• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Unranked Archived Fairy Tail Mafia - The Dawn of Fiore [Main Game Thread] (Game Ended - Zeref Dragneel and Acnologia have won the game)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ratchet

That is the thing, you can’t. You gave a bunch of names in D2 and added a maybe as if you are not aware who should be in the game. That alone tells that your claim is full of shit. Want to give your reasons again who is targeting you?
The maybe was because any combination of them could be present. It does not evidence what you claim it evidences.

Flower

Future Society
V.I.P. Member
When did he suspect Charles?
How is this a team mate interaction?

Charles, the rules already prohibit us talking about subs. Why would you even say this, risking modkill?

No, it's at best sabotage. I'm actually considering moving off Xadlin as I suspect he may receive mod punishment, your post only makes it worse, and at the very least I expect you to have read the OP.

what i tried to say is "my bad, let's try to move on"

If you say so - the emote you used is from a scene where the guy coyly says "you got me", so I interpreted your post as playing coy with it, too.

i was looking for someone covering their mouth but couldn't find it tbh

Kobe

Paramount
If R
The maybe was because any combination of them could be present. It does not evidence what you claim it evidences.
Nope you said you have a reason to believe that you were targeted by those names. What are those reasons? And why was Acnologia a maybe? Go. Waiting.

Kobe

Paramount
I refer you to the OP.
Are you suggesting that you referred to OP and just added some names for who might have targeted you? How is this even related to your role then? It is just straight up BP. You specifically said that it was related to your role. So give us those reasons. Go. Now.

Kobe

Paramount
Ratchet had BP, and everyone ate his claim in D2 that "he had reasons of being conditionally targeted by someone" when it was only him looking at the OP and plug in some names from flavor. His "maybe Acnologia too" is a testament to the randomness of his claim.

Ratchet

Are you suggesting that you referred to OP and just added some names for who might have targeted you? How is this even related to your role then? It is just straight up BP. You specifically said that it was related to your role. So give us those reasons. Go. Now.
Do you think demanding I answer further is going to cower me into doing so?

T-Pein™

The Nexus
Pronouns
They/Them
Do you think demanding I answer further is going to cower me into doing so?

wait.
why did you cop dr actually?
I was saying it makes no sense for scum to bus drive him cuz he had no heat.....
And you say you did and got an innocent flavor (town) or w/e from aurelian

Kobe

Paramount
@Flower read my post that I have quoted you and Charles' role sheet. Thanks.

T-Pein™

The Nexus
Pronouns
They/Them
wait.
I was saying it makes no sense for scum to bus drive him cuz he had no heat.....

oh nvm.
Ratchet just looking for victims.
kek

Ratchet

wait.
I answered this earlier. I didn't love his suspicion on me Day 1, and I had a scum leaning on him. I receive the alignment of a player by default, if I win the GMG the day before I get their role.

Kobe

Paramount
I answered this earlier. I didn't love his suspicion on me Day 1, and I had a scum leaning on him. I receive the alignment of a player by default, if I win the GMG the day before I get their role.
You get their role, you say.

- BP
- Soft invest
- Learn if when shot
- Full role invest

How the fuck is this town-aligned?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back