• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Unranked Archived Fairy Tail Mafia - The Dawn of Fiore [Main Game Thread] (Game Ended - Zeref Dragneel and Acnologia have won the game)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kobe

Paramount
so u believe ratchet made everything up today?
He was being dishonest, and did not even entertain himself being redirected. Did you seem him claiming what he targeted Melkor for? He didn't. That alone tells you that you cannot trust his claim that Prof was busdriven.

RDK

Marvelous
Who knows hime well?

She is leaning heavily into her town bus driver identification thing rn lol

Like it's pretty much all she's doing

Thoughts?

Hans Tweetenberg

Exceptional
No you have better reasons to duel others and you go on a complete unknown. Fuck outta here brah.
I woulda preferred dueling someone within that role-related mess today but didn't wanna risk killing one of them when our "normal" lynch might shed some light on it as well

RÆM

Distinguished
There is no scenario in which you give that information "free of charge" under no pressure unless you cannot guarantee BP. The fact is, a faction kill failed on him. Not even vig. Why would he as scum not want to maximize his chances of living when he was already outed? BP claim actually does that with a bit of TMI.
Nah I've done that before. Been shot and just come forward with the info. It's a knee jerk reaction. It's not really like a bad thing. If there is protects you are also telling people to direct it your way or to watch you etc.

It's not free of charge, maybe by being shot it ate through whatever defenses he has and he is now vulnerable, hence him crying out for help in the thread telling people.

Could also be signalling he is not scum or one of the scum teams by saying he was shot.

Multiple valid reasons to come forward with the information. Just because YOU wouldn't do it, doesn't mean it's invalid to come forward when shot. Lots of players do it.

RDK

Marvelous
Who knows hime well?

She is leaning heavily into her town bus driver identification thing rn lol

Like it's pretty much all she's doing

Thoughts?
Actually this isn't really fair she's commented on other stuff too, just has predominantly a real fixation with the bus driver stuff

RÆM

Distinguished
I woulda preferred dueling someone within that role-related mess today but didn't wanna risk killing one of them when our "normal" lynch might shed some light on it as well
That's what makes you scummy.

Why gamble on a complete unknown. What If I was like main character or some shit? Really stupid.

Kobe

Paramount
Nah I've done that before. Been shot and just come forward with the info. It's a knee jerk reaction. It's not really like a bad thing. If there is protects you are also telling people to direct it your way or to watch you etc.

It's not free of charge, maybe by being shot it ate through whatever defenses he has and he is now vulnerable, hence him crying out for help in the thread telling people.

Could also be signalling he is not scum or one of the scum teams by saying he was shot.

Multiple valid reasons to come forward with the information. Just because YOU wouldn't do it, doesn't mean it's invalid to come forward when shot. Lots of players do it.
He claimed to have been shot twice, what are you gonna say about that genius? Who the fuck would shot him again after he claims BP?

RÆM

Distinguished
He claimed to have been shot twice, what are you gonna say about that genius? Who the fuck would shot him again after he claims BP?
I'm not his lawyer. Not my problem, it's Ratchet he is a magnet for actions.

Common sense shit.

hime

Exceptional
Pronouns
She/Her
He was being dishonest, and did not even entertain himself being redirected. Did you seem him claiming what he targeted Melkor for? He didn't. That alone tells you that you cannot trust his claim that Prof was busdriven.
he says he doesnt entertain being redirected bc his other action reached his target for sure

i do want to know what he targeted LM for tbf tho
anyway im more inclined to believe ratchet than not here bc it would be wild to draw that much attention onto urself with such a lie

Hans Tweetenberg

Exceptional
That's what makes you scummy.

Why gamble on a complete unknown. What If I was like main character or some shit? Really stupid.
Somebody pointed out to me that you'd been active in one of the magic games but not in here, so I figured dueling your slot wasn't the worst thing to do

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back