• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Unranked Archived Fairy Tail Mafia - The Dawn of Fiore [Main Game Thread] (Game Ended - Zeref Dragneel and Acnologia have won the game)

Status
Not open for further replies.

hime

Exceptional
Pronouns
She/Her
I'm SS class now.

Please save my role. I can have impact tonight on the game.
how??
let us help u in that case
we cant if ur not going to work with us
tweet at least full claimed so he has that going for him
y do we kill tweet over u in this case? u gotta make ur case here otherwise from our pov it just looks like scum trying to weasel their way out of this without having to claim

TSworder

Majin
Reading what happened so far, I consider Prof suspicious because he doesn't try too hard to protect his slot, + I don't really understand why mafia/indies used a bus drive on him and Aurelian(since no town claimed the bd), great waste of bus drive by the way(unless ratchet made that up),
Ratchet has a strong slot thats for sure, Kobe is questioning all that, his slot needs to be resolved soon...
I expected some serious results from town this day phase, unfortunately, it was not to be, I would not like to put a vote on JW also, I'm kind of lost.

Kobe

Paramount
@Natalija

You need to at least entertain pressuring him. If you don't vote him, he has no pressure to reveal his wincon. You can't be just waiting for him to spoon fed you his win when he wins.

Kobe

Paramount
Reading what happened so far, I consider Prof suspicious because he doesn't try too hard to protect his slot, + I don't really understand why mafia/indies used a bus drive on him and Aurelian(since no town claimed the bd), great waste of bus drive by the way(unless ratchet made that up),
Ratchet has a strong slot thats for sure, Kobe is questioning all that, his slot needs to be resolved soon...
I expected some serious results from town this day phase, unfortunately, it was not to be, I would not like to put a vote on JW also, I'm kind of lost.
Busdrive was all about Ratchet's claim. If you think Ratchet's slot needs to be resolved soon, vote for him and we resolve his slot also (likely) clearing Prof in the way.

RÆM

Distinguished
I'm just going to die.
fuck it.

Shoot tweet please after my flip?

Waste of an SS class town role.
dahmer-jeffrey.gif

Tweet what rank are you?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back