Game Unranked Archived Fairy Tail Mafia - The Dawn of Fiore [Main Game Thread] (Game Ended - Zeref Dragneel and Acnologia have won the game)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xadlin

Distinguished
V.I.P. Member
it was great seeing ya all play
bad timing tho, since i thought the game would start a week later. Exam went well! sent it ina nd gfelt good about it. correct proof read it twice.
i couldnt be as active as i needed to be, it was better that i got subbed out.
but then i got lynched :zaru:

if this becomes a pattern, ill become the next kuybey

congrats to the win @RDK
i cheered on Dolf, hime and tpein while lurking adn they did great. hope one of them gets the mvp
thanks for the game @Ekkologix

hime

Exceptional
Pronouns
She/Her
This is aimed at absolutely no one in particular, but more of a general remark.

If you're scum and you only kill people sus of you or onto you while leaving inactives just in order to win you're kind of making the wins pointless. Mafia is a game and like any game I understand wanting to win above all else, but there's winning where you feel great after it due to the competition you faced and then there's winning because you played against pre schoolers.

I'm not saying any mafia player has the intelligence of a preschooler, but inactives are an apt comparison as just people that haven't had time for the game. People keep talking about balance changes or making the game more favorable to town, but really if you want more town wins and better overall players(on both sides cause scum that beat inactives really don't develop any scum related skills, they can't talk their way out of anything nor do their lies make sense) scum teams should probably just play in a way that isn't always targeting people to make the win as easy as possible.
respectfully disagree tbh

perhaps the win would be meaningless to an experienced player such as u who seeks to challenge themself
but for me, i just want to finally get at least 1 actual win as scum
if we won, it would have been meaningful to me no matter what bc i tried my best
perhaps it wouldnt have been "ur best" had u been in my position, but it was mine :life

def have lots of room for improvement ofc, but one step at a time

Magic

Resplendent

perhaps the win would be meaningless to an experienced player such as u who seeks to challenge themself
if we won, it would have been meaningful to me no matter what bc i tried my best
perhaps it wouldnt have been "ur best" had u been in my position, but it was mine :life

I mean you're not disagreeing really lol. Relative to your experience I understand why you'd go your route.

You did well hime. Again it wasn't necessarily about this game. Scum.has won every time on this site. It was a general comment. Scum barely got kills off this game lol.

hime

Exceptional
Pronouns
She/Her
n1 did. hime was purple and protected by xadlin
n2 didnt. kobe busdrove it bk to chuck
n3 did on nat, but town doctor stopped it
n4 did on magic, but he roleblocked u

losing TAT's role day 1 hurt too as it had 2 shots that allowed u to kill a player and bypass protections. that wud of net u atleast 2 kills there

if xadlin or poison didnt climb a class cycle 1, hime wud die there because xadlin wont be able to protect her or poison wont be able to bus drive the ruleblock away from xadlin. overall really close and purple got spared there
im sry but things just went so comically wrong for red tf lol
they didnt kill a single player this game lmao

Magic

Resplendent
"final red scum: tweet

Purple: hime, tpein, hayumi, rdk?

least sure of rdk."

My reads are the time of my death. I had this whole plan of collecting shots of my role and then mass using them towards the end then baiting a kill after claiming and using my ult then getting to decide the my lynch.

I thought not being fully leveled up would deter kills tbh.

Emil

Average Diabellstar Witch Enjoyer
V.I.P. Member
"final red scum: tweet

Purple: hime, tpein, hayumi, rdk?

least sure of rdk."

My reads are the time of my death. I had this whole plan of collecting shots of my role and then mass using them towards the end then baiting a kill after claiming and using my ult then getting to decide the my lynch.

I thought not being fully leveled up would deter kills tbh.
ur reads were the best for town by far tbh. its what lead to ur timly death in n4. the town vig shooting u on top of it was not properly thought out imo as u r mostly going to be mafia target with ur thread presence

Magic

Resplendent

I actually envy you hime. I hope you get to enjoy playing a long time and no one takes the fun out of it for you.

T-Pein™

The Nexus
Pronouns
They/Them

we won Hime.
forget that game ending indie BS

Emil

V.I.P. Member
all those who asked to be added to any of the PMs let me know lol

Emil

V.I.P. Member
Btw ekko based on this hime didn't use her role on ratchet(which was obvious ). We shouldn't have been deterred from calling her out for trying to lie about watching ratchet. Her claim on that was after the fix so she had the same info as everyone else to work with. She still chose to say she watched someone that was clearly targeted by a kill.
hime did visit ratchet with both her voyer/cop ability and the kill same night, however, she obviously did not see herself do the kill. that was a fake claim using her tmi. she only saw tpein visit ratchet (tpein used the rolecrush)

i dont remember the thread at the time but hime fake claimed seeing a kill on ratchet. hime knows a kill was on him from tmi. i didnt mean to stop u guys from discussing hime or her results u r free to do that. just do not discuss ratchet's wrong death as a fact. u can speculate that he was shot but won in the same night so the win worked first, thats all fine. hope this makes sense

Emil

V.I.P. Member
tbh didnt understand y we couldnt control ultra kills
the control should be processed before according to ability tree?
ultra kills cannot be redirected, controlled, blocked etc.. only reduced by abilities that reduce kill strength

both u and the player u control submit abilities. i just simply ignored nat's submission and take urs

except if she submit an ultrakill. now i have to process her ultrakill as thats coming from her, the role owner

but in nat's role, the ultra kill consumes all charges so u become unable to use them

in the grand scheme of things, RDK used his rolecrush that night so if ur actions took priority and i didnt take the owner's actions then nat wud simply get rolecrushed by RDK and not kill him. i dont think nat was directly below/above RDK otherwise she wud have died (assuming i dont take her ultrakill). the result is psychic wud remain alive as well since nat wouldnt be able to ultra psychic if she shot RDK with ur control. i'd say that overall turned out net positive for u

Emil

V.I.P. Member
sry if i'm coming off as a sore loser here
really well played @RDK tbh
very townie seeming, the reviver chose u over the cop lmao
i think u guys played very well. u had 7 lynches outside of ur faction, and 2 devours.

i honestly expected sworder to die within the first few cycles as he claimed a reviver. surprised he was alive till that long. RDK buffed sworder which contributed to sworder's choice of reviving RDK

also i expected yall to use the magic charges for extra kills not rolecrushes @T-Pein™ . there were only few roles (3) that needed to be crushed to die in a heindsight was surprised u used the rolecrush 3 times

tbh even at the end, you had the chance for a last stand at lynching RDK before ending the game. it was just unlucky that tpein shot sworder and not RDK the night before so he thought sworder has the rolecrush passive while it was in fact RDK. if tpein didn't touch RDK at all last night sworder wud die and u guys wud lynch RDK last day uncontested. its just super unfortunate for yall in a heindsight and also well played by RDK to save crushes until n6 and n7

even dofla's poison wud kill RDK/sworder and u guys win. just rly unlucky again.

Natalija

Divine Departure
@Natalija sorry for letting you down girl. Like I said last dp, my gut was telling me to vote Dofla or T Pein instead of you I just didn’t think I could make a difference either and kept doubting myself but I should of heavily suggested an alternative
:life

Anyways gg Ratchet and RDK, and Purple of course
Hayumi, I was in so much pain that day :blobnotgood

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back