• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Unranked Archived Fairy Tail Mafia - The Dawn of Fiore [Main Game Thread] (Game Ended - Zeref Dragneel and Acnologia have won the game)

Status
Not open for further replies.

RDK

Marvelous
Almost a whole day went by, and you considered no one else even. We DoN't hAvE a vIG logic wins.
I've considered everyone else lol, like i said, im more confident on blue than u , just more worried about a purple scum team with you alive on it than blue alive on it

also

You killed Magic, that made things personal :char

Natalija

Divine Departure
We do have a vig
Had two.
They died.
Once they died...
There has been 1 kill per night.
Like... I cannot believe you are this dumb, so I will just believe you are scum and that is why you were hyperfocused on red.

I've considered everyone else lol, like i said, im more confident on blue than u , just more worried about a purple scum team with you alive on it than blue alive on it

also

You killed Magic, that made things personal :char
:dank did you not listen when I said I couldn't kill Magic cause he's bulletproof

Hayumi

Illustrious
Also why not kill me n1 Nat? You were heavily sus of me from the very start all the way up until I claimed actions on like d4

Natalija

Divine Departure
Also why not kill me n1 Nat? You were heavily sus of me from the very start all the way up until I claimed actions on like d4
I was the only one who suspected you a lot, so I didn't want to make it obvious it was me who shot you. :bookerpls

RDK

Marvelous
Like... I cannot believe you are this dumb, so I will just believe you are scum and that is why you were hyperfocused on red.

:dank did you not listen when I said I couldn't kill Magic cause he's bulletproof
without you Magic would be alive still

you have his blood on your hands and that's something I don't forgive and wont ever forget

Natalija

Divine Departure
More damage was caused yesterday when you devoured two townies in one day. So spare me the bullshit blame game

T-Pein™

The Nexus
Pronouns
They/Them

:whathekong

Why are you calling me dumb for simply stating a fact..
Once dr and Ratchet died.
It has been one or two kills a night.
Once red mafia got removed its just one kill.
If you are a vig and mafia is alive there should be at least two kills a night.
Literally never happened ...
Like last night did mafia not shoot just to make you look bad?
Cmon now....

Natalija

Divine Departure
:whathekong

Why are you calling me dumb for simply stating a fact..
Once dr and Ratchet died.
It has been one or two kills a night.
Once red mafia got removed its just one kill.
If you are a vig and mafia is alive there should be at least two kills a night.
Literally never happened ...
Like last night did mafia not shoot just to make you look bad?
Cmon now....
When Rem and I were scum in Usopp's game last time, we couldn't kill anyone for four nights. Dude is just prone to making scum weak and town powerful.

Natalija

Divine Departure
What's your case on dofla

Guy kinda flew under my radar tbh

Wish he won battleship game kek
He's not gamesolving whatsoever, he just left the vote and dipped. Doesn't want to claim properly - I find this to be sus but there ARE players like Rem and Psy, so you tell me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back