• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Unranked Archived Fairy Tail Mafia - The Dawn of Fiore [Main Game Thread] (Game Ended - Zeref Dragneel and Acnologia have won the game)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Flower

Future Society
V.I.P. Member
I'm probably going to move my vote again before EoD. I don't have any strong urges to vote anywhere yet which is a bit concerning, but guess nobody looks that scummy in a multiball since everyone is hunting to some degree.

MangoSenpai

King of Conquerors
@Magic you want a name to watch out for? @Flower is trying to no diff me here and I've voted her twice. She cracks under pressure as wolf and doesn't want to engage with me.
oof, I hope you ain't right about it this time

I've been trying to unleash her inner demons for content

I want to see Flower go sicko mode, but it seems her spirit is defeated, there isn't even hatred in there, just defeat

HD-wallpaper-kotomine-kirei-fate-and-1-more-drawn-by-okonon-kado-colda.jpg

Perhaps, her defeated spirit doesn't want to argue anymore, and as such all criticism will fall flat.

However, case against this would be her seeming irritation over having a vote on her because it would "negatively affect her role" if I recall her statement correctly.

Perhaps she really is just battling her own demons right now, but isn't feeling the insentive to bring them out.

I'm gonna let her off for now though, we'll see how the game evolves.

Ratchet

I'm probably going to move my vote again before EoD. I don't have any strong urges to vote anywhere yet which is a bit concerning, but guess nobody looks that scummy in a multiball since everyone is hunting to some degree.
Honestly Flower, I feel like you've done nothing but spite me all game so far. Your read on me being tame is incredibly manufactured - I don't actually go out of my way to insult people until I lose my patience with them. I know you yourself get very frustrated when you're spited, I've already offered an olive branch, there isn't a great deal more I can do. Keep your vote, but so far I feel like I've been as patient as I can be with this - please stop trying to ruin the game for me out of spite.

Aurelian

Titan
Administrator
Decepticon
funny that u mention being unworried
if that were truly the case, would u feel the need to say that? :kannasip
in any case, an ISO in itself is simply to form a read on and follow the thought process/interactions of a player
the topic of "worry" should not be ur first thought given a townie pov imo (unless of course u played scummy and feared a mislynch)
Still not worried, frendo, I know what an ISO is, no need to explain it to me

John Wayne

Illustrious
ou keep changing the point - it's not about a joke, it's that you originally tried to claim that I was invested in ensuring people thought my scum/town game is indistinct, and implied that this isn't something I would do as town.

Yeah I said it's something you'd probably not do as Town.

When pressed on this, you changed your original statement to me being invested at all - which was not only not what you originally said (despite your attempts to claim otherwise), but even if it was what you originally said, me being invested has absolutely no bearing on whether I'm town or scum. And now your latest refrain is to try and pass it off as a joke.

I'll give you points for lack of reading comprehension.
you being invested having no bearing is merely a claim you make, it's up to the reader to decide whether they believe it or not. Not this argument you're presenting exist only cause you are linking things that have no connection.

I think you know you've overextended here - you keep dancing around the point at hand and trying to alter it despite the quotes being there for all to read. Now address the point at hand, or duly concede it.

Your point is asinine

Ratchet

Yeah I said it's something you'd probably not do as Town.
I'll give you points for lack of reading comprehension.
you being invested having no bearing is merely a claim you make, it's up to the reader to decide whether they believe it or not. Not this argument you're presenting exist only cause you are linking things that have no connection.
It's pretty funny that you, having repeatedly changed the discussion points over this back and forth, try to accuse me of lacking reading comprehension. You've pretty much doubled down on the idea that I'm not invested in games as town with this - by all means, feel free to start evidencing this. The quotes are all in this thread John, I don't really know what you intend to accomplish with posturing about it now.
Your point is asinine
Appeal to Ridicule.

Ratchet

Literally:

>JW: I don't think you would put this much effort into making people think you play the same as town and scum as Town.
>Me: I haven't really put much effort into that though?
>JW: If this isn't you putting in effort, then you putting in effort must be scary.
>Me: Uh, what?
>JW: When I talk about the effort you've put in, I'm speaking generally.
>Me: That's not what you originally said.
>JW: Your reading comprehension fails.

Like come on now.

Aurelian

Titan
Administrator
Decepticon
Is.he somewhat cowardly as scum? I saw he got lynched twice on day 1 and subbed out as well on day 1 when getting lynched. If so I suppose it's accurate he wouldn't be mafia here as he's not really shying away from anything.
No.
I mean I said you had teammate potential as again you came to his defense. Nothing I saw from tat shows any outright town meta from him, but that's also a difference of exetpience with him. I still don't get the town read overall based on what he's done but I also don't what behavior you're referring to from his last game. Can you elaborate.
I never came to his defense on anything but a slight reach he could be town based now on what would be repeating what I already said to Tweet. You are overstepping and grasping at straws trying to imply that means because I have a slight town vibe on TAT based off a past game where he did the EXACT same thing as a townie player, being vocal, aggressive, and combative, that somehow can be construed as not the same play style as before. You aren't giving any sort of logical claim since the same token, you threw out town vibes at Poison and Hayumi almost off of nothing.

Anyway I already explained where my soft town lean on TAT is coming from with the last ranked game, the Fallout New Vegas one that just completed a few days ago. I'd rather you not get into histrionics on this and actually put your effort in some meaningful way. Especially with the contrast of you going from reading me and saying I'm giving town vibes then somehow the only connection your making now with me is that I COULD be scum based off whatever TAT flips?

Bizarre heel face.

John Wayne

Illustrious
It's pretty funny that you, having repeatedly changed the discussion points over this back and forth, try to accuse me of lacking reading comprehension. You've pretty much doubled down on the idea that I'm not invested in games as town with this - by all means, feel free to start evidencing this. The quotes are all in this thread John, I don't really know what you intend to accomplish with posturing about it now.

You misinterpreting what I meant is what happened. I didn't say you were ever lacking in investment as Town in a general capacity. I meant in specific instances of being overly pedantic, Which I believe is something you lean in on slightly more as scum.

Me other post about me being "worried" about seeing an "even more invested" Ratchet, was nothing more than a joke. Since I already believed you to be plenty invested in the arguments you've presented thus far.

Appeal to Ridicule.

sure thing mr. formal debate man

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back