• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Unranked Archived Fairy Tail Mafia - The Dawn of Fiore [Main Game Thread] (Game Ended - Zeref Dragneel and Acnologia have won the game)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ratchet

But you may get lynched if you don't. Surely, if you were town-aligned it would be of benefit to town to learn that?
If I'm under serious threat of being lynched I would, obviously. I believe yours is the only vote on me. Any no, over-divulging information is to the benefit of scum, not town.

Kobe

Paramount
If I'm under serious threat of being lynched I would, obviously. I believe yours is the only vote on me. Any no, over-divulging information is to the benefit of scum, not town.
Aha, so you want to claim your wincon later even though you can claim you are BP. Very interesting shit.

RDK

Marvelous

Day 2 - Vote Count 6 (up to post #2242)

Votes:
Tpein ->
RDK > Tweet
BPD -> Aurelian > Psychic > Xadlin > Tweet > Xadlin > Tweet
Magic -> Magic > Tweet
Flower -> Psychic > Hime > Tweet
Hime -> Tweet
Psychic -> Flower > Xadlin
Kobe -> Psychic > OLU > RDK > Tweet
Natalija -> Hayumi > Tweet
Tweet -> Xadlin
Juliet -> Xadlin
Ratchet -> Xadlin
RDK -> Xadlin
Xadlin -> Psychic
Prof -> Xadlin > Tweet
Sworder -> Tweet
Mango -> Mango > Xadlin > Tweet > Ruffles
Chuck -> Tweet
Aurelian -> Tweet

Count:
Tweet = 11
(Hime, Magic, Tpein, Kobe, Sworder, BPD, Prof, Chuck, Natalija, Flower, Aurelian)
Xadlin = 5 (Tweet, Juliet, RDK, Psychic, Ratchet)
Psychic = 1 (Xadlin)
Ruffles = 1 (Mango)

Not Voting: Dofla, RAEM, OLU, Hayumi, JW, Ruffles

Please let me know if I made any mistakes.
Votes displayed may not represent actual votes in play.

[Vote End Day] is enabled today.

Day 2 and Grand Magic Game 2 ends in 30 minutes
Countdown

does the tags even work?

i mean, tbh i simply sheep majority, i didn't read majority of the thread

I'll just change to Xadlin to make it closer in case people who read everything thought we should switch

Vote Lynch Xadlin
10-6
[Vote Lynch Xadlin]
9-7
Vote Lynch Xadlin.
8-8
Vote lynch Xaldin
7-9
[vote lynch RDK] then I guess
:jerrykek
[Unvote]
[Vote Lynch Xadlin]
6-10
[Vote lynch Xadlin]
5-11

From this I think we can rule BPD, Flower and Prof out from being Purple scum.

The worst vote here is obviously...yep you guessed it. John Wayne desperately trying to get on the wagon before it's too late, he's Purple scum.

Tweet could be red scum by virtue of Chuck trying (and succeeding) to swing the vote around with poor reasoning

Kobe

Paramount
why you trying to lynch the harmful indie instead of probable scum?
also.
doubt Ratchet lies about the busdrive.
probably truth and he delivered to stay alive but still...
Because that is our wincon? To eliminate all threats to Fiore?

You realize if Ratchet is claiming BP, we cannot kill him with vig shot, right? With takes like this, I can't be sure if you guys want to play this game seriously or not.

RDK

Marvelous
Because that is our wincon? To eliminate all threats to Fiore?

You realize if Ratchet is claiming BP, we cannot kill him with vig shot, right? With takes like this, I can't be sure if you guys want to play this game seriously or not.
give it a rest will you

Kobe

Paramount
give it a rest will you
Give it a rest what? Why would you want to take a risk when Ratchet himself cannot even say he is town? How can you clear Ratchet here in this situation? It is like someone getting "guilty" result, but refusing to acknowledge that until that person can prove himself with a positive shot. What sort of nonsense is this.

John Wayne

Illustrious
10-6

9-7

8-8

7-9

:jerrykek

6-10

5-11

From this I think we can rule BPD, Flower and Prof out from being Purple scum.

The worst vote here is obviously...yep you guessed it. John Wayne desperately trying to get on the wagon before it's too late, he's Purple scum.

Tweet could be red scum by virtue of Chuck trying (and succeeding) to swing the vote around with poor reasoning

Actually I was sheeping Flower

The X

Marvelous
Day 3 - Duel!

=================================

A duel has commenced between @Hans Tweetenberg and @RÆM !

This is a second lynch in which only one of the 2 duellers can be lynched.

For the rest of the day, all players may vote for a player from the 2 to win the duel by using this format: [Vote Duel PlayerName]

At the end of the day, the player who wins the duel stays alive, while the loser is lynched.

Duel ends at the same time the day ends, in 13 hours and 30 minutes.
Countdown

[Vote Duel Tweet]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back