• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Unranked Archived Fairy Tail Mafia - The Dawn of Fiore [Main Game Thread] (Game Ended - Zeref Dragneel and Acnologia have won the game)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Natalija

Divine Departure
!!!!!!

poison only fluffed. her answers were meaningless! she didn't attempt to at all engage! while as engagement increased! looked towny to me. ive never played with her, but she seems quite comfortable and i like that.

i liked hayumi's questioning of my vote and her brief exchange with ratchet.

both looked overall like towny things from me.

Comfortability can be faked, line of questioning cannot!
Magic, this was about Hayumi, no?

Nat, gimme GTH reads and pizza. Ultra ain‘t playing :kermit.
:dank I see he's staff here, just bully him into bringing pizza

Magic

Resplendent
Magic, this was about Hayumi, no?

:dank I see he's staff here, just bully him into bringing pizza

both posts are are about both poison and hayumi. the first half of tat's post is about poison(and my line that she looks town due to being comfortable) and the latter half was about hayumi's line of questioning not being able to be faked.

Natalija

Divine Departure
both posts are are about both poison and hayumi. the first half of tat's post is about poison(and my line that she looks town due to being comfortable) and the latter half was about hayumi's line of questioning not being able to be faked.
Exactly. And I'm saying Hayumi is capable of this

Flower

No more tears left to cry...
V.I.P. Member
Okay, Imma sheep Nat.

Inb4 she‘s scum again, but then the other team N1s her anyway, so that‘s win win :kermit .

Flower

No more tears left to cry...
V.I.P. Member
fair enough, it just read confusing as the comfortability bit was about poison.

why would you sheep her when she has barely read the thread?

@Natalija are you really good? megacomfy
She‘s a great player with good instincts. Even though she basically never reads.

Xadlin

Acclaimed
V.I.P. Member
ok 4 hours left
also there are two game threads? im just gonna be low active in the main one, or try to be active in the other one.
its bedtime for me, so ill try to scroll through all the 27 pages (Urk)
anyway, flower says sword is town. Flower seems reasonable and trustworthy so [unvote Lynch sworder]

brb

Magic

Resplendent
im not sure how you quoted my post 3 times and yet had no idea what it's about while being in that same thread lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back