• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Unranked Archived Fairy Tail Mafia - The Dawn of Fiore [Main Game Thread] (Game Ended - Zeref Dragneel and Acnologia have won the game)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kobe

Paramount
Guess you already answered

Well, I would personally stick to the guilty result, but I don't mind voting him out if we have reasonable grounds to suspect him being the GF
Your result is whack. Prof was also supposed to scum, we saw how it turned out. I was either busdriven or your results are tempered with. Especially when you were out in open with cop claim.

MangoSenpai

King of Conquerors
Your result is whack. Prof was also supposed to scum, we saw how it turned out. I was either busdriven or your results are tempered with. Especially when you were out in open with cop claim.
True, I would expect that some sort of tampering were to happen.

This is assuming that they do indeed have a redirect/ buss

have there been any proof of it so far though?

usually at this stage you would be aware of these things at the very least existing

T-Pein™

The Nexus
Pronouns
They/Them

usually at this stage you would be aware of these things at the very least existing

Dr got busdriven way back in d2 / d1.
I think at this point they should have ran out of shots lowkey....
Every scum/town flips with 3 shots max
Its n6 or something

Hayumi

Illustrious
Actually probably doesn't even matter if I say their names since I only get their names and not the roles

I was visited by Magic and Hayumi
This explains the lack of purple kill IMO

Hayumi (purple) clearly tried to off you as well to get rid of the extra kill
Are you stupid af? I literally claimed I visited Tweet in like my second post of the day. I’m still at base S Rank and targeted him with an ability that weakens their kill ability by 1 level.

Kobe

Paramount

Err.. You want mafia to reveal busdrive?

T-Pein™

The Nexus
Pronouns
They/Them
Has anyone looked into how viable RDK is as red?

Yep.
Him or you.
Juliet (red) was upset when Kobe and me were pushing the "switched votes to save TAT" theory.
Then she started sussing me and kobe.

Then chuck (red) prevented rdk from leveling up.
I said he cant be teams with him cuz he cucked him but I checked the game again.
If he had failed to push rdk he would actually leveled RDK. 50/50

You also get a sus point because juliet saved you from getting lynched from the duel.
She just did it randomly amd had no good reason for it.
She is known for doing this for mates.

So you and RDK for sure the red scum.

Hayumi

Illustrious
Also if anyone wants to team up with me for the game, be my guest. Believe me or don’t but if I can advance in rank I’ll be extremely useful for other town.

T-Pein™

The Nexus
Pronouns
They/Them
Are you stupid af? I literally claimed I visited Tweet in like my second post of the day. I’m still at base S Rank and targeted him with an ability that weakens their kill ability by 1 level.

Whats this level stuff.
If tweet does a regular kill it turns into a block?

Hans Tweetenberg

Exceptional
I didn't kill anyone in the first place but if people's argument is that my kill failed because I got blocked or something, reducing kill power by 1 shouldn't be the same as blocking a kill. Like I don't think a normal power kill gets reduced to no kill at all on that scale.

RDK

Marvelous
Yep.
Him or you.
Juliet (red) was upset when Kobe and me were pushing the "switched votes to save TAT" theory.
Then she started sussing me and kobe.

Then chuck (red) prevented rdk from leveling up.
I said he cant be teams with him cuz he cucked him but I checked the game again.
If he had failed to push rdk he would actually leveled RDK. 50/50

You also get a sus point because juliet saved you from getting lynched from the duel.
She just did it randomly amd had no good reason for it.
She is known for doing this for mates.

So you and RDK for sure the red scum.
Literally haven't even looked at rules of ghat game lol, all I know is I was dead before I could even defend anyone kek

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back