• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Unranked Archived Fairy Tail Mafia - The Dawn of Fiore [Main Game Thread] (Game Ended - Zeref Dragneel and Acnologia have won the game)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dr_Professor83

Professional Troll
I said "probable". There is a case for you to be the vig but your hard defense on Ratchet without questioning his alignment suggests that you are coasting, rather than hunting scum. I give you more credit than that as a player.
I’ve been doing both!

Legit with people would stop saying that last part lol. I mean Im flattered but I really just want to chill in games rn and have fun.

My defense of Ratchet comes from thinking he’s probably indie and I always stan for indie Ratchet

Kobe

Paramount
Your argument that it's "probable" is the issue given that you've failed to give the obvious due consideration to reach this point. Which is of course, if we're team mates I've ruined his game for relatively little gain. I'm more or less willing to put the nail into this coffin, I think you're transparently scum.
Not really. I asked him in plain terms why he clears you being a suspect. He refused to comment, instead brought up past games.

Ratchet

It is not really. As I have told you before, my case on you has nothing to do with Prof. It is you who are now shifting the narrative that your stance on Prof and his view of you clears you somehow.

And GTFO with that Day 5 shit lmao. That is literally what hostile-indie would say assuming you are one that is.
You haven't really got a case - more that you want to focus on aspects of my claim, while ignoring others, presumably because you dislike the idea of me being kill-proof. I said nothing about his view clearing me either - that's something you've invented so you can pretend that you've addressed the argument at hand.

As for Day 5, it's not really, I'm simply not a pressing matter that needs to be resolved today. 3 days for a hostile, game ending indie to win is absurd, especially for a game this size, to the point where it can be dismissed out of hand.

Ratchet

Not really. I asked him in plain terms why he clears you being a suspect. He refused to comment, instead brought up past games.
You dismiss past games out of hand as if they aren't valid when it comes to analysing play - they obviously are, if a player knows that another player typically has a good track record of not lying when it comes to certain claims made, then you can assume it's fair that they would make the same argument here.

Dr_Professor83

Professional Troll
I mean to be honest besides murdering Ruffles (feel no shame in vigging inactives anyway), this is working better for me than most games when it comes to getting scum until now lol. Maybe it’s better

John Wayne

Illustrious
So Ratchet is an indie

The only notable characters who'd fit as Indie, is like Acnologia, Zeref and uhhh Future Rogue maybe

I suppose there's also Edolas Jellal AKA Mystogan who's more Town aligned

hime

Exceptional
Pronouns
She/Her
Can I have a summary of what's happened so far? Gotta deal with 12 hour shifts yesterday, today and tomorrow ;-;
im too lazy to do much rn but ill just give u important stuff

dp1
-flower used supposed "truth tell" which she only uses to confirm herself as town
-tsworder was being sussed (started cuz of ratchet)
-tsworder claimed reviver
-tat, xadlin, and kobe became main wagons
-tat wagon was started by magic
-tat was lynched and flipped red scum (aurelian was tie-breaker vote)

np1
-1 kill on LM (town)
-ratchet claims he was shot

dp2
-tweet was heavily sussed due to switching his vote from tat to xadlin last min last dp
-xadlin still sussed for inactivity+scummy play from last dp
-flower claimed duel ability where she chooses targets to go up against and needs less votes than them by eod
-flower chose psychic as target and me as back up target
-psychic flipped out and went omgus on flower which many ppl thought was a bad look
-ratchet claims he is at a higher class lvl than everyone else and therefore survived kill last dp bc of that and gave list of possible killers
-i sus ratchet bc of above
-ratchet hints possible indie and says he will prove himself during dp3
-tweet claimed duelist (in this case whoever loses the duel between tweet and his target, will die) and a few other things as he lvls up such as absorber and bp
-xadlin claimed protecter, roleblock, and jailkeeper
-xadlin was lynched and flipped purple scum

np2
-3 kills, 1 on ruffles (town), 1 on aurelian (town), 1 on charlie (red scum)
-prof claims vigging ruffles

dp3
-ratchet believes he was shot by scum
-kobe susses ratchet bc that would mean 4 night kills
-ratchet wanted prof to claim
-prof claims roleblocking xadlin np1 and vigging ruffles np2
-ratchet susses kobe and prof but believes lynch on kobe is better
-tweet says he is likely to prove himself with duelist ability today by using it on mango maybe

thats all i really remember thats important to understand the gist of whats going on at least

Ratchet

dp3
-tweet says he is likely to prove himself with duelist ability today by using it on mango maybe
Why have you compltely neglected my information on Prof?

Kobe

Paramount
You haven't really got a case - more that you want to focus on aspects of my claim, while ignoring others, presumably because you dislike the idea of me being kill-proof. I said nothing about his view clearing me either - that's something you've invented so you can pretend that you've addressed the argument at hand.

As for Day 5, it's not really, I'm simply not a pressing matter that needs to be resolved today. 3 days for a hostile, game ending indie to win is absurd, especially for a game this size, to the point where it can be dismissed out of hand.
The idea of you being bulletproof / invest is a self-made claim. When you build your case around that without anyone to alibi you, you have zero case.

Here is a fact: There is one less faction kill in N1.
Here is another: There are 3 kills in N3.

It becomes more likely for you to justify you being BP based on lack of faction kill in N1. Unless a doctor comes saying that they protected you, there is literally no other way you can justify surviving in N1. The fact that you pushed the narrative in N2 while there were already 3 kills conveniently allows you to bait other "killer" roles, while you are safe in your bubble. You mentioned that scum would target you again. Why? Based on your BP claim? If you were indie, you would not advertise that type of information knowing that it can bite you. It is even more likely that you wanted to gain protection against kill shots from the other mafia faction, or vigs if any.

Ratchet

The idea of you being bulletproof / invest is a self-made claim. When you build your case around that without anyone to alibi you, you have zero case.

Here is a fact: There is one less faction kill in N1.
Here is another: There are 3 kills in N3.

It becomes more likely for you to justify you being BP based on lack of faction kill in N1. Unless a doctor comes saying that they protected you, there is literally no other way you can justify surviving in N1. The fact that you pushed the narrative in N2 while there were already 3 kills conveniently allows you to bait other "killer" roles, while you are safe in your bubble. You mentioned that scum would target you again. Why? Based on your BP claim? If you were indie, you would not advertise that type of information knowing that it can bite you. It is even more likely that you wanted to gain protection against kill shots from the other mafia faction, or vigs if any.
What roles am I baiting, exactly? I'm not worried about being killed *at all*, the aspects of my role that are lost aren't all that important to me personally in the grand scheme of things. My kill immunity is not lost, and you can assume that if I am Indie, the means for me to reach my wincon is also not lost.

If you want me to actively say I don't want protection from kills, sure - I do not need any protection from kills. You're mostly throwing anything here and seeing what sticks - if you accept that I survived a kill Night 1, then there is a good chance I'm probably not lying here too, and I don't really gain anything substantial from lying either way (you can freely dismiss my claim out of hand).

Natalija

Divine Departure
I mean to be honest besides murdering Ruffles (feel no shame in vigging inactives anyway), this is working better for me than most games when it comes to getting scum until now lol. Maybe it’s better
If you’re not lying, he deserves it full well for not activating his damn inno

So Ratchet is an indie

The only notable characters who'd fit as Indie, is like Acnologia, Zeref and uhhh Future Rogue maybe

I suppose there's also Edolas Jellal AKA Mystogan who's more Town aligned
Why would an indie be able to investigate, is any of them looking for someone?

DoflaMihawk

Paramount
im too lazy to do much rn but ill just give u important stuff

dp1
-flower used supposed "truth tell" which she only uses to confirm herself as town
-tsworder was being sussed (started cuz of ratchet)
-tsworder claimed reviver
-tat, xadlin, and kobe became main wagons
-tat wagon was started by magic
-tat was lynched and flipped red scum (aurelian was tie-breaker vote)

np1
-1 kill on LM (town)

dp2
-tweet was heavily sussed due to switching his vote from tat to xadlin last min last dp
-xadlin still sussed for inactivity+scummy play from last dp
-flower claimed duel ability where she chooses targets to go up against and needs less votes than them by eod
-flower chose psychic as target and me as back up target
-psychic flipped out and went omgus on flower which many ppl thought was a bad look
-ratchet claims he is at a higher class lvl than everyone else and therefore survived kill last dp bc of that and gave list of possible killers
-i sus ratchet bc of above
-ratchet hints possible indie and says he will prove himself during dp3
-tweet claimed duelist (in this case whoever loses the duel between tweet and his target, will die) and a few other things as he lvls up such as absorber and bp
-xadlin claimed protecter, roleblock, and jailkeeper
-xadlin was lynched and flipped purple scum

np2
-3 kills, 1 on ruffles (town), 1 on aurelian (town), 1 on charlie (red scum)
-prof claims vigging ruffles

dp3

thats all i really remember thats important to understand the gist of whats going on at least

Thank you baby!

Damn someone really wants Ratch dead, but you're saying he's sus. Think he's lying about being shot at?

Ratchet

If you’re not lying, he deserves it full well for not activating his damn inno

Why would an indie be able to investigate, is any of them looking for someone?
Mystogan plausibly has investigative abilities (would be a Pro-Town Indie), Zeref = Mavis, Acnologia = Dragons, Future Rogue = Lucy.

Kobe

Paramount
What roles am I baiting, exactly? I'm not worried about being killed *at all*, the aspects of my role that are lost aren't all that important to me personally in the grand scheme of things. My kill immunity is not lost, and you can assume that if I am Indie, the means for me to reach my wincon is also not lost.

If you want me to actively say I don't want protection from kills, sure - I do not need any protection from kills. You're mostly throwing anything here and seeing what sticks - if you accept that I survived a kill Night 1, then there is a good chance I'm probably not lying here too, and I don't really gain anything substantial from lying either way (you can freely dismiss my claim out of hand).
But you *never* touched upon why there would be one less faction kill in N1 or 3 faction kils in N2. You were only interested in pushing your agenda of being BP and that somehow scum/hostile-indie are after you. This is not an isolated incident. This is you being very aggressively pushing on this - as evident also by asking Prof immediately as the day began. And no, there is no mention of you requesting protection - weird that you divert the convo.

It just looks like you have more to lose - much more. Me pushing and pressuring you here makes you uncomfortable because likely your wincon is a hostile-oriented, or very likely that you are scum.

Ratchet

Thank you baby!

Damn someone really wants Ratch dead, but you're saying he's sus. Think he's lying about being shot at?
I'll fill you in with what she left out - I had results on Prof Night 1 that said he was Sting - Sting flipped last night (was Aurelian). I wasn't redirected at all, so it can only have been Prof having being busdriven with Aurelian.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back