• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Unranked Archived Fairy Tail Mafia - The Dawn of Fiore [Main Game Thread] (Game Ended - Zeref Dragneel and Acnologia have won the game)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Magic

Resplendent
Prof would be red scum ONLY based on wagonomics IMO, and using a preventative on Xadlin doesn't rule that out

he's not likely to be red scum unless they're likely to have more than one preventative ability. tat was the roleblocker.

T-Pein™

The Nexus
Pronouns
They/Them
Not sure, don’t see the purpose of blocking the opposing scum team in early days.

[Unvote]

you have to explain to me why scum busdrives Aurelian (ob town) to Dr.
I cannot think of a pro town motive there at all.
also no town is a bus driver.
Either scum did it for scummy reasons that benefit their mafia.
Or they chose 2 random people?
I think its the first.

Also it worked.
Ratchet investigated doctor and he got the info from aurelian.

T-Pein™

The Nexus
Pronouns
They/Them
I think its the first.

Also it worked.

*you have to explain to me why town busdrives Aurelian (ob town) to Dr.

Natalija

Divine Departure
I think its the first.

Also it worked.
There are town bus drivers, just not sure there’s one in this game. I think it was done by scum. They would not bus drive their member with a acclaimed townie, otherwise the other scum team might axe them? Just speculations anyways. We should focus on the thread.

hime

Exceptional
Pronouns
She/Her
tbf if i think a weaker town player is going to be shot then busdriving that player with a stronger town player would be a good overall play as 1) you get to kill off the stronger town player and 2) if shot by the town vig then it leads to that player being questioned in regards to how they survived.
Do u see that happening in this case?

T-Pein™

The Nexus
Pronouns
They/Them
There are town bus drivers, just not sure there’s one in this game. I think it was done by scum. They would not bus drive their member with a acclaimed townie, otherwise the other scum team might axe them? Just speculations anyways. We should focus on the thread.

No I mean hime basically confirmed we have no town bus drivers in this game.
none claimed it at least.
and if they aren't then doc is getting axed and they dont care...

I guess its a high risk high reward thing.
Aurelian could had gotten faction killed yeah.

RDK

Marvelous
I mean Alwaysmind and Hayumi are too.
There's more nuance to it.

JW is actively lurking. Check his bunny ears from earlier this phase. Also participated in the game to advance himself but didn't contribute to the actual discussions despite being up to date enough with what was going on to do busy work and give someone an account of what had happened (again, didn't provide input).

John Wayne

Illustrious
There's more nuance to it.

JW is actively lurking. Check his bunny ears from earlier this phase. Also participated in the game to advance himself but didn't contribute to the actual discussions despite being up to date enough with what was going on to do busy work and give someone an account of what had happened (again, didn't provide input).

lol yeah my 1 minute effort to throw some dice, clearly indicative of commitment
if you looked further you'd see I didn't even participate in last day's game

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back