• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Unranked Archived Fairy Tail Mafia - The Dawn of Fiore [Main Game Thread] (Game Ended - Zeref Dragneel and Acnologia have won the game)

Status
Not open for further replies.

RDK

Marvelous
lol yeah my 1 minute effort to throw some dice, clearly indicative of commitment
if you looked further you'd see I didn't even participate in last day's game
Can someone that played yesterdays game tell me if this is a legitimate defense?

I didn't actually undertstand the game but from what I do understand he was shielded so he didn't actually have to do anything?

Hans Tweetenberg

Exceptional
Can someone that played yesterdays game tell me if this is a legitimate defense?

I didn't actually undertstand the game but from what I do understand he was shielded so he didn't actually have to do anything?
Idk about his activity but it is true that you didn't have to do anything in thread and could still win that game

Ratchet

I'll check who shielded him - I don't really feel like there was any motivation to do so. But you're correct, once shielded you could do nothing at all.

RDK

Marvelous
On topic of Mango, ISOing on phone is crap but the few posts I've seen just come across as opportunistic to me
His ISO just seems very detached from the game tbh which I'd expect more from bored town but could also see from demoralized scum who have been hit hard from the start. His vote on Xadlin could fit in the "too scummy to be scum" pile if you subscribe to those sorts of things, his contributions definitely aren't good though yeah

RÆM

Distinguished
I'm on my computer finally. Hacking in.

im-in-hacker-in.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back