Game Unranked Archived Fairy Tail Mafia - The Dawn of Fiore [Main Game Thread] (Game Ended - Zeref Dragneel and Acnologia have won the game)

Status
Not open for further replies.

T-Pein™

The Nexus
Pronouns
They/Them
Need 3 more players

T-Pein™

The Nexus
Pronouns
They/Them
Pretty harsh game for us reds but was still fun, thanks for the game Ekko!

I think that Zeref wincon is fine, it's like day 8 and that role is gonna lose the game a lot more than it's gonna win

You got GOT by the classic Juliet trying to save scum m8.
Sad!

Emil

Average Diabellstar Witch Enjoyer
V.I.P. Member
Pretty harsh game for us reds but was still fun, thanks for the game Ekko!

I think that Zeref wincon is fine, it's like day 8 and that role is gonna lose the game a lot more than it's gonna win
night 8 actually. he loses if he was lynched or poisoned and dead day 8

and yes red were just super tragic this game. look at the actions list i posted in the 3rd post of this thread. see what happened to ur actions

Hans Tweetenberg

Exceptional
night 8 actually. he loses if he was lynched or poisoned and dead day 8

and yes red were just super tragic this game. look at the actions list i posted in the 3rd post of this thread. see what happened to ur actions
Ye lmao like I said, I don't think any of our kills hit their intended targets

Ratchet

Resplendent
Advisor
Just like said.
Conviction.
If it failed on the 3rd I would had ultra killed you the next night
I like to think I would have won either way - I'd deduced Prof was a dragon slayer over Day 3 so once he avoided the lynch it was more or less a done deal.

I also don't really think I was all that "anti scum" - over the time I was alive I'd been the only non town role that had killed town at all. Thread wise I was fairly passive too, I think your kill selection was pretty evidently suboptimal early, obviously was a lot better afterwards. Still, if you'd shot into your actual threats night 1, 2 or 3 the endgame is likely very different.

Emil

Average Diabellstar Witch Enjoyer
V.I.P. Member
Ye lmao like I said, I don't think any of our kills hit their intended targets
n1 did. hime was purple and protected by xadlin
n2 didnt. kobe busdrove it bk to chuck
n3 did on nat, but town doctor stopped it
n4 did on magic, but he roleblocked u

losing TAT's role day 1 hurt too as it had 2 shots that allowed u to kill a player and bypass protections. that wud of net u atleast 2 kills there

if xadlin or poison didnt climb a class cycle 1, hime wud die there because xadlin wont be able to protect her or poison wont be able to bus drive the ruleblock away from xadlin. overall really close and purple got spared there

T-Pein™

The Nexus
Pronouns
They/Them

Wrong.
You were tunneling xadlin

Magic

Resplendent
This is aimed at absolutely no one in particular, but more of a general remark.

If you're scum and you only kill people sus of you or onto you while leaving inactives just in order to win you're kind of making the wins pointless. Mafia is a game and like any game I understand wanting to win above all else, but there's winning where you feel great after it due to the competition you faced and then there's winning because you played against pre schoolers.

I'm not saying any mafia player has the intelligence of a preschooler, but inactives are an apt comparison as just people that haven't had time for the game. People keep talking about balance changes or making the game more favorable to town, but really if you want more town wins and better overall players(on both sides cause scum that beat inactives really don't develop any scum related skills, they can't talk their way out of anything nor do their lies make sense) scum teams should probably just play in a way that isn't always targeting people to make the win as easy as possible.

Magic

Resplendent
Btw ekko based on this hime didn't use her role on ratchet(which was obvious ). We shouldn't have been deterred from calling her out for trying to lie about watching ratchet. Her claim on that was after the fix so she had the same info as everyone else to work with. She still chose to say she watched someone that was clearly targeted by a kill.

Status
Not open for further replies.