• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Unranked Archived Fairy Tail Mafia - The Dawn of Fiore [Main Game Thread] (Game Ended - Zeref Dragneel and Acnologia have won the game)

Status
Not open for further replies.

RDK

Marvelous
Was it basically for steering clear of the two scum wagons thus far?
JW voted for Xadlin last second after the CFD had happened (you already quoted my analysis of it). I sense it was a desperate attempt to look good off the flip but was far too late realistically. My other reasoning is posted a few pages back. Just a very scummy slot that I trust is scum.

Ratchet

Easy -

Faction Kill/Indie Kill on Ruffles (questionable in the former)
Vig Kill on Charles
Faction Kill/Indie Kill on Aurelian (questionable in the former)
Faction Kill/Indie Kill on me

Kobe

Paramount
Easy -

Faction Kill/Indie Kill on Ruffles (questionable in the former)
Vig Kill on Charles
Faction Kill/Indie Kill on Aurelian (questionable in the former)
Faction Kill/Indie Kill on me
Yet there is no vig coming forward for Chuck or refuting Prof claiming vig.

Easy shitpost indeed

RÆM

Distinguished
@RÆM,

Remchu, vote Ratchet if you want to prove you are scum hunting. This is your way to contribute to the town win.
I can't in good conscious vote for him if I have no idea what is going on ATM.

Do you still need my vote? I can do it.... Just yeah

Ratchet

I can't in good conscious vote for him if I have no idea what is going on ATM.

Do you still need my vote? I can do it.... Just yeah
If you haven't read up then you have no reason to support the wagon (I believe Kobe to be scum anyway). Your best bet is to look over Tweet and argue why you shouldn't be killed over him.

RÆM

Distinguished
Well I can understand the strategy of using his ability on inactives. Restating I'm a good town role. Ultimately my fault for being inactive.

My fault. I can't really argue he is scum since I have no idea what is going on. Just asking for mercy.

RDK

Marvelous
Well I can understand the strategy of using his ability on inactives. Restating I'm a good town role. Ultimately my fault for being inactive.

My fault. I can't really argue he is scum since I have no idea what is going on. Just asking for mercy.
Claim please

Kobe

Paramount
It's 6 hours before EOD. Why is your sole concern "pressure"?
Because there is a resistance for your spot. Prof getting voted means both red and purple want to off the vig. And I can see some idiotic behaviour from town already. Town is proving by now they can't do shit this game.

RDK

Marvelous
Because there is a resistance for your spot. Prof getting voted means both red and purple want to off the vig. And I can see some idiotic behaviour from town already. Town is proving by now they can't do shit this game.
it's day 3 and we have lynched scum both days no thanks to you

shut the fuck up already

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back