• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Unranked Archived Fairy Tail Mafia - The Dawn of Fiore [Main Game Thread] (Game Ended - Zeref Dragneel and Acnologia have won the game)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Flower

No more tears left to cry...
V.I.P. Member
I think Sworder should level up, at least, so he can use the Revive and verify his claim later. I don‘t think he‘s scum with TAT either given his reaction towards him last day phase, so I think he has a good chance of just being Town.

Ratchet

Is Xadlin just hard ghosting this or what? I'm going to be quite upset if he's town - @Xadlin can you at least make a token effort? Claim or whatever, give us *something* to discuss.

Flower

V.I.P. Member
Is Xadlin just hard ghosting this or what? I'm going to be quite upset if he's town - @Xadlin can you at least make a token effort? Claim or whatever, give us *something* to discuss.
I‘d say this is how he always plays, but then remembered he at least tried making an effort in Fang‘s game, so Idk anymore.

Apologies for the inactivity yesterday, the day phase came at a less than ideal time...
If anyone can give me a quick rundown on what's what and who I should be concerned about it would be much appreciated.

I have to go haul ass and hope that the Austin traffic gods do me a solid, but I'll be back in an hour or so.

T-Pein™

The Nexus
Pronouns
They/Them
Apologies for the inactivity yesterday, the day phase came at a less than ideal time...
If anyone can give me a quick rundown on what's what and who I should be concerned about it would be much appreciated.

I have to go haul ass and hope that the Austin traffic gods do me a solid, but I'll be back in an hour or so.

Read last 2 pages

Flower

V.I.P. Member
Okay, WTF did Remchu just come online to defend Fang, and didn‘t bother posting in the main thread kek.

Flower

V.I.P. Member
Gonna wait for Xadlin and see if he claims sth today, else I‘d be fine to just lynch there and call it a day. Gonna be mad busy from today afternoon until Monday, so I likely won‘t be around much anymore this day phase.

Flower

V.I.P. Member
Also 1-2 votes on Psychic and Hime by EoD, pls. And dw It’s nothing harmful if you Town read them, it‘s just harmful to me if the target wins.

Flower

V.I.P. Member
wdym by target? are you indie or something?
The target I picked, duh.

And Idk who it is atm since I could choose two targets last night for some reason from some buff. First target is the main one who was Psychic and a backup in case it fails on the main who was Hime. Kekko isn‘t telling me who I‘m dueling rn, so it could also be somebody entirely different from them if I was redirected or sth. I will know more after this day phase.

Natalija

Divine Departure
1. @T-Pein™ - Wolf
2. @Aurelian - Town
3. @RDK - Wolf
4. @Dr_Professor83 - Town
5. @Black Pegged Dragon - LOCK Town
6. @Kobe - Wolf
7. @Psychic - Wolf
8. @Gadministraitor - Null
9. @Xadlin - Wolf
10. @Hans Tweetenberg - Wolf
11. @Magic -Town
12. @TSworder - Town
13. @RÆM - Null
14. @Ruffles - Null
15. @One Last Username - Wolf
16. @Poison - Town
17. @MangoSenpai - Town
18. @Hayumi - Town
19. @Juliet - Town
20. @John Wayne - Town
21. @Natalija - Town
22. @Ratchet - Town
23. @hime - Town
24. @Flower - Town
What are your reasons for Pein and OLU?

Natalija

Divine Departure

This feels like a careful scum excuse :catsag

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back