• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Unranked Archived Fairy Tail Mafia - The Dawn of Fiore [Main Game Thread] (Game Ended - Zeref Dragneel and Acnologia have won the game)

Status
Not open for further replies.

hime

Exceptional
Pronouns
She/Her
what would you expect out of them when town?
Good question

I only recall playing one game with her but that was a meme game so I'm not going to count it
Anyway from what I've heard, she is generally a strong player so I expected more developed reads and pushes
So far it feels more surface lvl, I'm going to point fingers at ppl
Not saying she is scum bc of that but I don't feel good enough to place her as a town read as some others have done fairly quickly

MangoSenpai

King of Conquerors
are you sold on any wagons?

do you think aurelian has solid points on me? that could be a move!
I'm good with Xadlin wagon for now, out of the options on the table.

I don't feel too strongly about anyone right now, but from what's available he's a good pick imo, maybe TAT too

Ratchet

fwiw, that is appealing to him. if you know your position is stronger logically(which he conceded was due to you being a more sound player in logic) then you know asking him specifically, who you said is also a player that prefers logic based player, will be an appeal to logic.
That isn't the point that I was making. I cited his lean towards logic to establish why I felt he came off worse to me than the one espousing said points in the first place. Prof agreed with them, which knowing his approach meant he would have to, on some level, agree with the logic behind them. I find that hard to reconcile - I think the logic was poor, so my point was that I felt Prof was agreeing with them simply because of the conclusion - this is not the standard he is to be held to.
also as far as your pro town play today, is any of it outside of your scum range?
This is a bit loaded, because I like to think no. So I will reiterate - I am not asking to be town read. I am questioning the scum reads, because even though I think I'm capable of playing like this as scum, I expect it to be factored in too - my concern here is that it's pretty easy to lean into paranoia to excuse reading me, it's also easy to safely lean into a scum read without really developing it. If someone put me at Null, I have no qualms. If they're going to put me as scum, or vote for me even, then I expect more than "well I think tonally you are off", which is a very simple position to wiggle out from after I'm dead. My intention, therefore, is to ensure that there is a more solid basis behind the scum reads, at least in terms of how much someone actually commits to it.

RDK

Marvelous
I want to lynch him if he doesn't show! Even if he does I'm still leaning that way!

I'm just curious if you have your own reasons or just no one better to pick.
I'd rather lynch Aladdin but fine with pressuring TAT for a claim as I hadn't liked his entrance and if he is going to avoid dialogue with you it probably isn't a good sign

Ratchet

CFP Prof and call it a day?
I don't think I'd go to that point. There are some things to like - he did attempt to explain, on a logical basis, what he liked about John Wayne's argument, and moreover his posts around TSworder are pretty good in that he's questioning things that do not make sense internally even if does jive with his general perspective, which is something I think he typically struggles with as Scum.

I'm debating giving Magic his lynch and voting Tat, or just sticking with Xadlin as I think both wagons are pretty promising.

hime

Exceptional
Pronouns
She/Her
Can everyone who hasn't yet pls vote for a dp extension? I got an appt and don't wanna miss eod D:

Flower

No more tears left to cry...
V.I.P. Member
I don't think I'd go to that point. There are some things to like - he did attempt to explain, on a logical basis, what he liked about John Wayne's argument, and moreover his posts around TSworder are pretty good in that he's questioning things that do not make sense internally even if does jive with his general perspective, which is something I think he typically struggles with as Scum.

I'm debating giving Magic his lynch and voting Tat, or just sticking with Xadlin as I think both wagons are pretty promising.
I'm not happy about his "intentional lurking" urgh.

Magic

Resplendent
My S class ability can unlock the ultimate of my target
My SS class ability can lock the ultimate of my target/ if is already looked I reduce the strength of their killing
Can use 1 of these per night/ after unlock
Its a hard role, and it relies on my reads
My ultimate is cool also, I can revive a role, but I need to pick my target before he dies/ it can back fire if my reads are wrong

So yeah, hard role, but ok.

My ultimate is one shot and cant be refiled
^

Dr_Professor83

Professional Troll
I'm not happy about his "intentional lurking" urgh.

CAB8-E2-BE-3-C13-4660-9-AEE-5055-E2161-D8-D.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back