• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Unranked Archived Fairy Tail Mafia - The Dawn of Fiore [Main Game Thread] (Game Ended - Zeref Dragneel and Acnologia have won the game)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ratchet

do you know what a policy lynch is? y'all should have started policy lynching.
Of course, but that also got policied out due to being "too easy". I don't have a very high opinion on the quality of Mafia on Worstgen, ironic given I lead the section I suppose but well, you can what I'm dealing with lol. Petulance, drama and nonsense.

Hans Tweetenberg

Exceptional
My main priority is gonna have to br to establish some town core. Anyone got any oh my god they are 100% town lock reads yet that I'm able to sheep on?
Not to dissuade you from any of this but how confident a town core do you think you can build in a multiball game where even the scum players are looking for scum?

hime

Exceptional
Pronouns
She/Her
Also ngl @hime is kinda slipping under the radar. I haven't seen her post much of substance so far.
actually i agree lmao
not really with the second but with the first for sure
mostly feel like i havent had many player interactions tho

on that note tho, im iso'ing u rn and ur recent posts come off as bit of a defense on xadlin and i think the argument that his teammates wouldnt allow a player to act so scummy isnt a great argument
that reasoning could potentially apply to anyone acting scummy and it discredits potential threadplay reads

Magic

Resplendent
Of course, but that also got policied out due to being "too easy". I don't have a very high opinion on the quality of Mafia on Worstgen, ironic given I lead the section I suppose but well, you can what I'm dealing with lol. Petulance, drama and nonsense.

It's okay our site was filled with over competitive assholes.

Magic

Resplendent
actually i agree lmao
not really with the second but with the first for sure
mostly feel like i havent had many player interactions tho

on that note tho, im iso'ing u rn and ur recent posts come off as bit of a defense on xadlin and i think the argument that his teammates wouldnt allow a player to act so scummy isnt a great argument
that reasoning could potentially apply to anyone acting scummy and it discredits potential threadplay reads
Hello hime. We can interact. What do you think of tat. Can you iso him next!

Hans Tweetenberg

Exceptional
It does make sense, I see you've watched South Park and have taken up Johnny Cochrane's Cheebacca defence! One way or another scum will have to push a scum agenda sometime through out the game. What that is, it is up to Town to find out! Through the use of flips, wagon analysis and ISOing posts.

You may not see any holes when you're scum, the rest of Town may not, but they are there!
Was this written by an AI or something?

Hans Tweetenberg

Exceptional
John Wayne seems like a no effs given kinda guy and it reminds me of Ultras town game. Does anyone know if him being that way is indicative of anything?

Aurelian

Titan
Administrator
Decepticon
John Wayne seems like a no effs given kinda guy and it reminds me of Ultras town game. Does anyone know if him being that way is indicative of anything?
He's been like that equally as town and scum in mafia games I've played with him. Though its only been a few games so I would say its probably NAI.

Hans Tweetenberg

Exceptional
what do you think of tat, tweet?
Now that I've caught up, that one post I quoted seemed very odd, like he's just making very general points and also having a bit of Lethal syndrome where his entire tone seems off. Outside of that I don't find him overtly scummy or anything, but also not as obvtown as last game.

Probably worth pressuring tbh

Hans Tweetenberg

Exceptional
I'm hearing all bark and no bite here.

Anyway tempted to put a town/scum/null vibes list out and let that sit as a barometer for the future rounds in the game:

Me: Town
BPD: Null/Town lean
Dr_Prof: Null
Flower: Town lean
Gadmin: Null
Hans Tweetenberg: Town lean
Hayumi: Null/soft Town lean
Hime: Null/slight scum
John Wayne: Null
Juliet: Null
Kobe: Scum lean
Lord Melkor: Null
Magic: Null
Mango: Null/slight indie vibe
Natalija: Null/slight scum lean
One Last Username: Null/indie vibe
Poison: Null
Psychic:: Null
Ratchet: Town lean
RDK: Null
RÆM: Null
Ruffles: Null
TAT: Town lean (lesbian)
T-Pein: Null/Town lean
TSworder: Scum lean
Xadlin: No idea/null
I'd like you to explain the Hime and TAT reads pl0x

Hans Tweetenberg

Exceptional
Updating/Fixing: Magic as Null/Indie lean

People have mentioned in past games playing with him he can blend in well as scum and his play style doesn't much change as indie or town. I will revisit these reads (assuming survival) and update them as the game progresses but these are my first impressions and general thoughts.

I don't really have much to work with or have seen with Gadamin, Juliet, Psychic, Raem, Ruffles, or Xadlin. Others I will revisit and go over in depth when I ISO what they have put in.

Town will win this time.
Leaning specifically indy on 3+ players at this moment also bears some explaining imotbh

The X

Marvelous
you have no idea how badly i want to win. a scum win means nothing on this site, scum win every time. but a town win? i love rubbing salt in the wounds and there's so many of WS friends here to do that to!

who would you call out specifically for that?
I would honestly love to fight for town together and finally get a win, especially in Ekko's game. Him and I have been struggling in vain to get a win for town. Maybe there will be some magic in this game after all.

hime

Exceptional
Pronouns
She/Her
Hello hime. We can interact. What do you think of tat. Can you iso him next!
the guy seems overly focused on disagreeing with u
not sure if they really read much of the thread outside the first few pages/stuff u said

i agree with them more over u on poisons play early game
personally i dont believe fluff should be a reason to town read someone bc thats easy to mimic as scum and it enables poor play which is unhelpful for town

The X

Marvelous
Believe me when I say I want to be on board with what you're saying, I really do think it goes against the spirit of the game and should have no place here, but I just can't ignore it. As far as the rest of her play is - well I'm far from impressed, and I suspect her actual reason for using it straight away is to enable putting in as little effort into defence as possible.
Can we just agree to maybe put her on the shelf? I don't really need to waste early game going after Flower. If she plays like last game, we probably don't have to listen to much she says. Ha.

Besides Tsword, what else are you seeing?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back