• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Unranked Archived Fairy Tail Mafia - The Dawn of Fiore [Main Game Thread] (Game Ended - Zeref Dragneel and Acnologia have won the game)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Natalija

Divine Departure
I was trying to help her since Psychic's the tracker, I don't know what actions she took or how she got silenced if that's what happened.
Why did you decide to help her over everyone else? You have some confirmed town roles here, and she is the third claimed investigator.

TSworder

Majin
Why not target Sworder or RDK, who were practically confirmed too?
He targeted the cop claim, I guess this is better than targeting other roles, if his ability is helpful for reaching the target or whatever, this can be problematic if he changed the results of the cop tho

Natalija

Divine Departure
He targeted the cop claim, I guess this is better than targeting other roles, if his ability is helpful for reaching the target or whatever, this can be problematic if he changed the results of the cop tho
Well, he could just tell us what his ability does and then we wouldn't have to speculate.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back