• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Unranked Archived Fairy Tail Mafia - The Dawn of Fiore [Main Game Thread] (Game Ended - Zeref Dragneel and Acnologia have won the game)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Natalija

Divine Departure
I'm all out of refills sadly.

So if you're not purple, what happened with the purple kill then?
How would I know?

Lol refills can’t be the only ability you have. Claim all your abilities and what you’ve done every night, neatly like everyone has.

DoflaMihawk

Paramount
How would I know?

Lol refills can’t be the only ability you have. Claim all your abilities and what you’ve done every night, neatly like everyone has.
I haven't done anything else.

I wanted to check if you had any theories but I guess you being purple is the simplest explanation.

[Vote Lynch Nat]

Natalija

Divine Departure
Neither should a lack of play tbh.

Had I wanted to lie my way out, I certainly wouldn’t have claimed my vig targets. 🤣

As for the kills, strange things keep happening - the night Magic died, he was also the only death, while purples and Hans even were still in play. So instead of three deaths, we only had one.

The night Ratchet won - he killed Prof, I killed Juliet, where are the other deaths?

Susopp probably made scum weak… :blobtrin

RDK

Marvelous
Neither should a lack of play tbh.

Had I wanted to lie my way out, I certainly wouldn’t have claimed my vig targets. 🤣

As for the kills, strange things keep happening - the night Magic died, he was also the only death, while purples and Hans even were still in play. So instead of three deaths, we only had one.

The night Ratchet won - he killed Prof, I killed Juliet, where are the other deaths?

Susopp probably made scum weak… :blobtrin
but the fact you're using the "I wouldn't have claimed my targets" shows that you have awareness of how bad it makes you look.

Makes the fact you've immediately used the "I certainly wouldn't have claimed my targets" defense completely null when you've demonstrated awareness of the situation.

In fact makes it even scummier, do you think we're stupid?

RDK

Marvelous
Tip to anyone: never use "I wouldn't have done this as scum" after you do something.

Laughable defense and should NEVER be taken into account.

If you think that someone wouldn't have done something as scum and want to use that to judge there alignment then that's okay. But after they've used it as a defense it just completely nullifies it as dismissible WIFOM.

Hayumi

Illustrious
Why did @Kobe react to this post.

Kobe reacting to this with a red cross mark is literally completely crossing the lines of the rules. Please deal with it @Ekkologix

Unvote: Nat
He also reacted to one of my posts with an agree soooo… was really just gonna ignore it and hopefully assume it was an accident but since you pointed out he made another reaction wtf

Natalija

Divine Departure
but the fact you're using the "I wouldn't have claimed my targets" shows that you have awareness of how bad it makes you look.

Makes the fact you've immediately used the "I certainly wouldn't have claimed my targets" defense completely null when you've demonstrated awareness of the situation.

In fact makes it even scummier, do you think we're stupid?
Well, if I was lying I would not add Magic into the mix for sure. I’d shoot Psy 10 out of 10 times, she devoured Rem on her own.

Magic was the only *poor* choice and that is why it looks bad.

Lol you’re about to lynch the vig with 0 resistance, so it’s best if I don’t answer if you’re stupid or not.

RDK

Marvelous
Well, if I was lying I would not add Magic into the mix for sure. I’d shoot Psy 10 out of 10 times, she devoured Rem on her own.

Lol you’re about to lynch the vig with 0 resistance, so it’s best if I don’t answer if you’re stupid or not.
I've played mafia for 2 years now and we'll over 50 or so games, this is a big enough sample size. I've played more games with limited vigs than with full vigs

Natalija

Divine Departure
I've played mafia for 2 years now and we'll over 50 or so games, this is a big enough sample size. I've played more games with limited vigs than with full vigs
I’ve played like triple that and I have 0 clue as to why you’d think it’s more likely to have just ONE every-other-night vig than a real one, in a game with this many scum.

RDK

Marvelous

Psychic was obviously town come on now, did that look like a girl that had a team to you?

You're not thick

RDK

Marvelous
I’ve played like triple that and I have 0 clue as to why you’d think it’s more likely to have just ONE every-other-night vig than a real one, in a game with this many scum.
Two partial vigs is better than one because if you lose the one you're fucked for vig shots to clear POE

Natalija

Divine Departure
Psychic was obviously town come on now, did that look like a girl that had a team to you?

You're not thick
?!?!?! Girl devoured Rem without a single thought behind it. Don’t act like you were thinking she was town, cause you were not.

Two partial vigs is better than one because if you lose the one you're fucked for vig shots to clear POE
Magic could only kill when four townies died. That’s practically every three or four days, pretty useless.

Prof had a regular kill at a great cost…

Best believe there’s a vig. If you followed the game whatsoever - I reacted to him harshly CAUSE he claimed a vig. I also told Pein his kill theories were dumb and that there’s multiple vigs CAUSE I am a vig.

Now this a ReaL ViG dOEsn’t ExiSt talk is hurting my braincells.

I don’t want to hear a word of blame when we lose.

RDK

Marvelous
TSworder
hime
MangoSenpa
T-Pein
Natalija
DoflaMihawk
One Last Username
Hans Tweetenberg
Hayumi
RÆM
Psychic

Kobe
Blue

Purple is tricky- I think my direct POE for purple after Kobe would be: T-Pein, Nat, Hayumi, Hime,

I'd need to look at interactions tho to see what does/doesn't make sense

Indies could be any of the non blue/red slots, that's something that probably needs more attention ASAP
@Natalija

stop. I had psychic Blue. She obviously wasn't teamed with anyone, was playing completely obliviously to anything

RDK

Marvelous
What is your direction today Nat. If there is a full vig and we're all so dumb then what direction do you propose as an alternative?

We have plenty of time, lets have a discussion

T-Pein™

The Nexus
Pronouns
They/Them
Best believe there’s a vig. If you followed the game whatsoever - I reacted to him harshly CAUSE he claimed a vig. I also told Pein his kill theories were dumb and that there’s multiple vigs CAUSE I am a vig.

Top of my head you said that whatever Magic flipped was the vig. Ill check

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back