• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Unranked Archived Fairy Tail Mafia - The Dawn of Fiore [Main Game Thread] (Game Ended - Zeref Dragneel and Acnologia have won the game)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aurelian

Titan
Administrator
Decepticon
Nobody asked for your opinion

hokutonoken-fistofthenorthstar.gif
Sn-K-v1-chapter-9-cover.jpg

Aurelian

Titan
Administrator
Decepticon
I actually like Flower in this day phase and am inclined to trust her more then I am Psychic by any stretch here but also feel like Xadlin is less likely to be town then Tweet but I was wrong about Tweet

A predicament to be sure

Flower

Future Society
V.I.P. Member
I actually like Flower in this day phase and am inclined to trust her more then I am Psychic by any stretch here but also feel like Xadlin is less likely to be town then Tweet but I was wrong about Tweet

A predicament to be sure
Don‘t let my take on Xad cloud your judgement. I don‘t think Xad is Town either. Just leaning more Indie than scum.

Aurelian

Titan
Administrator
Decepticon
I mean wrong about TAT* not Tweet

Either way current vote count should be:

8 (Tweet)
5 (Xadlin)
1 (Psychic)
1 (Hime)
1 (Ruffles)

@MangoSenpai explain yourself. Are you some kind of miller or something? Why are you so confident about Tweet to take your vote off and throw it on a sussy random out of nowhere?

Flower

Future Society
V.I.P. Member
Reason being he has a sense of self pres in this game which he didn‘t have in yours @Aurelian . He tries meeting post requirements and tries leveling up his role and while he just claimed freely in your game, despite the restrictions D2, he‘s worried about a modkill here. So Idk he just seems different now. Though it‘s so hard to imagine the guy has a team. Like, his posts are just scummy af lol.

MangoSenpai

King of Conquerors
I mean wrong about TAT* not Tweet

Either way current vote count should be:

8 (Tweet)
5 (Xadlin)
1 (Psychic)
1 (Hime)
1 (Ruffles)

@MangoSenpai explain yourself. Are you some kind of miller or something? Why are you so confident about Tweet to take your vote off and throw it on a sussy random out of nowhere?
I am bored out of my mind, nothing happening, just a bunch of nothing talk.

and I don't want to read, so I'm going to do what we call epic gamer moves

and don't worry, I can not do any actions since I slacked off on the magic games.

And no, I am not a miller or any of the sort.

I was obviously trolling about defending tweet, I was responding in kind to your outrageous claims of me defending tweet.

I can vote Xad or Tweet, it is of no import to me.

But we can all use a bit of a dark horse energy

Chuck

Paramount
i thought flower is more or less confirmed .-.

anyhow, out of 2 there's more to analize with tweet so let's lynch him i guess

Vote Lynch Hans Tweetenberg

i'll try to be there if there's need to change that

Flower

Future Society
V.I.P. Member
Tbh You guys decide. Fine with both lynches and there‘s still an hour left now. F***ing sucks neither of them is helping their cases in any way.

Aurelian

Titan
Administrator
Decepticon
Last time Hans was active was 7:55am in my time zone, so 7 hours ago. He's probably asleep or at work.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back