• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Unranked Archived Fairy Tail Mafia - The Dawn of Fiore [Main Game Thread] (Game Ended - Zeref Dragneel and Acnologia have won the game)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DoflaMihawk

Paramount
Natalia killed Juliet, she tried her best, even in thread play she was one of the most active people and tried to move the game, you cant ACE every game with 100% accuracy, but she doesnt deserve to be called „dumb vig„ lol, I would have shot Psy also, she was kinda inactive and in poe(Psychic tried to lynch Natalija, luckily I voted no devour that day phase and Natalia survived, then she tried to lynch Raem, Psychic was a good shot , the magic shot was risky tho, but Magic was killed by scums anyway so yeah.
OK? It still ended up being a dumb move. As was throwing a tantrum and trying to end the day early.

Weird that you jumped to her defense and ignored the entire reason she was lynched to begin with.

TSworder

Majin
OK? It still ended up being a dumb move. As was throwing a tantrum and trying to end the day early.

Weird that you jumped to her defense and ignored the entire reason she was lynched to begin with.
Lets talk about this day, whats your take on Hayumis result, who are the last scums in your opinion?

hime

Exceptional
Pronouns
She/Her
thought hayumi and nat were scum together tbh cuz their dynamic came off as distancing + weirdly town reading each other

Also no town says they r "town [blank]"
It's subconsciously used by scum to appear more townie
someone claims vig vs town vig, which one sounds like they r actually town?

TSworder

Majin
1. T-Pein™ - town
2. Kobe - scum/indie
3. Psychic - scum/town?
4. TSworder - town
5. RÆM - scum/town?
6. One Last Username - scum
7. DoflaMihawk - town
8. MangoSenpai - town
9. Hayumi - null/scum
10. Natalija - scum/town?
11. hime - town
12. Mashiro Blue - town

my reads rn^
if kobe flips indie, i think raem might just be town
psychic im not as sure abt anymore, still think she is more town than scum tho esp bc she confirmed the refill but im not sure if she had a choice here as if she didnt and we lynch dofla, it's obvious she lied
hayumi idk, lean more scum bc they havent been game solving much
nat could go either way
How do you go from town reading me to voting me in LyLo?
Do you realise that mafia had no kills this night and Hayumi claimed to kill block DofflaMihawk?

TSworder

Majin
thought hayumi and nat were scum together tbh cuz their dynamic came off as distancing + weirdly town reading each other

Also no town says they r "town [blank]"
It's subconsciously used by scum to appear more townie
someone claims vig vs town vig, which one sounds like they r actually town?
I said reasons for your vote, what is this? You basically town readed yourself in your read list. Is this everything you got?

hime

Exceptional
Pronouns
She/Her
Do you realise that mafia had no kills this night and Hayumi claimed to kill block DofflaMihawk?
As if ppl can't change their minds?

Also mafia had no kills the night psychic died and mango got killed during the dp, ur very eager to rule that out

DoflaMihawk

Paramount
You don't get to use that logic and then turn around and call Nat's lynch random. It's like you're trying to make people forget there was an extra kill at the end of the last day.

[Vote Lynch Sworder]

hime

Exceptional
Pronouns
She/Her
I said reasons for your vote, what is this? You basically town readed yourself in your read list. Is this everything you got?
A read list is diff from putting "town" in front of ur claim
much more often than not it's a slip from scum

TSworder

Majin
A read list is diff from putting "town" in front of ur claim
much more often than not it's a slip from scum
Sell me on these statistics, I always see people town reading themselves, whats the problem here, or it is ok only when you do it?

hime

Exceptional
Pronouns
She/Her
Sell me on these statistics, I always see people town reading themselves, whats the problem here, or it is ok only when you do it?
Saying u r town is much diff than saying u r town [role name]

Not sure what u don't understand here
U slipped lmao

T-Pein™

The Nexus
Pronouns
They/Them
Y would the indie who wants everyone dead have a revive?

Just like I said.
I think he lied about choosing that he could revive any player.
He probably just reviving Mavis.
I think his won condition is connected to that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back