• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Unranked Archived Fairy Tail Mafia - The Dawn of Fiore [Main Game Thread] (Game Ended - Zeref Dragneel and Acnologia have won the game)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Magic

Resplendent
@Aurelian i don't really have anything to add to that back and forth and don't want to pollute the thread. you've said your piece. if you want to continue you can do so. if others have questions they can ask. this legitimately isn't worth my time.

my 'inconsistency' is a byproduct of read progression and trying to gather more information. it sounds like youre more insulted that i referenced you quitting as scum than anything else. also i have no idea what your decade plus play on NF nor do i care about it. subbing out of a game because you were caught on day 1 and being pressured for it again implies a weakness to your scum game. there's no if, buts, etc about it lol. due to that weakness it's safer to assume you're playing this way as town.

and btw inconsistency in my read on you and tunneling you are contradictory. if you think im adjusting because of your 'pressure' that's fine. if you have no such influence on me. that's about all there is to say. if you're town hopefully we can work together to win.

Aurelian

Titan
Administrator
Decepticon
@Aurelian i don't really have anything to add to that back and forth and don't want to pollute the thread. you've said your piece. if you want to continue you can do so. if others have questions they can ask. this legitimately isn't worth my time.
Don't start shit then walk away when it gets heated.
Your concession is accepted.
my 'inconsistency' is a byproduct of read progression and trying to gather more information.
Sounds like a convenient excuse to save face from a bad argument.
it sounds like youre more insulted that i referenced you quitting as scum than anything else.
No, I'm insulted you are basing your entire perception off the words from a poster whose only ever played 2 games with me when I was scum from a different site that has a different meta and play styles then what most people on NF do. The fact you won't even accept there are plenty of players who have played mafia with me for years here who know how I play as scum when I get a scum role that can vouch against that stuff is funnier to me.

"Insulted"
lol
lmao even
also i have no idea what your decade plus play on NF nor do i care about it. subbing out of a game because you were caught on day 1 and being pressured for it again implies a weakness to your scum game. there's no if, buts, etc about it lol. due to that weakness it's safer to assume you're playing this way as town.
You are an idiot. Glad we cleared that you don't know what your talking about, don't have a counter-argument to what I said, refuse to acknowledge other posters can countermand a single game where I subbed out, with a player who barely knows me, as gospel of my play as a scum player.

Gotcha.
and btw inconsistency in my read on you and tunneling you are contradictory. if you think im adjusting because of your 'pressure' that's fine. if you have no such influence on me. that's about all there is to say. if you're town hopefully we can work together to win.
You can say that, it doesn't mean anyone is going to accept it at face-value. You refused to change your vote or read me as anything but town when I continued to push you as potential scum and call your reads bad but the lack of defense for TAT with my only statement being I think he could be town since his behavior is consistent with the last game making you change your "read", that will tell what you are pretty fast.

Better hope Hayumi or Poison don't flip as scum then, pal.
You put all your eggs in one basket.
Hope they don't break.

Xadlin

Acclaimed
V.I.P. Member
what a day, will post before bed.
I'm usually not good with trying to piece things on day 1. people who play mafia more better then me, i let them do their stuff on day 1.
I wait for day 2 adn then i can make more better judgement.
last page i left of on was page 39.

Magic

Resplendent
also with aurelian, i dont think a scum player would be this insulted to be called bad scum lol. if anything it would help them lay low and they'd be fine being underestimated as they could prove their ability is better in the game itself.

and i'll be putting my eggs in a lot of baskets my friend! again town reads are important if we want to win. welcome to my strong town read club! feel free to continue to pursue, as im sure you will, i have no such interest in counter-pursuing you.

MangoSenpai

King of Conquerors
So from my observation, Kobe is more or less just fixated on Magic, and this is why he's being wagoned, or am I missing something crucial here?

Emil

Average Diabellstar Witch Enjoyer
V.I.P. Member
missing 7 votes for day extension. only requests in role PM will count

Flower

No more tears left to cry...
V.I.P. Member
what a day, will post before bed.
I'm usually not good with trying to piece things on day 1. people who play mafia more better then me, i let them do their stuff on day 1.
I wait for day 2 adn then i can make more better judgement.
last page i left of on was page 39.
You're kinda a wagon rn. Do you have anything to say you can defend yourself with? Are you an Town? Are you Indie?

Magic

Resplendent
My intent is not to appeal towards you. Actually, I think you look pretty terrible off of your agreement with John Wayne - because I expect you to first analyse the logic behind a position, not just agree because the conclusion supports your paranoia read (your words, not mine).

I'll be frank. I think I've played today in a pro town way - I've attempted to move discussion, I've been flexible in my reads, I've offered a variety of them, I've made my thought process transparent. I'm not really prepared to tolerate lazy scum reads that are poorly defined, especially not when I've extended plenty of charity the other way. This is not to say I expect to be mass town read.

fwiw, that is appealing to him. if you know your position is stronger logically(which he conceded was due to you being a more sound player in logic) then you know asking him specifically, who you said is also a player that prefers logic based player, will be an appeal to logic.

as i said before, you dont always(even rarely) catch logic based players for bad logic. you don't go after someone's strength to catch them.

also as far as your pro town play today, is any of it outside of your scum range?

hime

Exceptional
Pronouns
She/Her
I finished iso'ing nat and honestly I don't understand where all the town reads on her r coming from? Anyone mind explaining?

Most of her posts regarding hayumi and she scum reads them for "trying to sound good"
Said she thought tat, mango, and xadlin looked bad for their votes on sworder but never really sussed any of them except for tat due to not agreeing with their statements so far

Would love to understand what parts u specifically don't agree with @Natalija

Also u said u iso'd prof, care to share any thoughts on him?

Magic

Resplendent
glad i got ur attention
so is this vote omgus or what?

also im surprised no one else has been sussing u so far
youve done nearly nothing except joke vote flower and then unvote her
reads and thoughts so far? seems like youve caught up
what would you expect out of them when town?

The X

Marvelous
He’s got way more bite here. I subbed into the game when we were scum later on in tbt game, but I read D1 (and I read D1 before our teams merged so I didn’t have TMI). He was much less combative. Later that same game he got more “cowardly” and that was a huge difference. But just comparing the starts themselves he’s a lot more fierce here.

Asking me for a read on you did seem weird and self focused when he pointed it out. (I’ve sense seen your reasoning and it makes sense enough, but on a face level, yeah it seemed a little odd. And I think you probably do lean more into logic/pedantry as scum.

Reading your back and forth, you might be right, and everything JW says may not be perfectly thought out, but that doesn’t make you Town. I watched you run circles around Town Muugen and backed you up in a situation that feels very similar to this:

And I think you saying I also lean into logic stuff usually is a good way to appeal and get me on board with your side of things since you’re still the more logically sound between the two of you. It’s probably one reason I’m so notoriously bad at reading you, bc I’m swayed by logic and that makes you a particular kryptonite bc I’m having to look beyond “who is right” and feel out something less “tangible” than what I like

-
My biggest hang up from giving you an outright scum read here, is the fear of: “what if I’m wrong”. Bc I don’t want to ruin your game over paranoia. I don’t even want to ruin your game over paranoia if I’m right and you are scum (as in get you for an unfair reason even if that’s stupid and shouldn’t matter). But also, I do feel like I sense/see reasons, and then I’m in a weird place where I don’t trust myself bc I don’t want to be wrong and even if I’m right I’m worried if I’m right for the wrong reasons and if I should even care lol.
Sometimes paranoia of Ratchet is the only way you can accept he might be a wolf.

Flower

No more tears left to cry...
V.I.P. Member
I finished iso'ing nat and honestly I don't understand where all the town reads on her r coming from? Anyone mind explaining?

Most of her posts regarding hayumi and she scum reads them for "trying to sound good"
Said she thought tat, mango, and xadlin looked bad for their votes on sworder but never really sussed any of them except for tat due to not agreeing with their statements so far

Would love to understand what parts u specifically don't agree with @Natalija

Also u said u iso'd prof, care to share any thoughts on him?
Nat doesn't give af, that's why. She usually tries much harder as scum.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back