• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Unranked Archived Fairy Tail Mafia - The Dawn of Fiore [Main Game Thread] (Game Ended - Zeref Dragneel and Acnologia have won the game)

Status
Not open for further replies.

RDK

Marvelous
Feel like tat and xladin probably not teamed right? One of then would have been active probably to direct the lynch the way they wanted it

Magic

Resplendent
fang deciding the vote does look for him tbf. if he doesn't buss often then sure.

i think tweet and ruffles looked the worst.

T-Pein™

The Nexus
Pronouns
They/Them
i mean tat gave up and could have asked people to buss him. i wouldn't put much stock in it as you want to due to that reason. he clearly no showed.

He didn't even get a bus.
6 votes?
There was like no reason to bus it either.
Other wagons were viable.
RDK probably jumped away from that wagon vuz he assumed it would go to RNG and he got cucked in the last second by aurelian.
Would aurelian choose to lynch his mate instead of an rng?
Dont think so.

RDK

Marvelous
He was trying to save TAT.
Vote was literally 6 TAT and 5 and 4 on the others or something.
If scum is a team or 4 or 5 it makes no sense they just allow their mate to die like that.
Me and dr talked about how scum would try and derail and he just does it....
Classic too scummy to be scum move he likes doing.
Trying to save tat? I voted for my main scum read which was a viable wagon? I was on xladin before tat was even an option

Also please give reference to "too scummy to be scum" moves I've made in the last
Want receipts

T-Pein™

The Nexus
Pronouns
They/Them
6 votes?
RDK probably jumped away from that wagon vuz he assumed it would go to RNG and he got cucked in the last second by aurelian.
Dont think so.

Oh wait.
Actually kekko said its a no lynch if its tied.
So this eliminates the Aurelian is mate with tat theory

Magic

Resplendent
6 votes?
Dont think so.

im basing it on what tat would likely say in his scum qt, which is to buss him if he thought he couldn't really be saved for the rest of the game.

T-Pein™

The Nexus
Pronouns
They/Them
Trying to save tat? I voted for my main scum read which was a viable wagon? I was on xladin before tat was even an option

Also please give reference to "too scummy to be scum" moves I've made in the last
Want receipts

I dont care.
You probably assumed it wouldn't look "sus" or that it was "logical" but I aint bitting.
You tried to prevent the lynch of a flipped scum player and I won't let you off the hook for that.
Also trying to pocket flower is cringe af.
Imagine not gifting to the dude that actually flipped a scum?

T-Pein™

The Nexus
Pronouns
They/Them
I dont care.
You probably assumed it wouldn't look "sus" or that it was "logical" but I aint bitting.
You tried to prevent the lynch of a flipped scum player and I won't let you off the hook for that.

FYI we did this move last game.
We gifted flower a bulletproof vest and gave sworder double voter.
Gifts are NAI

RDK

Marvelous
I dont care.

Flower u wanna tell him or should I? *rolls eyes*

RDK

Marvelous
Also T-Pein just TMI'd, it's multiball and he just townspewed Magic. T-P will be on the other scum faction to TAT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back