really seem to be that worried

[Vote Lynch Tsworder]
This one is interesting.

[vote Lynch sworder]
?
Feel like these were easy ways to enter the thread but avoid playing the game

vote lynch Tsworder
Mimimi Fairy Tail post

Magic

Resplendent
simple things, as mentioned in the Discord nobody bothered to analyse town flips of myself and SoulKiller which if they did they have caught Fujishiro, a scum player who we and only we were sussing

also it doesn't really matter if you're scum or not, the encouragement to create content is one that is pro-town regardless of who says it, if you're scum you'll come out in the wash because there's been content for you to make a mistake from!
you believe this? that i'll come out in a wash because i have content that you can gather a mistake from? why is it then if we play with all regulars that are far more aware of my tactics, meta, as well as town play that my mistakes in play don't just come out in a wash and i end up being incredibly difficult to lynch. you believe it will be easier for me to come out in a wash in a game where relatively no one knows me and has no expectations of my town play nor knows anything about my scum play?

that doesn't really make sense, TAT.
Comfortability can be faked, line of questioning cannot!
I am based, or is Sworder voted because he is based?
@TAT comfortability is often something that can't be faked. people crumble under pressure as scum when they don't like being scum or are awkward as scum. it's often one of the easiest indicators in weaker players and often a tell in a lot of people. so no, i don't agree that my reasoning was weak nor is it something easy to fake.

@Lord Melkor Some voted him for basically not engaging with the thread except for fluff even while discussion was happening(ratchet and i believe that was aurelian's reason as well).

I voted him because he basically went through a whole reaction test and was aware of it only to then vote someone for non-game related reasons(because that person called them a weak slot) rather than voting for someone that had provided content. it seemed off

Magic

Resplendent
He‘s Town.

please do not clear people off setup spec. in a game that is going to be filled with power roles that can level up, it will only hurt town. im not saying to completely disregard it, but unless they're an IC don't just give them a pass for their play.

Flower

No more tears left to cry...
V.I.P. Member
please do not clear people off setup spec. in a game that is going to be filled with power roles that can level up, it will only hurt town. im not saying to completely disregard it, but unless they're an IC don't just give them a pass for their play.
I‘m pretty sure I can guess his flavour, but we‘re not allowed to speculate on that. But I‘m 95% on that being Town.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back