• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Unranked Archived Fairy Tail Mafia - The Dawn of Fiore [Main Game Thread] (Game Ended - Zeref Dragneel and Acnologia have won the game)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Natalija

Divine Departure
@Kobe posts are all mostly fluffy, other that saying that Ratchet and Magic could go either way

Listen you Kobe bastard, hosts who torture their players with bad coffee need to step up

Natalija

Divine Departure
I have a confession to make.

The milk in your coffee was past its expiration date.

you're the actual worst.

But now that I have your attention, opinion about main wagon, opinion on anyone suspicious?

Can you tell me what he did so far? I have him on Ignore for many different reasons .
Who, Ratchy? I don't know, him and Prof had a convo I saw when I ISO'd Prof but I skipped it.

hime

Exceptional
Pronouns
She/Her
I have slight sus on Magic. All this Ultra talk was forced and even after checking the player list, somehow he was able to mix someone with Tpein.

Other than that, I haven't read throughly so mostly everyone is null.
what abt it was forced?

also pretty sure hayumi was the one who mixed t-pein and sworder, does this change ur reads?

Magic

Resplendent
I have slight sus on Magic. All this Ultra talk was forced and even after checking the player list, somehow he was able to mix someone with Tpein.

Other than that, I haven't read throughly so mostly everyone is null.

what ultra talk lol. the only reference to ultra i made was when voting you for your vote on ultra. youre the only one that actually talked about ultra.

i didn't mistake someone for tpein. someoone else referred to tswordy as tpein and so i got confused.

Flower

No more tears left to cry...
V.I.P. Member
Vote Lynch Voldemort.

Not reading what he writes, but he might be a dark Lord this game Idk .

Magic

Resplendent
Would never forget lol. You played probably the best town game I’ve ever seen. I hate we couldn’t bring that one home.

we win as a team and lose as a team! i dont remember what happened that game tho so my apologies i dont remember you either. sadly since i play so infrequently i tend to forget games now.

dr. prof also wasn't a lurker that game, but it was also like 15 months sago so things could have changed.

Status
Not open for further replies.