• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Unranked Archived Fairy Tail Mafia - The Dawn of Fiore [Main Game Thread] (Game Ended - Zeref Dragneel and Acnologia have won the game)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Natalija

Divine Departure
@Kobe posts are all mostly fluffy, other that saying that Ratchet and Magic could go either way :ragepepe

Listen you Kobe bastard, hosts who torture their players with bad coffee need to step up

Natalija

Divine Departure
I have a confession to make.

The milk in your coffee was past its expiration date.

:blobfacade
:jerrykek you're the actual worst.

But now that I have your attention, opinion about main wagon, opinion on anyone suspicious?

Can you tell me what he did so far? I have him on Ignore for many different reasons :kermit .
Who, Ratchy? I don't know, him and Prof had a convo I saw when I ISO'd Prof but I skipped it. :dead

hime

Exceptional
Pronouns
She/Her
I have slight sus on Magic. All this Ultra talk was forced and even after checking the player list, somehow he was able to mix someone with Tpein.

Other than that, I haven't read throughly so mostly everyone is null.
what abt it was forced?

also pretty sure hayumi was the one who mixed t-pein and sworder, does this change ur reads?

Magic

Resplendent
I have slight sus on Magic. All this Ultra talk was forced and even after checking the player list, somehow he was able to mix someone with Tpein.

Other than that, I haven't read throughly so mostly everyone is null.

what ultra talk lol. the only reference to ultra i made was when voting you for your vote on ultra. youre the only one that actually talked about ultra.

i didn't mistake someone for tpein. someoone else referred to tswordy as tpein and so i got confused.

Flower

No more tears left to cry...
V.I.P. Member
Vote Lynch Voldemort.

Not reading what he writes, but he might be a dark Lord this game Idk :kermit .

Magic

Resplendent
Would never forget lol. You played probably the best town game I’ve ever seen. I hate we couldn’t bring that one home.

we win as a team and lose as a team! i dont remember what happened that game tho so my apologies i dont remember you either. sadly since i play so infrequently i tend to forget games now.

dr. prof also wasn't a lurker that game, but it was also like 15 months sago so things could have changed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back