Game Unranked Archived Fairy Tail Mafia - The Dawn of Fiore [Main Game Thread] (Game Ended - Zeref Dragneel and Acnologia have won the game)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aurelian

Titan
Administrator
Decepticon
Aurelian portrayed a false game-state which directly benefited Xaldin and then voted the counter-wagon when he doesn't have a solid read on either.

I (with a clear idea of the game-state) voted for my main scum read all phase.

How is it the same?
"False game state"

Bullshit

Aurelian

Titan
Administrator
Decepticon
I'm a bit confused then - you are pretty indiffierent to Xadlin being lynched, you had a town read of TAT (soft), but you voted TAT over Xadlin? Who were you voting beforehand?
I already explained my answer.
Fang is looking really scummy this game.
The only one who looks real scummy is the guy who spent the last few hours not posting almost anything or giving any input.
That'd be you.

Ratchet

hi prof, what do you think the flip will be?

also @Ratchet thoughts on those that submitted nothing in the mini-game?
None really, I suppose it's better than posting and being generally inactive as I would expect scum to make sure they fired, but I also expect some scum to have unlocked roles from the start (I'm familiar with the flavour, the tiering only makes sense this way) so they're a shade above inactives that shot. If they're active and didn't shoot, NAI.

Day 1 Lynch - TAT (Invel Yura) was Lynched!

Emil

Average Diabellstar Witch Enjoyer
V.I.P. Member
Day 1 Lynch - The Winter General

5514879-invel%20pic%202.jpg

He may have been the Winter General, but even he could not anticipate the marching storm that is Fairy Tail!

==========================

@TAT (Invel Yura) was Lynched!

Invel Yura

"I am a pure Ice Mage... Rather than creating objects from ice, I simply freeze everything." - Invel

yura-invel.png

Congratulations, You are Invel Yura, Alvarez Empire Aligned!

[S Class Active - Winter General] - Starting at S Class, each time you climb a class you will unlock a shot of the following abilities, a different one each time. At 100-Year Class, you can pick any 2 of them to obtain a second shot of:
--- [S Class Active - Ice Lock] - When performing the factional kill, you will roleblock the victim as you kill them, and prevent them from receiving kill protection from others. [0-shots].
--- [S Class Active - True-Ice Kamui] -
Gain immunity to redirections and watchers/trackers that night. You may alternatively target a player and grant them these immunities that night. [0-shots].
--- [S Class Active - Snow Magic] -
Once at night, target 2 adjacent players and delay their non-super or ultra-kill targeted actions by 1 cycle, then redirect these delayed actions at random away from your team. If any of the 2 players died during this time, their actions will be canceled. [0-shots].

[10-Year Class Active - Ultimate - Ice Slave] -
Once at night, you can target a player. For as long as you are alive, that player will not be able to target the Alvarez Empire with a non-ultra-kill negative action for the rest of the game. The first time that player uses a positive action, it will automatically go to a member of your faction from your choice and August will create a 1-shot copy of it via [Copy Magic]. [1-shot].

Win Con - Eliminate the Balam Alliance and any hostile independents, and reign supreme control over Fiore.​

=====================

Day 1 has ended.

Please stop posting. There is no night talk.

Night 1 has started.

You have a maximum of 22 hours and 30 minutes to submit night actions.

Night 1 ends in -
Countdown
Actions lock 1 hr before night end.

Last edited:
Night 1 - The Black Wizard

Emil

V.I.P. Member
Night 1 - The Black Wizard

c7f59cf3176bb7943b4c08fd30322f37.png

How would you feel if life and death became material concepts, simply existing at the palms of your hand? That's what it means to be cursed. That's what it means to be The Black Wizard.

=====================

Zeref Dragneel sets his eyes on [Fairy Heart]. If he obtains it, humanity will be erased.

Night Continues.

Emil

V.I.P. Member
Actions lock in 2 hours and 20 minutes. If I receive all actions sooner we can start the day earlier.

Night 1 End - Melkor (Wendy Marvel) has died!

Emil

V.I.P. Member
Night 1 End - Slain Dragon

a024c15eccb0bd26d22dbdd6d11224fb.png

Her fists may have been small... but her strength was as formidable as the sky!

=========================

@Lord Melkor (Wendy Marvell) has died last night!

Wendy Marvell

"My job is to support everyone but... when I have to fight... I become the Sky Dragon!" - Wendy Marvell

fe53302f7e71136e01239e9f235a7f1e.jpg

Congratulations, you are Wendy Marvell, Fiore Aligned!

- [Dragon Slayer] -

[S Class Active - Sky Dragon Slayer] - Once per night, you can use one of the following abilities. At 100-Year Class, you may pick any 2 of them to obtain an extra shot of.
--- [S Class Active - Separation Enchantment] - Separate magic power from a player, temporarily downgrading them back 1 class down the following cycle. Has no effect on Unranked mages. [1-shot].
--- [S Class Active - Personality Enchantment] -
Target a player and obtain a flavorless generic description of their currently highest unlocked non-ultimate ability. [1-shot].
--- [SS Class Active - Sky Dragon Roar] -
Target a player at night and redirect any non-super or ultra-kill action used ON them that night to a target of your choice. [1-shot].

[10-Year Class Passive - Ultimate - Sky Dragon Force] -
You are now permanently immune to vote tampering abilities, and the first vote on you each day will miss, effectively requiring you an extra vote to be lynched (loved modifier).

Win Con - Eliminate all threats to Fiore.​

Night 1 has ended!

Day 2 Start - To Move Forward!

Emil

V.I.P. Member
Day 2 Start - To Move Forward!

If our fallen friends were here they would only want us to do one thing... to move forward and never give up!

=========================

Day 2 has started!

You may now post. You have a little less than 24 hours to discuss and decide lynch.

Starting today, you may [Vote End Day] to end the day early, requiring a majority vote.

Day 2 ends in - Countdown

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back