• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Unranked Archived Fairy Tail Mafia - The Dawn of Fiore [Main Game Thread] (Game Ended - Zeref Dragneel and Acnologia have won the game)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hayumi

Illustrious
Why would scum not kill anyone last np?Obviously I’m gonna wait for everyone to claim actions last night, but who could have even stopped or tried to prevent a kill besides me who literally didn’t do anything? Unless they tried to target someone who was bulletproof?

Natalija

Divine Departure
So how come it's day 7 and we only have 2 nights with multiple kills?
Obviously Prof died, Magic died (and his condition was 4 dead townies). Ratchet also won. Red scum are gone. Only people who can kill right now are purples and me. Obviously I was disabled the previous night, and they killed you.

MangoSenpai

King of Conquerors
First i sent in to check olu, told me he was dead, then I checked ræm but found out he was dead too, ultimately tried to check blue. But alas I was crushed

T-Pein™

The Nexus
Pronouns
They/Them
Ratchet Win Con - Personally eliminate any 3 of Natsu Dragneel, Gajeel Redfox, Wendy Marvell, Laxus Drayar, Sting Eucliffe, Future Rogue, Irene Belserion, or Cobra.

N1
Melkor (Wendy Marvel) -Ratchet
Fail Kill on ratchet - red and/or purple mafia?
Fail kill on someone with protection. - red and/or purple mafia?

N2
Ruffles (Hisui E. Fiore),- doctor
Aurelian (Sting Eucliffe), -Ratchet
Chuck (Larcade Dragneel) - ? Purple mafia ?
Fail Kill on ratchet- red mafia

N3
Dr_Professor83 (Laxus Drayar) - Ratchet
Juliet (Irene Belserion) - ? Purple mafia?
Fail kill on Ratchet - red mafia

@Natalija

if it aint red then pruple aren't shooting at all.
Also vig would have better targets than chuck/juliet.
Also Kekko gave a free vig so maybe to help town?

Here.

RDK

Marvelous
:whathekong

I did.
Its just vote power.
My vote doesn't count on town.
I can get double vote.
I can make everyone have 1 vote / stop scum from manipulating the lynch. (1 shot)
If your vote doesn't count on town could we tie the vote between our two main susses and your vote could save the town and hopefully lynch the scum instead unless we have a t/t tie?

Natalija

Divine Departure
Yes, I know your analysis and I am telling you I killed Juliet. Kobe claimed busdriving himself and Charles and that probably was who purples shot.

I'll go take a look who maybe was reading Kobe as town at that point, could be a clue.

T-Pein™

The Nexus
Pronouns
They/Them
Day 6 - Equality

=========================

All vote manipulations and vote tampering effects were disabled this phase.
Every player's voting power will count as 1 for the rest of the day, and may not be tampered with.

I have been leaving breadcrumbs btw.
Ive always known vote tampering is at play and why I keep suggesting we don't split the votes.
They can be stolen, removed and stacked.
I thought raem and kobe were up to something so I fired it up.
Turns out raem was sheeping the dude with the guilty check cuz he is terribad....not scum

T-Pein™

The Nexus
Pronouns
They/Them
If your vote doesn't count on town could we tie the vote between our two main susses and your vote could save the town and hopefully lynch the scum instead unless we have a t/t tie?

Bruh.
No.
We should not be getting them close at all.
Ratchet had passive +.5 power.
Natalija, mango and raem and olu had .5 power yesterday.

T-Pein™

The Nexus
Pronouns
They/Them
Bruh.
No.
We should not be getting them close at all.
Ratchet had passive +.5 power.
Natalija, mango and raem and olu had .5 power yesterday.

Speaking of which...
@Natalija why did you not tell us that you were a mini dragon?
You cucked the majority of town from gaining the +.5 vote power.
Just you 4 got it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back