• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Unranked Archived Fairy Tail Mafia - The Dawn of Fiore [Main Game Thread] (Game Ended - Zeref Dragneel and Acnologia have won the game)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hans Tweetenberg

Exceptional
You are making a HUGE mistake.
You should be trying to deliver us the actual RED if it isn't you.
I haven't seen this from you tho....
Who is the red GF if not you?
I don't need to do that at all. I'm town and need to get rid of both red and purple, the order is kinda secondary.

From today I can say that Kobe is likely scum by virtue of the guilty check and also that Psychics vote looked very opportunistic, so those are my leading candidates for purple.

You should probably leave the nuanced scum hunting to people who haven't already forgotten what happened a few days ago like I tend to do

Natalija

Divine Departure
I’ve said all I had to say. Nothing good will come up from me spamming the thread; we need to see more other interactions (or lack thereof).

One Last Username

Distinguished
I wont change the vote from the guy with a guilty result on him
Tweet can be red/purple, can be town, can be whatever, It is possible that Juliet set him up, I doubt that red gf is gambling his life in a lynch at random, imagine if raem claimed cop or vig lol, tweet would have been fooked up, no mercy, they had Juliet on team, I doubt that they were doing stupid moves like that....
Another case for red GF I would consider OLN, he voted Juliet at random in the d1 game, and Juliet voted him back, weird af.
@One Last Username claim actions please

But yeah, not moving my vote from Kobe
As I mentioned yesterday, I havn't used a single action.

My role is fuckin complicated.

• Sus
Reactions: RDK

T-Pein™

The Nexus
Pronouns
They/Them
I don't need to do that at all. I'm town and need to get rid of both red and purple, the order is kinda secondary.

From today I can say that Kobe is likely scum by virtue of the guilty check and also that Psychics vote looked very opportunistic, so those are my leading candidates for purple.

You should probably leave the nuanced scum hunting to people who haven't already forgotten what happened a few days ago like I tend to do

:whathekong

My point is you are sussed of being the last red.
If you are town then you would have more interesting ideas of who the last one is.
but you provide nothing at all.

Magics legacy also....

T-Pein™

The Nexus
Pronouns
They/Them
@T-Pein™

Do you not think smarter to just let purple deal with red? They will be more scared of being shot by red I think than anyone...

We should focus on purple and let purple focus on red maybe

:whatthe:

why are you sooooooo concerned about this?
DO you NOT think tweet is the last red scum?
we lynch him and we get -1 kill at night.
Why are you pushing the scums will shoot at each other bs?
no they wont?
why would they?

RDK

Marvelous
:whatthe:

why are you sooooooo concerned about this?
DO you NOT think tweet is the last red scum?
we lynch him and we get -1 kill at night.
Why are you pushing the scums will shoot at each other bs?
no they wont?
why would they?

Because scum are just as worried about being shot by other scum than town are, probably more so.........

This is why you're so desparate to use the lynch on red- so you don't have to right?

Anyway, I don't know if Tweet is red. I think there's a likely probability that he is, but Kobe has a scum check and I think that should probably be priority. I believe going for the scum check when it isn't LYLO is the right thing to do strategically.

Hans Tweetenberg

Exceptional

My point is you are sussed of being the last red.
If you are town then you would have more interesting ideas of who the last one is.
but you provide nothing at all.

Magics legacy also....
I already told you I don't remember most of what happened this game and I'm not about to reread 5k posts to figure out who's red and who isn't.

I don't even care too much about getting lynched but finding some scum on the way out is something I can do. You for example keep ignoring my points about why I'd play the duel the way I have as scum and choose to instead focus on the fact that I'm unable to tell you who's red. I think that's quite telling in and of itself.

Kobe/T-Pein/Psychic for purple is my legacy, red can be RDK or OLU or something idk

RDK

Marvelous
TSworder
hime
MangoSenpa
T-Pein
Natalija
DoflaMihawk
One Last Username
Hans Tweetenberg
Hayumi
RÆM
Psychic

Kobe
Blue

Purple is tricky- I think my direct POE for purple after Kobe would be: T-Pein, Nat, Hayumi, Hime,

I'd need to look at interactions tho to see what does/doesn't make sense

Indies could be any of the non blue/red slots, that's something that probably needs more attention ASAP

Natalija

Divine Departure
I already told you I don't remember most of what happened this game and I'm not about to reread 5k posts to figure out who's red and who isn't.

I don't even care too much about getting lynched but finding some scum on the way out is something I can do. You for example keep ignoring my points about why I'd play the duel the way I have as scum and choose to instead focus on the fact that I'm unable to tell you who's red. I think that's quite telling in and of itself.

Kobe/T-Pein/Psychic for purple is my legacy, red can be RDK or OLU or something idk
I don't even know anymore, I'm kinda annoyed you only participate when you're supposed to defend yourself :dead

RDK

Marvelous
I would be utterly shocked if one of TP/Nat/Kobe isn't purple. Someone is holding that team together

Natalija

Divine Departure
I would be utterly shocked if one of TP/Nat/Kobe isn't purple. Someone is holding that team together
Pein's red focus might be a problem. I thought he was just being stupid, but he may be just faking it.

Kobe probably Zeref? :dank

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back