• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Unranked Archived Fairy Tail Mafia - The Dawn of Fiore [Main Game Thread] (Game Ended - Zeref Dragneel and Acnologia have won the game)

Status
Not open for further replies.

RÆM

Distinguished
Mango still hasn’t come and confirmed his refill from Dofla two nights ago correct?
i think he's purple mafia cop tbh,
or lied about being a cop period.

in the mafia and just shared with us that they know kobe is indie or something. my theory right now.
speed reading the early phases right now while I wait for food.

Hayumi

Illustrious
i think he's purple mafia cop tbh,
or lied about being a cop period.

in the mafia and just shared with us that they know kobe is indie or something. my theory right now.
speed reading the early phases right now while I wait for food.
Yah I’m sort of confused with Kobe because I can’t really see who would have the most equity with him at this point?

T-Pein™

The Nexus
Pronouns
They/Them
No. I think Nat might be scum.

What does your ability do?

You need to claim your abilities, you’ve been hiding in the shadows for too long. What have you done for town?

Vote devour Nat

I try to flip u because you haven’t done anything for town but sus Magic who was vig.

I got a refill last night, I think it’s from Dofla so he is town.

Should be lynching kobe rn

T-Pein™

The Nexus
Pronouns
They/Them
Day 6 - Equality

=========================

All vote manipulations and vote tampering effects were disabled this phase.
Every player's voting power will count as 1 for the rest of the day, and may not be tampered with.

Anyways yeah I stopped all vote manipulation bs.
What we see is what we get.
Thought mafia must have had some OP tampering/manipulation otherwise my ability is useless af.
Thread silencing seemed highly plausible to me.
Turns out they were just inactive.

:whathekong

I am still sleeping btw.
Wanted to get it in b4 EOD

T-Pein™

The Nexus
Pronouns
They/Them
I forgot to submit an action last night…. Sigh. I was super busy yesterday, I didn’t even have time to post.

Rip Do Not Want GIF by nog

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back