• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Unranked Archived Fairy Tail Mafia - The Dawn of Fiore [Main Game Thread] (Game Ended - Zeref Dragneel and Acnologia have won the game)

Status
Not open for further replies.

T-Pein™

The Nexus
Pronouns
They/Them
What can you tell me about ratchet tpein

he likes to talk trash and criticize people like what he did on his first post.
Will resort to emotional manipulation If he has to.
Likes to tunnel me.
When he is town he will lynch scums.
Since this game is scums vs scums it will mean nothing until he flips both factions.
He Is a dirty busser tho and lied about being a miller a few games ago..
Last game he caught the whole scum team.
Did not lynch a single one.

T-Pein™

The Nexus
Pronouns
They/Them
why everyone leave when T-P shows up.

roman-reigns-seriously.gif

Hans Tweetenberg

Exceptional
Sounds boring.

What do you think of poison and tpein?

Will you be voting sword?
I vibe with Peins read on Aurelian but got no thoughts on him beyond that. Poison I haven't noticed so far, couldn't recall a single thing they've said.

I could vote Sworder but they said they're going to bed so I don't see that much of a point rn.

What's your take on Aurelian so far?

Magic

Resplendent
I vibe with Peins read on Aurelian but got no thoughts on him beyond that. Poison I haven't noticed so far, couldn't recall a single thing they've said.

I could vote Sworder but they said they're going to bed so I don't see that much of a point rn.

What's your take on Aurelian so far?
I town read Aurelian for being overly combative at a time it didn't make sense for it. The town reads is one thing and to go against me, but he went against both myself and ratchet. So I liked that. It's a weaker town read tho

hime

Exceptional
Pronouns
She/Her
@Black Pegged Dragon

Obligatory The Supreme Alliance question. You're in, yes?

First impression is X seems pretty excitable, and TSworder is making sure his thread presence is seen. In X's case, I lean town ever so slightly, for Sworder I think a lot of what he has engaged with is easy, NAI content. Slight Scum pings. Don't love @Magic questioning the Kobe vote either - what sort of reasoning are you expecting from him 2 posts into the game?
game just started, scum lean for a few easy posts seems like ur trying too hard to make something out of it ngl

hime

Exceptional
Pronouns
She/Her
is everything on page 1 not easy?

i dont think any random vote is random. you still have some reason to go for you pick at random so im asking why they decided to pick ultra at random.

it's also far more likely to lead to some sort of content then a bunch of people saying they're hi or excited, no?
random posts at the start of the game r usually for fun or to generate activity by voting a generally active player
i dont think ur going to get much of a reason besides that

hime

Exceptional
Pronouns
She/Her
i never said the reason would be valid. every single reason he would give me is an invalid reason to vote ultra as the game just started. i just said i wasn't a fan. i wanted to know more. maybe he wasn't a fan of ultra's last game and so he wanted to vote him out of spite. maybe ultra screwed him in the past so he was voting him because "fuck ulra, i wont let him get me again". maybe it's because they always vote each other to start the game and it's nice safe play.

the potential was endless! motive is always fun. especially when you know exactly 3 players in the game.
sure those r motives, but i fail to understand how they have any basis on the current game

hime

Exceptional
Pronouns
She/Her
why let it play out when i can interject instead! what could be a nothing thing might become a something and i get to be involved! youre right, any motivation would be external, as i said to the other user(whose name i forget, im sorry), but i can still learn things from that external motivation about the player themselves and their personality.

and note taken in regards to sworder. so what are your thoughts on poison and hayumi?
out of curiosity, knowing their motivation, how does that info specifically help u in this game? im confused

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back